Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:12:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  VR in West Palm 5/25
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR in West Palm 5/25  (Read 2266 times)
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« on: May 26, 2005, 12:53:12 AM »

Just got home from the VR show in WPB.? My thoughts for those that care,

WHY was Modern Day Zero there?? Yuck.

Coulda lived without Hoobastank too.

For the main event.? Show seemed a little disjointed in the beginning, Slash seemed kinda off on his own for some reason.? But as the show went on they seemed to get tighter.? "Big Machine" was awesome.? "Sex Type Thing" kicked ass as well.? Scott's voice sounded strong, he even came out into the crowd to get the "here I come.. " thing going again.? Of course, I like everyone else around me were there for the Guns' songs, and It's So Easy and Mr. Brownstone rocked!? All in all, I was more impressed with VR's stuff live than on their album.? Well done.

Side note: What was with the guy doing sign language?? Are there alot of deaf people coming to the shows?? I was fascinated by that guy, I was watching him constantly.? Has he been at all their shows?? We were assuming the deaf people had to be Hoobastank fans hihi

Also, Scott needs to give it a rest with the megaphone/bullhorn whatever the hell you call it.  Its so played out.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 01:13:18 AM by smishkey » Logged

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
aporro
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 01:01:28 PM »

Forget the sign language, I think your review is played out.  They f'n kicked ass last night and seemed really tight.  Too bad rock fans in this state are absolute idiots.  ( Not you, relax.)  The jackasses in the pit were really annoying, as they were trying to body surf.  What the hell was that all about?  Now, that is played.  See you in the next show. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: