Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:35:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  Slash dressed as bucket, scott as axl for halloween show..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash dressed as bucket, scott as axl for halloween show..  (Read 43849 times)
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2004, 01:17:41 PM »

I think it's pretty funny. 

MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2004, 01:19:30 PM »

i'm actually starting to get into VR and really enjoying their music. but this is pathetic.
tottaly uncalled for

Chinese Democracy!
Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2004, 01:33:50 PM »

Could someone please put the link up?

As i cant see the pic and i really want to see it

Thanks
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2004, 01:42:14 PM »

Mikegiuliana - you seriously think this wasn't taking the piss out of Axl? Funny tho it is, you and a lot of people have gotta stop all this defending VR bullshit.

I like the music and the band, and if they wanna take the piss, and start some sort of feud then that's fine. Fuck, they can do whatever they like. All I ask is that they and the butkisser section of their fans come out and fucking admit that they will behave like that, and it's not a coincidence, and they haven't moved on from the whole GNR thing.

Just admit that they wanna bring everything they have and try and kick Axl's ass in any way they can - rest assured Axl will respond in kind.

@#$%Funker
DemocracyRose
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2004, 02:23:46 PM »

First Eminem and now VR...

WOOOOOOOUUUWWWW The new GNR must be very popular!!! hihi
Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2004, 02:29:27 PM »

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST A LINK - THANK YOU PLEASE
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2004, 03:14:58 PM »

I can't see it either!!

If someone save this pic on his/her computer, please, PLEASE, go to www.photobucket.com and upload this, than post the link here...I can't wait to see that!!

jabba2
VIP

« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2004, 03:15:45 PM »

Right-click on the X or wherever the photo was, and copy and paste the web address.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2004, 03:23:05 PM »

Mikegiuliana - you seriously think this wasn't taking the piss out of Axl? Funny tho it is, you and a lot of people have gotta stop all this defending VR bullshit.

I like the music and the band, and if they wanna take the piss, and start some sort of feud then that's fine. Fuck, they can do whatever they like. All I ask is that they and the butkisser section of their fans come out and fucking admit that they will behave like that, and it's not a coincidence, and they haven't moved on from the whole GNR thing.

Just admit that they wanna bring everything they have and try and kick Axl's ass in any way they can - rest assured Axl will respond in kind.

@#$%Funker

What are you 6 ,or is that to old.. ? Like axl is so into this, it was halloween who gives a shit..? Maybe they could have did a rant about conan or said how warren beatty sucks.. I love how someone see this as no big deal and they're buttkissers but the otherside defends axl to the end ,meanwhile his ass resurfaces once every ten years and never comes through..

Maybe you never realised this but they get the gnr questions on every interview so why not have some fun..? Is someone jealous because scott can fit into axl's old clothes hihi

It was a one time thing, nothing huge, it wasn't broadcasted on mtv news or anything, nothing negative was said.. People get pissed over stupid things, get on axl's ass and his MIA band and album once in a while instead of bothering people that perform..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2004, 03:25:50 PM »

Cheesy That?s just funny.

Axl and Bucket are acknowledged Icons. Also there is something irresistible about their salient appearances.

It?s nothing puzzling for anyone or any NEW BAND to disguise themselves as GNR for Halloween.

PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2004, 03:45:41 PM »

Not working...

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2004, 04:00:34 PM »

Not working...

http://www.velvetrevolverforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8274
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2004, 04:43:39 PM »

Man, does anyone else think that the Velvet Revolver forum looks like a Bizarro version of HTGTH?  Shocked
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2004, 04:47:04 PM »

Man, does anyone else think that the Velvet Revolver forum looks like a Bizarro version of HTGTH?? Shocked

Do you mean color, because the entire style of the board is different..  The entire way you post is different.. I think the boards look nothing alike, but that's just because I use both..
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2004, 05:55:55 PM »

Man, does anyone else think that the Velvet Revolver forum looks like a Bizarro version of HTGTH?? Shocked

Read the credits at the bottom of the page. Wink

The last credits on the page....? hihi

That placed was heavily influenced by this place when it was opened.

But I had nothing to do with the current colors..... Well, I made the little VR icons in a few minutes. But other than that, the colors/logos/etc. are other peoples' ideas.

Oh, and it used to be more similar back when they used YaBBSE. I had to concert it to PHPBB because of their web host.

Another thing I can add is that their rules are based on the rules for this board.

/jarmo

« Last Edit: November 13, 2004, 05:59:25 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2004, 06:28:06 PM »

That is awesome and hillarious  rofl
Straight Whiskey
Opening Act

Puff Puff

« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2004, 07:12:08 PM »

@#$%Funker
Dude, shut the fuck up. It's so amusing that you refer to the VR fans as 'butkissers' when you probably have your head shoved pretty damn far up Axl's ass. It's so sad.  Roll Eyes
Captain Obvious
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2004, 07:31:29 PM »

When I first saw this, I suspected there may be criticism on the boards...and sure enough, I was right,  some people fail to see the point. How is that taking a piss out of Axl? Besides the whole idea of it being a Halloween joke, Scott dressed up as  the classic Axl...it's not like he took a stab at his appearance...Honestly, I doubt Axl would even care about this, if not find it amusing...how can you honestly tell me you can be offended by this? You guys are GnR fans, not crying SClub 7 wimps, suck it up.
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2004, 07:50:04 PM »

rofl that its pretty cool , obiously is a joke , and a very good one in my opinion. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2004, 08:00:27 PM »

Dude, shut the fuck up. It's so amusing that you refer to the VR fans as 'butkissers' when you probably have your head shoved pretty damn far up Axl's ass. It's so sad.? Roll Eyes

It's safe to say that kind of fans exist on both "sides", no need to continue "discussing" it any further.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: