Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:44:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 743508 times)
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2003, 02:33:48 PM »

(quote) He was and will always be a bad wrestler like Hogan.............great entertainer though

Yeh true, i had forgotten how simple his style was until recently when i bought a couple of vids on the cheap. But entertaining and what i kind of meant by being on form is if he took a more modern approach add some new moves. but keep his entertainment value.

quote)

His website is seriously fucked up though

yeh i know what you mean considering he is an entertainer, take himself a little tooooo seriously ....thinks he's fecking Axl Roselol  (joke)  Grin
« Last Edit: July 03, 2003, 02:38:20 PM by mrfarr » Logged

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2003, 12:09:46 PM »

(quote) He was and will always be a bad wrestler like Hogan.............great entertainer though

Yeh true, i had forgotten how simple his style was until recently when i bought a couple of vids on the cheap. But entertaining and what i kind of meant by being on form is if he took a more modern approach add some new moves. but keep his entertainment value.

quote)

His website is seriously fucked up though

yeh i know what you mean considering he is an entertainer, take himself a little tooooo seriously ....thinks he's fecking Axl Roselol  (joke)  Grin

Yeah u see the way he used to run to the ring and round it going wild kinda like Axl used to
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2003, 01:54:00 PM »

Yeah u see the way he used to run to the ring and round it going wild kinda like Axl used to

Axl was a wrestler? Shocked

On a serious note isnt it funny how Demolition's 2 primary members were called Ax and Smash....?

Reference to GNR maybe?

Axlhogg
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2003, 03:07:41 PM »

They also had face paint to maybe they were GN'R crossed with KISS, Axl wasn't a wrestler what i meant was he ran round like the Warrior a lot back in the day
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2003, 03:09:09 PM »

O yeah and in hilarious news Jim Ross was set on fire on RAW by Kane [hihi] [hihi] [hihi] [hihi] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
Chris Misfit
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2003, 06:53:19 PM »

What if you just ruined RAW for someone?

And did you really have to use all those smileys?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2003, 04:16:23 AM »

What if you just ruined RAW for someone?

And did you really have to use all those smileys?

Fuck your touchy....................and yes those smilies were needed
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2003, 05:34:15 AM »

Stoned..me and you usually see eye to eye but that really wasnt needed...

I think Chris was right to point that out...some people may want to wait for the show to air to see what happens as apposed to seeing spoilers...

If people want spoilers they will normally go to www.wwe.com or one of my faves www.wrestlezone.com.

I guess also that some people get annoyed with seeing over exagerated use of smilies...especially when its just one smilie...

Lets juts chill and keep this thread alive....in the mean time i think no more spoilers would be a good idea! Wink

Axlhogg
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2003, 06:18:48 AM »

Cry Cry Cry

Stoned..me and you usually see eye to eye but that really wasnt needed...

I think Chris was right to point that out...some people may want to wait for the show to air to see what happens as apposed to seeing spoilers...

If people want spoilers they will normally go to www.wwe.com or one of my faves www.wrestlezone.com.

I guess also that some people get annoyed with seeing over exagerated use of smilies...especially when its just one smilie...

Lets juts chill and keep this thread alive....in the mean time i think no more spoilers would be a good idea! Wink

Axlhogg

OK im sorry  Sad Sad Sad Cry Cry Cry
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2003, 06:29:57 AM »

Dont be...

Im just trying to keep this thread alive thats all and to stop any arguments...

Chris is straight to the point like a lot of people on here....

You will get used to it! Wink

Anyway.....

Best Entertainer of all time everyone?

Axlhogg
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2003, 06:36:03 AM »

Best entertainer mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shawn Michaels

The Icon
The Showstopper
The Main Event
The HeartBreak Kid
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2003, 12:57:43 PM »

Shawn Michaels my ass that guy is an egotistical asshole. Bret Hart is number one baby, the excellence of execution. The best technical wrestler ever. People would love to see Bret Hart fight again then Shawn. See Bret would be main eventing Shawn isnt at all main eventing now.

Fuck All Y'all
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2003, 01:05:45 PM »

The best technical wrestler ever.

Thats a very strong statement! Wink

I dont know..best entertainer...dammit i cant even answer my own question....

Some of the ECW matches were real cool and ECW fans are the greatest....RVD and Jerry Lynn were 2 great entertainers....not entertainers like Shawn Michaels for his showmanship(maybe RVD a little) but for pure high impact high energy wrestling matches...

If you can try and find a Jerry Lynn versus RVD match from ECW they had some absolute corkers!

Axlhogg
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2003, 01:09:58 PM »

Shawn Michaels my ass that guy is an egotistical asshole. Bret Hart is number one baby, the excellence of execution. The best technical wrestler ever. People would love to see Bret Hart fight again then Shawn. See Bret would be main eventing Shawn isnt at all main eventing now.

Shawn isn't main eventing now because he

A) Has a family and does not want to spend all the time on the road he he is a family man and born again Christian

B) His back is fucked and that's why he retired in 1998 because he risked putting himself in a wheelchair, now he may still wrestle from time to time but he can't wrestle a full schedule and for that reason he does not want to main event and be a part time wrestler.

C) With all the power he and HHH have backstage he could main event if he wanted it is his choice not to

And just for the record have you seen his matches since he has come back risking paralysis and a damn site older than a lot of wrestlers he showed he can still put on a show better than most, I admit Bret was a class act but i personally prefered Shawn from a wrestling stand point i'd say Bret is slightly better but i think good ol' HBK is a class entertainer in and out of the ring, it never said best 'wrestler' if it had done then you would have to be considering the likes of Benoit and Angle they are class in ring talents as are Bret And HBK.

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2003, 01:31:37 PM »

I like the "indestructable" elimination chamber match with Shawn. I like him I dont like his bullshit that he apoligized to Bret he hasnt. That born again shit is bullshit he would have apoligized to Bret. And he hasnt. Shawn Michaels deserves to get his ass knocked out by Bret same with dumb ass Goldberg who ended his career.

Fuck All Y'all
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2003, 01:35:43 PM »

HBK is the best!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2003, 01:43:35 PM »

I like the "indestructable" elimination chamber match with Shawn. I like him I dont like his bullshit that he apoligized to Bret he hasnt. That born again shit is bullshit he would have apoligized to Bret. And he hasnt. Shawn Michaels deserves to get his ass knocked out by Bret same with dumb ass Goldberg who ended his career.

I keep hearing he hasn't appologized for it, only if it was for a wrestling "angle" but that's not true. Hart's site even posted something like that after the HBK/Y2J highlight reel thing.
But in fact, on Off The Record, a canadian show he said he was sorry, and even looked into the camera and basically invited brett back onto the show with an apology, so that maybe they could get past it. Funny, Bret did a one on one interview, 2 parts, 2 shows on the very same show a month before shawn was on. But Canadian bret hart knew nothing of this.....
Bret's just really bitter, with a massive chip on his shoulder when it comes to alot of things, this bieng one of them.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2003, 03:53:12 PM »

Like Shawn says it was '97 get over it nobody cares but Bret and his following (mainly stupid Canadians).  It's in the past, it's history now.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2003, 07:13:24 PM »

(mainly stupid Canadians)  

Oops...another slip there man....

Take a deep breath and think about what you just said....

There are a number of Canadians on this board and if they hear that they wont be very happy...hence causing more arguments...

Bret Hart is one of Canada's finest sons and a lot of people draw inspiration from him...

He was my favourite wrestler from an early age...but it seemed the business outgrew him and he didnt like a lot of the stories/angles(his heel turn, The Attitude era) that came alongwith it.

Thats why Brett lost his way..he was pretty much unwilling to change which is a great great shame.... Cry

Check out the documentary...Bret Hart Wrestling with shadows.

Its a fucking classic.

Axlhogg
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2003, 07:38:28 PM »

True. I myself am canadian, love HBK, don't like Bret too much, though. I chose to ignore that statement...
I did like bret back in the day though; gotta check out that doc.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: