Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:54:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Boy I miss yesterday...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Boy I miss yesterday...  (Read 1080 times)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« on: December 21, 2004, 06:52:44 PM »

Tongue
the excitment about rock in rio 3 ... all my friends calling me at night in shock, screaming shit like "we will go motherfucker! we will gooo!!!"
after that, a whole year just talking about the band... axl?s next move... "what he will do now?? what? what??"
...then the 2002 tour... boy, every news over the world talking about GNR... I rememeber seen specials in every channel of my tv!... a lot of people talking about the tour... in a bar, I remember just asking for a drink me and my friend, and hearing 5 guys talking about soccer and then stop the conversation and beggin to talk about the GNR tour... man, just to hear them talking about something "new" that time about GNR made my night great! you know, your beeing a fan, hear and see every fucking day shits like "axl?s over!", "gnr is a jake...", see something like that, is fucking great!

the VMA?S! I don?t remember feel that little pain in the stomach ( something like when you?re hungry...  Grin ... sorry, English is not my native language... ) like I felt that time! was a whole new experience to me! I begun to like GNR back in 91/92 ... but I was too yong, so, when I was "in love" with the band, they broke up! ... so, that VMA?S show, togheter with my first GNR show ( rock in rio 3 ), ment a lot to me!

I miss yestardays...  Undecided

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 07:04:37 PM »

How many threads are there gonna be about people wallowing in nostalgia like a 80-year-old senile person? One is enough, thank you.

And before anyone tells me by PM, yes I'm an asshole for locking this thread.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: