Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:37:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  More Steven Adler comment on CD
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More Steven Adler comment on CD  (Read 25842 times)
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2005, 12:48:29 PM »

I would like to congrulate Matt Sorum on the fact for not being as big of a shit talker as Steven Adler. I mean Matto does it but he doesnt do it so excessively.

So Matt Sorum's stock if a G N R reunion ever occured is looking pretty good

Fuck All Y'all
RichardNixon
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2005, 12:49:41 PM »

FUCK STEVEN ADLER!
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2005, 01:09:15 PM »

Adler is just bitter because Axl didn't let him suck his dick for some drugs.

Fuck Steven and Fuck a GNR reunion. How gay, I hope that never happens. I just want something new now from Axl. I want CD to be out and be a fucking monster. I want Axl to make enough money from Chinese D, that he won't ever need to do a reunion. I think that would be so beyond gay, it would be even more of an embarrassement then this waiting game we are playing.

I would much rather see Buckethead, Slash, Finck, Duff, and Finck just fuck jam together. Even for a moment to have to see Axl perform with Slash. I say fuck that.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2005, 01:26:43 PM »

looooooooooooool

I would love to see a fight between the two weirdest GNR members.

Anyway Adler might blame other people but Axl doest it too, he always blames promoters, record companies, ex members, some bitch,etc so they are even there.

Adlers comments on CD are completetly out of line as the CD doesnt exist yet so whatever.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2005, 02:02:42 PM »

Maybe Steven is just getting tired of being asked about GN'R....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2005, 02:48:11 PM »

Maybe Steven is just getting tired of being asked about GN'R....

/jarmo

I doubt it, nobody has cared about him in years. rofl rofl And now people wanna talk to him, he's probably loving every second. As to the conflicting things he says, hell he probably can't even remember what he did 5 minutes ago. rofl

Koek
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2005, 03:18:09 PM »

Hello!

I'm new here, but I post already for a long period at other forums.
I'm reading all these comments you people have on Adler.
I have a question, whose being the asshole.....................right Axl
He let us wait for at least 10 years for some decent material. He does some touring, big plans he would come to Holland and what happens he does some concerts cancels the rest and that's it. I think it will be a good c(hinese)d(emocracy), but if I was Adler than I would probably say the same.
Adler on the other hand, got finally his shit back together, playing, touring. So he's definatively no loser, in fact he's the winner.
But I think all you people are axl lovers and blind to see the real life.
And then another thing It's so easy to say "oww he's on drugs, yeah heroin does that with you"
Well he stopped heroin and that's a big personal victory, so whose the loser??
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2005, 03:30:45 PM »

He is bad mouthing an album we will probably never hear, so I am not sure what to make of this.

But instead of being negative, I will say this:  Steven's yapping will not help if we ever get a reunion going with the original GNR members.  For that reason, I wish Steven would stop talking about Axl.  For that reason and that reason alone.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2005, 03:34:02 PM »

Hello!

He let us wait for at least 10 years for some decent material. He does some touring, big plans he would come to Holland and what happens he does some concerts cancels the rest and that's it. I think it will be a good c(hinese)d(emocracy), but if I was Adler than I would probably say the same.
Adler on the other hand, got finally his shit back together, playing, touring. So he's definatively no loser, in fact he's the winner.
And then another thing It's so easy to say "oww he's on drugs, yeah heroin does that with you"

Sounds like Steven is obsessed with an Axl/GnR reunion. Every interview, he's got something to say on the subject.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2005, 03:42:29 PM »

Hello!

Congrats t o him for breaking his addiciton but Adler's still the loser, cause he's all fucked up, have you heard him talk?

and all he does is talk about Axl, Duff, Slash and Izzy so he gets some media attention, wow he's a former drummer from GnR, who gives a shit, aside from drums he probably had no real input to the band and was very easily replaced by Sorum. When I think of Adler all I can see is him from the patience video, sitting there with drum sticks in his hair rolling his eyes, basically he's a useless jackass. And his erratic recent quotes prove it.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2005, 04:04:14 PM »

What I find strange about all this is how you guys think its impossible that the ex members have heard portions of CD. I think they have. I'm pretty sure they have sources close to the band. And if anyone in Axl's circle ever leaked anything, it would be leaked to ex bandmembers before it was leaked to the media. So I dont think people should say his 'CD is crap' quote is a lie. Maybe he did hear it, and he just didn't like it. Thats his opinion. It doesn't mean everyone will hate it. And the most depressing quote by an ex member was when Slash said there were no vocals recorded on CD. We know that there's at least a couple songs with vocals on them, but Slash's comments made my heart skip a beat.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2005, 04:23:36 PM »

Im just imagining how bad Axl would beat his ass if Steven ever tried to punch him.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2005, 04:32:10 PM »

Im just imagining how bad Axl would beat his ass if Steven ever tried to punch him.

Yeah! What's Steven on about? Sayin that there's one condition for him to do re-union! First of all, Axl wouldn't ever want to do the re-union, never mind on one condition, and never mind the condition being Steve gets to punch him! He's talkin like Axl's beggin him to do the re-union!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2005, 05:14:41 PM »

Just to answer Jarmo's comment, I would say Steven would NEVER get tired of being asked about GNR because it's his only claim to fame.  He's in a GNR cover band, he usually is the one that brings up the topic about GNR in most interviews, and lets face it.......the man is obsessed.
If a GNR reunion would ever happen, we know it would be Matt Sorum not Steven in the band.  Slash, Duff and Matt are a team and I think they'd stick together for the most part through any form of reunion.  Adler couldn't touch Sorum's drumming and wouldn't even come within a thousand yards of Brain's drumming.  I just think it's sad that this burnt out dude is trying to spark media interest by bad mouthing Axl, the man who's gf he tried to kill, and one of the greatest frontmen of all time.  You ask most people that weren't huge fans who were in GNR and you'll get Axl, Slash, Duff and Izzy.  Then there's always the I forget the drummer's name.  Adler will never be anything more than a washed up piece of shit junkie playing bars and county fairs. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2005, 07:06:36 PM »

Everyone needs to stop the Steven bashing!! This is the man who helped give AFD its sound and has every right to be upset about the way everything turned out.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
nyd
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2005, 07:15:27 PM »

Everyone needs to stop the Steven bashing!! This is the man who helped give AFD its sound and has every right to be upset about the way everything turned out.

Its hard to respect him when all he does is sell out. Im not an Axl fan either - I just think Steven is pathetic for giving interviews like this
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2005, 07:27:30 PM »

a lot of childish idol behavior around here...
isn't Steven Adler, a guy who, as opposed to us, actually knew Axl, allowed to have an opinion on Axl?
how is it that every time someone badmouths Axl, he's an idiot junkie and what not?

so what if he talks slurry, he had a fucking stroke! it doesn't mean his mind is not clear.
he basically had to learn to speak all over again after the stroke, if what Ive heard is correct. and that's most likely why he's got a hard time expressing himself now and then

and I think Jarmo might be right about what he said, the guy is playing around the world with his new band, and 70% of the questions he gets is about Axl. I would fuckin explode if I was him!
it's not true that he's the one that starts talking about GN'R in his interviews, in the ones Ive heard, it's the interviewer that ask about GN'R before he says anything about it.

I was gonna say a few more things, but I forgot them hihi
just wanted to say that most of you are acting like 12-year olds..
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 07:40:46 PM by Hillel Slovak » Logged

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2005, 07:59:14 PM »

Sounds like Steven is obsessed with an Axl/GnR reunion. Every interview, he's got something to say on the subject.
Maybey because he gets asked the question at every interview

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
ryan_of_lax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2005, 08:01:45 PM »

? He's in a GNR cover band, he usually is the one that brings up the topic about GNR in most interviews, and lets face it.......the man is obsessed.

So... when Steven plays GnR songs, its a cover band.

But when Axl's band plays the same songs, it's fine?

Both bands have just as many original GNR members.
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2005, 08:04:46 PM »

reporter: So Steven, have you heard from Axl lately? And what do you know/think about Chinese Democracy?
Steven: I really don't want to talk about that. I've got a new band now, etc.

You see, it's not that hard to avoid the subject. That is, of course, if you really wanted too.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: