Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:23:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  fiction: what would you do or say if you met axl rose?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: fiction: what would you do or say if you met axl rose?  (Read 18220 times)
usurper
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2005, 01:40:08 PM »

To add,

''Man, everybody is right, you are uglier and smaller in public. Also I hear you wanna look like Michael Jackson, is that true?'' Just kidding. rofl

After that I would try and sell him drugs like in the WTJ video in the beginning.
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2005, 01:20:13 AM »

I'd say G'day then i would ask him out for a beer. (Then slip a micky in his drink, pretend he had too much to drink, I'll play the caring friend N' take him home n put him to bed then i would search the entire fuckin neighbourhood for CD)

Well maybe just the first 11 words.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2005, 08:08:03 AM »

I would like to ask him why the Las Vegas DVD never came out.. I really wanted to see that concert..
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2005, 08:27:11 AM »

I would say: "call Slash"

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2005, 08:35:41 AM »

I would say: "call Slash"

AXL: Call Slash what? An asshole?

discobiscuit1
Rocker

hitler bad , axl erm jury still out

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2005, 10:24:42 AM »

i would just ask how he's doing....and ask if he wanted to have a beer....

I work in a hotel that VR are gonna be staying in and expect slash to come down to the bar.....they are all just guys in bands....nothing more....and if we get along as buddies ...then chat a little more.....about music in general....

Nothing is more lame than to treat someone as a clebrity.....just hang and chat

' do not make an unatural connection with the beasts of the field'     sage advice from the bible kiddies
IronMaiden415
Headliner

getting bizzy with izzy

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2005, 02:48:45 PM »

I'd say G'day then i would ask him out for a beer. (Then slip a micky in his drink, pretend he had too much to drink, I'll play the caring friend N' take him home n put him to bed then i would search the entire fuckin neighbourhood for CD)

Well maybe just the first 11 words.

peace

I'd do the same thing, but i'd take it form the "put him to bed" part. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Grin

Dec 17 - Tran Siberian Orchestra - fuckin amazing!
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2005, 11:26:03 PM »

"hey babe, I can be your rocket queen" hihi

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2005, 12:41:55 AM »

i know of two ladies he had sex with and i kept hearing how bad his dick was and they couldn't feel a thing.

maybe their pussies were too big ?
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2005, 01:32:47 AM »

i know of two ladies he had sex with and i kept hearing how bad his dick was and they couldn't feel a thing.

maybe their pussies were too big ?

it aint the size its how you use it smoking
poor axl

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
R. R. Dadfield
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2005, 06:06:57 PM »

Fantasy:  I'd dance round him repeating the lyric from Izzy's 'What I told you' :  'year after year, you keep going nowhere'. 

Reality:  I'd probably ignore him, just to give him a taste of 'ordinary life'.  And if I was really brave, I'd say, 'Hey, you were always the best of the Jagger imitators'. 
coldenim
Headliner

Who's gonna save you now

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2005, 01:18:11 AM »

I would ask him if he was an organ donor, and if so, could I have his vocal chords
IronMaiden415
Headliner

getting bizzy with izzy

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2005, 07:51:51 PM »

"Tell Slash I said hi"

Dec 17 - Tran Siberian Orchestra - fuckin amazing!
Dust N Rose
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2005, 06:46:35 AM »

I think guys you have misunderstood Axl, he is not that blunt.
shaun
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2005, 08:25:25 AM »

It?s funny, I have seen a few famous people in everyday situations here in England, and I never once felt like making any attempts to approach them. Besides, in every day situations they?re only human and need to chill out like any body else.

Here?s a few of my encounters:

Back when I was at school I got the urge to bunk off from school one day (along with a few friends off mine). It was hot and sunny outside and double (that?s 1 whole hour) chemistry really didn?t sound too good. We headed into the city of London and ended up hanging around Convent Garden. This tall bloke walks past us with what looked like a 3 year old kind on his shoulders and was hanging around the area. It was Billy Connolley (comedian). No one approached him.

This is the best one (believe it or not, i am telling the 100% truth). It was a Sunday back in around 1990. I was in the local sweat shop/News Agents/Corner Shop (what ever you choose to call them) in an area called Lightwater/Surrey (where I used to live). Being a Sunday is was totally dead. I knew the bloke who ran the shop and they had a couple of arcade machines out the back. So it was a hangout place in an area with not much to do. Anyway, this red Mercedes pulls up out side. In walks Brian May (from Queen). He wandered around the shop (it was a pretty small shop) went to the counter, brought something then left. Me and the shop owner were like, that was Brian May. Later on that say, I met up with my sister and I told her, you?ll never guess you just walked in to the corner shop. She played it down, said she had heard that they (Queen) were shooting a video somewhere down the road.

Other people I have seen in the street include the lead singer from Fine Young Cannibals (can?t remember his name). I lived in Hull (north of England) for a while. He was coming out of a shop. The people I was with said the shop was his mums.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2005, 05:48:15 PM »

i think i maybe would bite...? nervous

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
its_so_easy
Rocker

axl rose is back!!!

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2005, 08:40:51 PM »

I'd say '' hey man, you used to be amazing, what you up too these days man?''

Good fuckin night
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2005, 10:07:12 PM »

hm... after reading this thread...
think I'd like to say - under the appropriate circumstances....

'fuck all the haters Axl... it's an honor to meet you."
then i'd reach out for a hand shake and congratulate him on the new band and the release of CD  ok
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2005, 06:44:23 AM »

then i'd reach out for a hand shake and congratulate him on the new band and the release of CD?

how can you congratulate him on something that has not even happened??
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2005, 01:32:17 AM »

freag' man...whats with all these "macho" ppl who think that they'd act all cool around Axl?  Like I mean it's one thing to be like, "I'd ignore him bc he's a norm person like u and I" (which is true, and would repect his privacy).  But then we have those that say, "I'd tell him off. harr harr.  I'm a caveman and wanna look so cool on this website!"...which I think is total b.s., and u make urself out like an angry/unsatisfied person.  Why would u have aggression twds the guy?  It's obviously a reflection on urself and how u view situations.  I mean, I have meet quite a few celebs (I worked at the airport for a while--and exchanged thier $$$), and I just acted like they were normal folks.  But the only ppl I care to meet would be gn'r  current/ex/future (haha) members (and luckily have meet some).  And I thanked them for putting out great music.  They have benefitted my life.  If you only have neg things to say to Axl (hypothetically) then u are an unsatified person whose wasting your time on this site and should rather focus on positive things that u like (cuz for me, gnr are soley positive music...puts a beat in my step).
so for all u Axl haters...think about why you have negativety twds a man who only put out music that is unique and amazing!

ps. another thing I may say to Ax is, "I wanna have your bay-bay!"  Cheesy

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: