Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 11:35:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [FAKE: NOT GN'R!] TWAT orchestration is 100% real.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [FAKE: NOT GN'R!] TWAT orchestration is 100% real.  (Read 29544 times)
welshrose
Banned
Rocker

Neil Young es Dios.

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2005, 07:40:24 PM »

You guys are jumping the gun like whoa..I don't think they sound alike. It is way fake.

Girl I am just a Vampire for your love

And I'm gonna suck ya!!
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2005, 08:25:17 PM »

great ear visionary432 -  its a perfect match as far as the melody is concerned.  It has to be twat.  There is no way the melody could be that exact.  I could care less about the tempo.  He just wanted to fit it in and make it work for NR.   This is fucking cool.  I cant wait for CD.
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2005, 08:36:22 PM »

You guys are jumping the gun like whoa..I don't think they sound alike. It is way fake.

we're like a man walking the sahara desert and we're desperate for water that we drink sand believing it's water...

T.T.
?.?.
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2005, 08:46:30 PM »

where did the Axl playing the piano come from?

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2005, 09:17:40 PM »

wow i cant believe ppl think this is legit.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2005, 09:35:43 PM »

Well if it is real, I like it a lot.  I can just imagine Axls voice in there and making it great.  For those of you who don't like it, it wouldn't be any different than November Rain.  Let's face it, the new GNR record isn't going to be all heavy and hard like appetite.  Axl has grown up, he's not in his early twenties anymore. 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2005, 10:47:55 PM »

forgive them for seeing a mirage... we all make those mistakes, including yourself... you are not a perfect being...

T.T.
?.?.
Gunner Fucker
Axl's Yes Man
Headliner

Bucketwho?

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2005, 11:54:37 PM »

It definetely 'fits' with the piano parts...

...BUT...

... Keep in mind that someone with a little too much time in his/her hands could've recorded this so it would fit the piano impromptu played by Axl, in the first place.

Rock on ppl.
 beer

If All I Knew Was That With You I'd Want Someone To Save Me, It'd Be Enough.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2005, 12:00:30 AM »

this sounds like something that you'd hear on Star Wars or something.

I don't believe this is TWAT.

Besides, Merck said it was FAKE, yet people on here still want to believe it is the REAL DEAL.

Why is it that GNR fans can't accept reality and can't accept what Merck says? 

I can't believe you people think Merck just said it was fake to cover 'the leak' up.
 Roll Eyes

It also sounds like something at Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus like the intro before the circus starts and the parade of elephants around the 3 rings.
reynics22
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2005, 12:25:19 AM »

i think it's real
BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2005, 12:27:02 AM »

EDIT: post retracted -  Looked into more heavily - I can honestly say I fucked up a little for once. I took a report from a 3rd party that, in which, still confusses me. but I did follow through to the lead with help. Note I didn't publish it as news

Sincerely BP gunsnroses.us / chinesedemocracy.com (sooner)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 07:04:01 PM by BP » Logged

reynics22
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2005, 12:29:08 AM »

Dear peeps,

Those of you who know me, know I don't lie etc etc. So I ask all newcomers to acquire before believing on my stance.

I have had reliable info in the past & was one the sites introducing the band to the fans for the first time yadda yadda.......    All I'm going to say is..... I have a strong source & friend that shed some light on this recording for me -- some way & some how >>  There is substance to this orchestration that I can't talk about right now.

as far as Merck:: For certain things, don't take all to heart (except for mysteron of course) - IF this is true, he wouldn't say it was true, if you use your head, because then he'll open up that can of worms & then people get involved that costs money for there time that I have witnessed. That is all I got to say right now. I'm not saying that this is any final cut whatsoever...  I'll touch base later IF I CAN
. I am really walking on thin ice with this & NO i'm not saying this is a final mix or cut Wink .   Also, Merck gets Nats that bother him all the time.

well said, homes.

you've been on the gnr boards before? can't say I've seen ya Smiley
BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2005, 12:41:37 AM »

I'll be away for most of the next few days.....  but don't wait up

Dear peeps,

Those of you who know me, know I don't lie etc etc. So I ask all newcomers to acquire before believing on my stance.

I have had reliable info in the past & was one the sites introducing the band to the fans for the first time yadda yadda....... All I'm going to say is..... I have a strong source & friend that shed some light on this recording for me -- some way & some how >> There is substance to this orchestration that I can't talk about right now.

as far as Merck:: For certain things, don't take all to heart (except for mysteron of course) - IF this is true, he wouldn't say it was true, if you use your head, because then he'll open up that can of worms & then people get involved that costs money for there time that I have witnessed. That is all I got to say right now. I'm not saying that this is any final cut whatsoever... I'll touch base later IF I CAN
. I am really walking on thin ice with this & NO i'm not saying this is a final mix or cut Wink . Also, Merck gets Nats that bother him all the time.

well said, homes.

you've been on the gnr boards before? can't say I've seen ya Smiley

lol

Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2005, 12:45:12 AM »

Dear peeps,

Those of you who know me, know I don't lie etc etc. So I ask all newcomers to acquire before believing on my stance (info).

I have had reliable info in the past & was one the sites introducing the band to the fans for the first time yadda yadda....... ? ?All I'm going to say is..... I have a strong source & friend that shed some light on this recording for me -- some way & some how >> ?There is substance to this orchestration that I can't talk about right now.

as far as Merck:: For certain things, don't take all to heart (except for mysteron of course) - IF this is true, he wouldn't say it was true, if you use your head, because then he'll open up that can of worms & then people get involved that costs money for there time that I have witnessed. That is all I got to say right now. I'm not saying that this is any final cut whatsoever... ?I'll touch base later IF I CAN
. I am really walking on thin ice with this & NO i'm not saying this is a final mix or cut Wink . ? Also, Merck gets Nats that bother him all the time.

what exactly are you saying? 

T.T.
?.?.
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2005, 12:46:55 AM »

I seriously hope this is not a new Guns N' Roses song. Even if it's just one layer of instrumentation, it sounds all fable-like and video game-ish. no For example, hearing Estranged on the piano only is endearing, deep, and melodically powerful (and that's just one layer of music), but this......this....this seems to be crap to me. (imo)
estranged.1098
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2005, 02:19:59 AM »

If this is real don't expect the song to sound like this at all, this is (probably) just a rough cut to give the musicians an idea of what they should play.

Again, if this is not BS.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2005, 03:11:21 AM »

forgive them for seeing a mirage... we all make those mistakes, including yourself... you are not a perfect being...

true, he actually thought MyFavoritePillow was Axl and guns n' roses! rofl

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2005, 05:51:29 AM »

I seriously hope this is not a new Guns N' Roses song. Even if it's just one layer of instrumentation, it sounds all fable-like and video game-ish. no For example, hearing Estranged on the piano only is endearing, deep, and melodically powerful (and that's just one layer of music), but this......this....this seems to be crap to me. (imo)

I agree. I hope it's not GN'R.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2005, 06:08:21 AM »

I hope it is GN'R. Once again, if it is true, it's certainely a rough demo, add guitars, bass, Axl on vocals, keybord + arrangements and you will have a complete song.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2005, 06:20:17 AM »

Dear peeps,

Those of you who know me, know I don't lie etc etc. So I ask all newcomers to acquire before believing on my stance (info).

I have had reliable info in the past & was one the sites introducing the band to the fans for the first time yadda yadda....... ? ?All I'm going to say is..... I have a strong source & friend that shed some light on this recording for me -- some way & some how >> ?There is substance to this orchestration that I can't talk about right now.

as far as Merck:: For certain things, don't take all to heart (except for mysteron of course) - IF this is true, he wouldn't say it was true, if you use your head, because then he'll open up that can of worms & then people get involved that costs money for there time that I have witnessed. That is all I got to say right now. I'm not saying that this is any final cut whatsoever... ?I'll touch base later IF I CAN
. I am really walking on thin ice with this & NO i'm not saying this is a final mix or cut Wink . ? Also, Merck gets Nats that bother him all the time.

BTW,I like this TWAT orchestration,hope it's true

"You can't handle the truth"

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: