Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:04:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227816 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Fights
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fights  (Read 27327 times)
Elrothiel
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2006, 06:14:09 PM »

Pasnow....

For a true definition of chavs, go here: www.chavscum.co.uk
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2006, 09:04:14 PM »

Thanks, it's a funny site, I really couldn't get what made them distinct. They all look like everyday run-of-the-mill 19 yr old white kids. I suppose maybe they (chavs) are like British whiggers or something..
Elrothiel
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2006, 09:25:16 AM »

You got it!! Only chavs are worse than wiggers...

They bunch up in gangs, don't have jobs, don't go to school or uni, and they're on the dole permanently... and they have as many children as possible to get MORE dole money, which they spend on either pink valour tracksuits from the local market (female), or another Burberry cap, or a trip to the hairdressers to dye their almost nonexistant shaved buzzcut hair white/platinum blond, or even more tacky fake gold "bling" to weigh their neck down! puke
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2006, 02:15:17 PM »

You got it!! Only chavs are worse than wiggers...

They bunch up in gangs, don't have jobs, don't go to school or uni, and they're on the dole permanently... and they have as many children as possible to get MORE dole money, which they spend on either pink valour tracksuits from the local market (female), or another Burberry cap, or a trip to the hairdressers to dye their almost nonexistant shaved buzzcut hair white/platinum blond, or even more tacky fake gold "bling" to weigh their neck down! puke

Ahh!!  So that's what you call em!...   ok

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2006, 05:07:58 PM »

I got something to add to this thread.

Just last friday we were having this companys party, I actually helped our bouncer to cool down three fights, it looks pretty funny when old men fight (age 40-50).

After that we took the newer limo to the streets and driver drove us in front of this bar, I got chicks asking me whole night if I'm some sort of celebrity, lol. Am I living in a small town or what?  hihi

Anyway one of my customers was pretty drunk so we had to ask a few bars untill we found one whos bouncer didn't think my client weren't THAT drunk after all.

So the second bar where we tried to go was my regular place and surprise surprise, there was this one fucker biding his time at the door, prolly thrown out for being too drunk. This guy was the same guy who beat me up with his friend quite bad a year back and started to pick a fight with me telling "this thing ain't yet over". So I grabbed his collar and yanked the dog closer and told him "I'll fight you anytime, but try to get yourself to the ring first, puppy. I know you envy me for the ride I got tonight, or just 'cos I happen to have all that you lack, you piece of shit. Get out of my sight and keep your mouth shut, 'cos tonight I really don't need to beat you, even if you'd need to go cry about this to your mom. (That's what the "adult" did last time). And his friend was the better fighter and I didn't see the dogs "keeper" anywhere.

The final blow was thrown by the girl my customer was with who shouted to him when we left "If you need to pick a fight with this guy I hope you grow some balls first before you go crying!"

Oh, his responce was "This ain't over yet, just wait!"

Priceless  hihi hihi

Anyway, the bad boy skipped a fight, wtf am I growing old?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 05:12:08 PM by Blue Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2006, 07:52:46 AM »

I just came from the police station.

The imigrant group that attacked me two months ago, that fuckers been at my face ever since. I told him to get in the ring with me, but I guess he needs to grow a set first.

Anyway the stupid drunk was going how he'd beat me and won't miss next time.

I asked him won't he need his friends like the last time?
He: I told them not interfere!
Yeah, but they did, didn't they?
He to one of his friends: "Fight that guy!"
"I'm waiting.."
The guy: Does he know any shit?
Someone: "He's a boxer!"

The guy left  rofl

Anyway I told the cops about how I walked away five times and they gonna have a talk with the guy.

They also showed me a pic of a guy the imigrant-dude said was with me, and I've never seen him my entire life.

LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2006, 08:44:36 AM »

I just came from the police station.

The imigrant group that attacked me two months ago, that fuckers been at my face ever since. I told him to get in the ring with me, but I guess he needs to grow a set first.

Anyway the stupid drunk was going how he'd beat me and won't miss next time.

I asked him won't he need his friends like the last time?
He: I told them not interfere!
Yeah, but they did, didn't they?
He to one of his friends: "Fight that guy!"
"I'm waiting.."
The guy: Does he know any shit?
Someone: "He's a boxer!"

The guy left  rofl

Anyway I told the cops about how I walked away five times and they gonna have a talk with the guy.

They also showed me a pic of a guy the imigrant-dude said was with me, and I've never seen him my entire life.

dick heads
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2006, 08:45:51 AM »

i wonder if mike guilianas been in a fight lol
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2006, 08:57:47 AM »

not with me.

I only kicked D's ass when he tried to make love to my dog

LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2006, 09:05:57 AM »

rofl
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2006, 03:01:14 AM »

I was out with my girl, it was a really good night, so we were waiting for our pizza and I was having a smoke outside so I needed a lighter.

There was this group of guys and I asked one of the them and he light my cigarette.

After that I was hit hard. There was blood on my face and three of them so I didn't get up. So I've been blaming myself for not being ready, but really the guy was a fighter so I wouldn't have the chance against them three anyway.

Here's a pic.

So I dunno if these things are connected, I bet they are.

But today a guy came into my appartment, uninvited and told me something far worse will happen if I don't buy the limo from him this week.

So my option is either handle this with or without cops, which both have their up and downsides.

Any advice?

Basicly I get my own "enforcer" to bust his knee or something OR call the cops, to who I don't have much to show, but some empty threats and him forcing himself into my appartment, which I have a wittness, since Ansku was at my place.

I also know he's dealing a lot of pot.

I would just fight him but he's been training longer than me and while I've been doing boxing he's been doing kickboxing and it would be a middle weight versus heavy weight match.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2006, 03:38:01 AM »

I only kicked D's ass when he tried to make love to my dog

You should have kicked your dogs ass................
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2006, 03:40:59 AM »

The list would be too long! The worst was when the police caught me...hell they beat my kidneys!

As we say here, it's not importat if you beating or if you are beaten. It's important to be in the fight! Grin

"...It don't really matter..."
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2006, 04:16:53 AM »

Well, I'm not proud to say that I have been in quite a few fights in my younger days.  I have NEVER started a fight though.  I'm pretty small so I think people thought they could take me.  I have  never been hit in the face ,but I have given out some bloody noses, black eyes and fat lips.  I grew up with all boys and learned to box and wrestle at a very early age.  The funny thing is that my bro never got in fights and my father always said that something was wrong because he son came home crying and he got phone calls about his daughter beating someone up.  hihi

Oh well - it's been 15 years since I've been in a fight and given my age, I shouldn't get in one again.  The last one was a show and 5 girls jumped me because I had "their" spot in the front row.  Roll Eyes

I'm Italian and I have the Italian temper.  I'm not just going to stand there when someone takes a shot at me.  Undecided\

understand the sentiment, Im italian too!")

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2006, 04:42:07 AM »

Last saturday, I just have to say, where does these jerks come from?!

I've been nice for quite some time now and I didn't beat this guy up either, well I prolly would've if my girl wouldn't have interfered.

So this guy, her friend of a friend or something comes to her and being happy to see her he lifts her to a hug and does a spin and I see her back hitting a bar table and I was thinking ouch. So when he puts her down Ansku is introducing me to that guy and his friend and I disliking the guy from the start take (he's looking like a rat with glasses and with terrible excuse for a beard) I leave with Ansku to play blackjack, where I won 30 euros, yay.

Anyway we're leaving the bar later and the rat-man comes to talk and psuhes her, twice. So I grab him by his shirt and push him against the wall and he's trying to resist and doing a poor job at it. Anyway the bouncer is there telling us to cool down. I tell him he can try his luck and try to push her again having my fist ready. that's when Ansku comes and asks if we could just leave. That's what we did, the next day that fucker sends her a message he's in love with her, lol.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 05:24:33 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Australian_Love
Banned
Headliner

from australia with love!.

« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2006, 05:26:23 AM »

yeah been in a few, got my ass kicked once, shattered nose, knocked out cold, it was a group fight, i dropped his mate, i didn't even see him, he king hit me from the side, it shattered my nose, and i fell back and smacked my head into a car, i was out cold for about 30 seconds,

you gotta be careful kiddies, it's not a game, one punch could end your life or end someone elses.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3671/goldy1us7.jpg

it's a little hard to leave when you're going down on me.
smithandheston
Headliner

Madagascar, great song.... great place

« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2006, 11:01:23 AM »

Dont enjoy it, because usually the people i need to fight are very dangerous.... Law Enforcement is a very hands on buisness, i have been lucky thus far however... and luck is truly the needed factor to survive a gun fight. Luckly generally speaking drug dealers and gang bangers cant shoot worth a shit
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2006, 03:08:29 AM »

A guy tried to rob me last night.

I didn't want to start a fight in a full pizza-restaraunt so I told him to get out or he's going to get hurt.

He did and started hitting on my girl who was having a smoke outside, so I walked there, took a hold of his shirt and threw him onto the ground. He tried to get his friends to help, who told him "no shit we're getting involed with that guy". I asked my gf if she got all her bellongings, cell phone, wallet etc. And I turned to the pick pocketer wannabe who just got up and started running.

I mean, what the fuck is this, if you try to rob somebody just stay for the fight.

Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2006, 07:55:33 AM »

So I was wondering..
How many of you have been in a "real" fights?
What were the reasons, and the consiquenses?

this is a true story.

i moved in with a guy whom i thought was bi-sexual but wasn't 100% sure, turns out he was but i really didn't care. i knew him for years and i'm not so no big deal right? wrong.
after a few weeks he would bring these gay guys over and they would get drunk and  party and that was cool you know, i have no problems with what you are or how you express yourself as long as you leave me be. well i had  straight friends over and it was like a bi-sexual/ straight party and this woman/dike thing came over to where i was doing the song selections and kept getting in my face about wanting to play chris gaines or garth brroks or something and wouldn't let it go. finaly i told the thing to get the fuck outta my face and that started a war. i get into it with about 5 gay dudes about respecting elders and the whole thing just blows up ( no pun intended ) the woman was in my face yelling at me, WTF am i supposed to do?

so i leave. i pack my shit up, call a cab to take me  to the bus station and i'm on my way home. the  bus station turns out to be in the WORSE part of town possible, we get there, it's closed the driver is like you sure you wanna get out here. this should be my first clue things aren't good. well i have no more money and i have no place to go 850 miles away from family i say yeah this is fine. i figure i'll sleep outside and figure this all out in the morning. i walk up to the payphone and call my mom to let her know whats up. so, im on the phone and i see 3 black guys walking with a white chick across the bridge and as they pass by i turn around and say hey hows it goin and turn around still talking to my mom on the phone. about 10 seconds later i get a tap on my shoulder turnaround and this fuckin dude hit me harder than i've ever been hit in my entire life right in my face. i flew back hit the ground, get myself up fast as i can and all 3 start comin towards me and their yellin you don't know me, you don't talk to me and all this shit and i'm like man, i'm just tryin to be nice and i get punched again.  well some reason they leave and walk up the street about 40 feet ( i guess to figure out how there gonna kill me, literaly) my mom is still on the phone and she's freaking out and i'm like i just got jumped by 3 black guys and there like 40 feet away talking. she's telling me to hang up and call the cops and as i get ready to hang up with her these guys start walking back. i tell my mom ok i gotta go hang up and they come up to me and they say come on walk with me around the corner. i just take off running as i fast as i can for the main streets with lights and vehicles about 250 yards north of me. im running and this dude is like right, right behind me he's close enough that he grabs and rips the back of my jacket but i out run all of them ( being scared to death added a couple digits on my mph) i head for the nearest open business which happend to be a video store. i walk in and this lady looks at me like i was dying. blood pouring out of my nose, my eye damn near swollen shut.  i tell her whats up and we call the cops. i get ahold of my parents and they put me up in a hotel for the night and drive 850 miles that night into the next day to come and get me. the cop and i look for these guys but we never found them.

that was about 7 1/2 years ago but i will never forget that shit. at that time my life was full of me making bad decisons. i moved up there for a job and had i walked around that corner i probably would have lost my life

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2006, 11:36:15 AM »

^ damn thats fucked up man!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »