Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:52:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Izzy's in a Grudge Match!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Izzy's in a Grudge Match!  (Read 2102 times)
Flyguy_1ca
Rocker

"Cursing is for ignorant mother-$#@^&*

« on: January 16, 2005, 02:09:03 AM »

www.grudge-match.com/current.html

MARK: Izzy Stradlin has this one. This is about survival. For 7 years, Izzy was in Guns N Roses. (Do I really need to go further?) He's survived alcohol, cocaine, heroin, a riot, being attacked by his father's dog, Axl Rose, a Vince Neil sucker punch, Indiana, etc. Plus, his close friendship with Keith Richards has probably taught him some survival skills. And he's got a guitar. It's not called an axe for nothing.

Izzy's opponents? Cartoons, cartoon-voiced Patton, and Ash. Well, I'm not sure if I should call him Ash, Ashley, Evil Ash, or Mini-Ash. Whatever his nom du jour, he's A.K.A. Shark Food in the end.

Oh yeah, and a guy who played a pretty-boy QB who was bested by nerds. Good luck to Ted.

Defeating cartoons is simple. Known for public urination, Izzy (an airplane) and Patton (the Seine, the Rhine, an officer's slit trench) do their business on the cartoons, making the animation cells unusable and worthless.

Izzy is also known for having little tolerance for prima donnas (see Axl Rose). Consider this fair warning for Patton.

Izzy Stradlin: He don't take crap!

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: