Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:16:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  velvet revolver gig in vienna
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: velvet revolver gig in vienna  (Read 1837 times)
g-inan.rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: June 26, 2005, 06:12:00 PM »

hi everyone! i just want to share my impressions of this fucking awesome show on the 20th june in wiener stadthalle vienna.it was the first time for me watching gnr(ex) members live on stage and of course a dream come true.the line up was absolutley phenomenal: black label society started the show with a 45 minutes long passionate performance and zakk wylde showed his skills on the guitar. after that we had to wait for about 15 minutes till something happened,vr entered the stage and i was kinda like frozen because i am really a huge gnr fan who listens to them every day and visits fori on the internet to see whats going on.so it was very sureal but absolutley amazing and i sang along with the band.the set list was cool and they played one gnr song namely it?s so easy and the chemistry between the band was imprssive.the audience seemd to be into it but most people were there to see the main event:Black Sabbath(with ozzy)ozzy was in pretty good shape and they rocked the fuck out of the arena (probably 7000-10000 people).my intention with this post is to share one of the greatest nights of my life and i already had alot of them. but one thing is really important to me and i hope that no one is going to bash me for this-> i really like vr but axl !;please release chinese democracy and get back together with your gang because gnr were fucking magic and special.scott is cool but a helpless child compared to axl on stage,forget your problems with musical directions and all that other grap that us the fans have no clue off.just play rock and roll and make people happy. yours g-inan rose austria rules!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: