Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 08:50:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227993 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R tour Jan/Feb....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R tour Jan/Feb....  (Read 32463 times)
visionary432
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2004, 05:44:12 PM »

I was also wondering if rumorboard has moved, anyone know?

I don't think it's moved, the enter golala.com site is down (I believe it's a site that provides free message boards). I think it's just temporarily down.
luc
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2004, 06:14:22 PM »

the board moved to www.gnr.board123.com
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2004, 07:11:25 PM »

Well, looks like the Admin, (I assume with the work of other  board members) has promoter names for Gunner shows in early 05. This, along with Christos's comments, seem to say it's happening...album or not.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
vicarious existence
Rocker

It's been 14 years of silence...

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2004, 07:53:19 PM »

Well, looks like the Admin, (I assume with the work of other? board members) has promoter names for Gunner shows in early 05. This, along with Christos's comments, seem to say it's happening...album or not.

Well... a tour without an album is better than nothing at all I guess... though I still think there's a chance the album could be out by December.

IamRyanDean: Axl just walked out on stage, dropped his pants, pissed all over the front row and then left.  mumbled somethign about "how is that for a leak fuckers"
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2004, 01:47:09 AM »

I'm thinking Axl will fill us in if he tours again with information on the album.  He'll release it after a few shows, and then hit us with a huge tour.
Jaded
Rocker

Going 'straight' will get you nowhere

« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2004, 12:08:37 PM »

I'm thinking Axl will fill us in if he tours again with information on the album.  He'll release it after a few shows, and then hit us with a huge tour.

i only hope you're right!!

It's evolution, baby!
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2004, 07:21:58 PM »

Rumors like this come and go, but this time seems legit more than any other.  March 2005 is what Axl wants, not what we want.  I'm sensing some annoucements in the winter.
guitarpatch
Headliner

"Holding back the Big Guns!"

« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2004, 08:15:25 PM »

Just something to add. I was in my Music Industry Forum Class, where people who've interned for companies do presentations to earn their credit. Anyhow one person who interned for the marketing department for ClearChannel (UK) in their concert promtion department was talking about upcoming shows in the London area that haven't been confirmed but booked, and one band that was shown was Guns N' Roses with Dec/Jan. next to their name.

Aerosmith, DreamTheater, Jeff Beck, Andres Segovia, Leo Brouwer, Guns, and Bach. Oh yeah, Bach, what else to you need in Life?
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2004, 08:23:58 PM »

Just something to add. I was in my Music Industry Forum Class, where people who've interned for companies do presentations to earn their credit. Anyhow one person who interned for the marketing department for ClearChannel (UK) in their concert promtion department was talking about upcoming shows in the London area that haven't been confirmed but booked, and one band that was shown was Guns N' Roses with Dec/Jan. next to their name.

I don't know why, but this wholle story sounds a little weird to me...

LionGoddess
Headliner

" I might be a little young but honey I ain't naive."

« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2004, 08:55:57 PM »

I would like to believe this, but I am reserving my judgement until we get more info.

Just because you win don't mean you're the lucky one.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2004, 01:54:21 AM »

So you know an intern in your college class that knows a date for an upcoming GN'R show?  Anything else you can ask this person, so we can actually see if the European tour is being jumpstarted soon?
DemocracyRose
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2004, 03:10:25 AM »

ClearChannel?

I dont think so....
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2004, 06:00:16 AM »

hmmm i'll wait n see on this one about clear channel, all though in the end i dont really care who promotes as long as gnr gets out on the road again and album comes out

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2004, 06:48:59 AM »

i know that in portugal they're gonna play in pavilh?o atlantico, lisboa, where madonna just played 2 sold out nights and recorded a dvd. it's a 18.000 capacity arena.
actually i'm gonna play there tonight! my band, kidnap (www.kidnaprocks.com) is gonna open for whitesnake!
and i know that they already have a contract with the biggest promoter in portugal - "musica no cora??o".
i don't know the exact date though.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2004, 08:43:03 AM »

i know that in portugal they're gonna play in pavilh?o atlantico, lisboa, where madonna just played 2 sold out nights and recorded a dvd. it's a 18.000 capacity arena.
actually i'm gonna play there tonight! my band, kidnap (www.kidnaprocks.com) is gonna open for whitesnake!
and i know that they already have a contract with the biggest promoter in portugal - "musica no cora??o".
i don't know the exact date though.

Are GNR going to play in Portugal???
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2004, 10:15:23 AM »

The only thing i'll add to this discussion is the fact that both REM and U2 have massive tours booked in for next year.  I think they are pretty much the biggest bands in world at the moment - U2 in particular. 

No real reason why this should delay GN'R really.  But there maybe some kind of hesitation in terms of whether they want to be compared/ compete with those bands who have continued to work. 

On the other hand it good be the right time while the big bands are releasing stuff.  To have Axl and the GN'R name back amongst them bands could be cool. 

Start saving guys  ok

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2004, 11:45:29 PM »

How can you just jump in all the sudden and say they're playing Portugal??  Do you know this for a fact, or are you just assuming that they'll play?
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2004, 06:54:27 AM »

he's only saying it now cuz now it's apropriate to talk about it. but this is something that the promotors in Portugal were booking for some months now. first they were in talks for jadec/jan and now its feb. if there is a tour it will stop by in Portugal.

Chinese Democracy!
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2004, 12:11:47 AM »

I'm still not understand what he's saying.  Does he KNOW that they're coming, or does he think they will come for sure if they do have this tour?
gnrforever666
Headliner

You Could Be Mine!

« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2004, 12:27:24 AM »

well I am hoping there is something soon for Guns N Roses.

GNRForever666
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: