Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:45:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Ticket prices for Budapest show?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ticket prices for Budapest show?  (Read 1084 times)
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« on: June 16, 2005, 07:30:52 PM »

I saw the guys three days ago in Ljubljana and the only thing I can say is that despite me being ill with an heavy virosis,  the guys really made up after 12 years for that awful dissapointment I was given by GNR in Frankfurt.
Taking everything that happend since,  it was obvious even then that this will be the last time GNR will be on stage as we knew them.
Scott is anthypathic to me independant of what he does or doesn't do and I can't help myself.
Despite him bringing groupies and pissing off Scott,  now that I met him,  Matt fulfilled this picture that I always had for him.
He came with his girlfriend and took time both before and after the concert to give autograph to everysingle time despite angry and really aggressive slovenian security a-.holes.
Now Duff has really dissapointed me.   As he was going to the van,  he went step ahead of the guards but hasn't looked at one fan yelling his name,  not to mention he hasn't signed one autograph or something.
As he sat in the van,  he sat next to the window and although fans were knocking on it for minutes,  he hasn't turned his head or waved to the fans till the van was departing when Matt finished giving autographs.
Just as van was leaving,  there was something between a kiss and wave...
I was surprised given the fact he mentioned how he became friends with people at his college that used to be his friends earlier on.
Slash was so surrounded by slovenian guards (who at the times reminded more of gestapo than security),  that it was impossible to have anything else but a glance at him.
Still,  it was great to see his face when they shooved him in an green VW Golf 2,  1986 with slov.  number plates that only had 3 doors so his private guard had to sit in the back.
The highlight of the evening was when I not only got Matt' autograph,  but whenI asked him over shy slovenian crowd if my girlfriend could take picture with me and him given that we already had a picture with Gilby when he toured with MC 5 in Zagreb,  Croatia.
He also continued talking about Croatia while he signed autographs and said how he knows that 'my former band,  Cult,  were huge in Croatia.  Still,  I was never in the band when they played there'.
Reading some of the guys fan pages,  I can (unfortunatelly) see that the rumours of the bad atmosphere in the band are true despite all the good mood they seemed to p?laying in 3 days ago.
Therefore,  I would really appreciate if some of you could help me with following.
I would really like to go see them again.
Could someone please tell me -

a) what is the price of the tickets for Budapest show next wed?
b) will the tickets be available at the concert location or somewhere else at the day of the concert?
c) where exactlly the location is? Buda or Pest,  direction from Parlament?

Thank you 
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 06:52:48 AM »

It costs 9000 HUF (35-36 euros), and I think you can buy it on the venue, since as far as I know half of the tickets are still available. The concert will take place at Petofi Csarnok (Pecsa), Pest. You should take the 'red' subway from the Parliament to Deak ter/square, and then change to the 'blue' subway line, get off at Arpad bridge, then take the tram (No. 1.) to the direction of L?gym?nyos, get off at the fifth stop (Erzs?bet kir?lyn? ?tja). Then ask someone  Wink

(If you wanna meet me to be sure to see the show, send me a PM.)

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: