Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 01:45:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228058 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Rock In Rio 3 - questions thread
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock In Rio 3 - questions thread  (Read 15912 times)
Christian
VIP

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2004, 05:34:19 PM »

Sorry for my "poor" english...
Wel... those "I'm Not Paying For It" thing happened in the end of You Could Be Mine, ok??
I really thought that he (Axl) said that because the Security Man Guys were running behind him... and it was like 8 guys.. soh he laugh and said that...
But could be the TV Crew too
elmaestro
Rocker

Turn loose the swans that drew my poets craft...

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2004, 02:53:08 AM »

About the "OK, Nevermind" comment:

If you look at the video, just before he says this he's making some handgestures.  I always thought he was trying to tell the band to slow down.  The 'Rio-version' of 'The Blues' is the only time the band played it at this pace.  In following concerts it was played a lot slower.
I'm just guessing here.

Now I have a question as well:

Just before 'My Michelle', Bucket & Robin play something instrumental together.  I find it quite an emotional piece of guitar playing.

Is this a cover, if so which song by which band?
Or might this possibly be something new?
Sorry if this was answered somewhere else... beer

The secret of the hanged man.... the smile on his lips...
Christian
VIP

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2004, 10:00:34 AM »

If you look at the video, just before he says this he's making some handgestures.? I always thought he was trying to tell the band to slow down.? The 'Rio-version' of 'The Blues' is the only time the band played it at this pace.? In following concerts it was played a lot slower.
I'm just guessing here.

Man, it wasn't..
1- In Vegas they played the blues in the faster version too!!! Vegas Concert was early than Rio!
2- The handgestures were for the soundboard guys... the SOUND VOLUME of the PIANO WAS SO HARD that Axl couldn't listen to his own voice, so he wanted that the sound gets a little down, okay now?

elmaestro
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2004, 11:18:03 AM »

If you look at the video, just before he says this he's making some handgestures.? I always thought he was trying to tell the band to slow down.? The 'Rio-version' of 'The Blues' is the only time the band played it at this pace.? In following concerts it was played a lot slower.
I'm just guessing here.

Man, it wasn't..
1- In Vegas they played the blues in the faster version too!!! Vegas Concert was early than Rio!
2- The handgestures were for the soundboard guys... the SOUND VOLUME of the PIANO WAS SO HARD that Axl couldn't listen to his own voice, so he wanted that the sound gets a little down, okay now?

Well this makes a lot more sense than what I thought hihi

GreatWhiteNope
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2004, 08:13:19 PM »

Most songs that night were played at a faster tempo.

Axl's monitor (the earpiece allowing him to hear himself sing) cut out several times during the show.? You can actually hear a soft screech each time it happens.? A good example is after the first verse of Nightrain.? Right after Axl sings "make my money tonight..." you hear a screech and then Axl's voice is lower in the sound mix through the rest of the song.
elmaestro
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2004, 01:21:52 AM »

Axl's monitor (the earpiece allowing him to hear himself sing) cut out several times during the show.? You can actually hear a soft screech each time it happens.? A good example is after the first verse of Nightrain.? Right after Axl sings "make my money tonight..." you hear a screech and then Axl's voice is lower in the sound mix through the rest of the song.

Thanks, I didn't know about the screech thing beer

Gregory
Opening Act

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2004, 11:54:16 AM »

Thanks, I didn't know about the screech thing beer

me too  smoking
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2004, 02:58:51 PM »

Sorry for my "poor" english...
Wel... those "I'm Not Paying For It" thing happened in the end of You Could Be Mine, ok??
I really thought that he (Axl) said that because the Security Man Guys were running behind him... and it was like 8 guys.. soh he laugh and said that...
But could be the TV Crew too

It was about that camera that was on sort of a rail system, because just before he said im not paying for that, he said get that fing thing outa my way. The whole quote was something like, "Get that fucking thing outa my way, it's gotta be real expensive and I'm not paying for that."
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2004, 11:44:44 PM »

I have to say that the show was awesome, Axl's vocals were killer for most of the show, and the new band played some of the old songs better than the original.  I have a few questions though, and I'm sure they've been asked plenty of times...

1)  What was Axl talking about when he said "nevermind" during one of the songs, I think it was the Blues?

2)  Who exactly was the lady that Axl was talking about at the end of the show?   

3)  What did the T-Shirt say that Axl took from a fan?

Thanks

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2004, 12:23:22 AM »

1) he had been giving signals to a soundtech, and then "nevermind"
2) bertha or beta?, the search mode don't work here Huh
3) don't see, prolly a slash t- shirt or maybe something offensive ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Chandler
Headliner

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2004, 01:59:36 PM »

I can't believe that no one in this thread has asked who Xozi is? rofl

It don't really matter...
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2004, 08:38:16 AM »

I can't believe that no one in this thread has asked who Xozi is? rofl

who is that Huh

Chandler
Headliner

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2004, 03:25:43 PM »

Norway,

Go to gunsnrosesfans.com and ask.   hihi

It don't really matter...
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2004, 08:08:44 PM »

ok Shocked you got my attention

who is it?

Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2004, 10:44:49 AM »

I'm just guessing here.

Man, it wasn't..

Yea, and then you can see Dizzy laughing at the whole situation....

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: