Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:07:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  Cleveland - May 17th
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cleveland - May 17th  (Read 4755 times)
November Rain 91
Headliner

Use Your Illusion

« on: May 18, 2005, 06:57:51 PM »

Fucking amazing! I must agree when people say that the songs are better live. They were incredible. Front fuckin' row of the amphitheater! beer drool beer Gilby showed up but didn't play. Took a camera with and got some nice pics. If someone wants to host them or whatever, PM me.

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 11:33:35 AM »

great gliby was there... Nice to se after slash n duff came by the club earlier this week//..

Go to photobucket.com to upload your pics.. Wink
vortex05
Opening Act

Henshin-a-go-go baby!

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 12:26:49 PM »

It was a great show. I was there somewhere in the middle. Love to see the pics you got. I was gonna take some with my camera phone but i couldn't get a good focus on the band.
November Rain 91
Headliner

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 05:33:58 PM »

Here are the pics from Tuesday, some of them are pretty grainy, but some came out well. Didn't get any of Dave or Matt or Scott really. Mostly Duff and Slash. I have a few maybe with Scott at least, I'll post those later tonight maybe.

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
November Rain 91
Headliner

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 09:21:56 PM »

A few more pics....

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2005, 08:16:01 AM »

really cool pics... Seems like a nice crowd how amny does the place hold under that awning smoking
November Rain 91
Headliner

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2005, 08:51:59 AM »

review in the paper saysthe crowd was 5,000, not sure if that was capacity though

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2005, 12:29:41 PM »

Awesome pics peace I am glad the show rocked hihi

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2005, 01:58:32 PM »

Gilby was there?? I couldn't see a fucking thing. I dislike that venue. No slope. Concrete floor. My back was killing me by the first encore. Hoobastank sucked. But VR made up for it by kicking ass.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 07:31:53 PM by electricmage » Logged
November Rain 91
Headliner

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2005, 09:17:20 AM »

Gilby was there?? I couldn't see a fucking thing. I dislike that venue. No slope. Concrete floor. My back was killing me by the first encore. Hoobastank sucked. But VR made up for it by kicking ass.

yeah im 99% sure it was Gilby, he was on the right side of the stage, i think he might have walked out on stage once, but im not sure. Everyone saw him through the cracks and started calling to him. couple minutes later he came around the side and threw a few picks. He threw me one but not far enough and this douchebag security guard took it from one of the others who picked it up for me Angry Angry Angry yeah i was pissed....anyways, yeah hoobastank blew, i pretty much slept through them, modern day zero? were eh...not terrible, but VR owned yeah. i didn't really have any back pain, guess that was cause i was right up against the barrier? Grin hihi Grin lol...sorry Wink

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2005, 06:31:51 PM »

yeah im 99% sure it was Gilby, he was on the right side of the stage, i think he might have walked out on stage once, but im not sure. Everyone saw him through the cracks and started calling to him. couple minutes later he came around the side and threw a few picks. He threw me one but not far enough and this douchebag security guard took it from one of the others who picked it up for me Angry Angry Angry yeah i was pissed....anyways, yeah hoobastank blew, i pretty much slept through them, modern day zero? were eh...not terrible, but VR owned yeah. i didn't really have any back pain, guess that was cause i was right up against the barrier? Grin hihi Grin lol...sorry Wink

Yeah I was to the right also, off the water during modern Day. Funny thing though, I used to paly with the this band, who wanted to call us modern day, I told them no because it sucked. And look what happened... Anyways, I had to move into the middle due to me only wearing a t shirt.  I wish I could have seen Gilby.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: