Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:44:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  two faced axl bashers
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: two faced axl bashers  (Read 16269 times)
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2005, 10:21:07 PM »

Bottom line is this we are all fans no matter how it is defined, all of us are..With that being said, some of us choose to voice opinions and some choose not.? ?As long as we aren't name calling and being vulgar to Axl or each other we can speak how we feel, it's what a forum is all about. peace

well put

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2005, 10:25:35 PM »

Bottom line is this we are all fans no matter how it is defined, all of us are..With that being said, some of us choose to voice opinions and some choose not.? ?As long as we aren't name calling and being vulgar to Axl or each other we can speak how we feel, it's what a forum is all about. peace

true, you seem smart and i respect you as a good poster. beer

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2005, 10:46:40 PM »

why do sooooooo many poeple out there have a chip on there shoulder about axl.?

stop using axl's lingo
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2005, 10:54:21 PM »

stop using axl's lingo

stop thinking so much about axl. nervous
it's not like he invented that expression.

Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2005, 11:17:52 PM »

while offering all our speculation is all good and well and fine, i agree, that I'd rather read constructive support than negative assumptions.

questioning or criticizing anything perceived/assumed about Axl or the new band, expressed reasonably and respectfully is okay - for the sake of discussion and keeping it interesting around here - sure we can all speculate and play monday morning quarterback or back seat driver

thing is in order to play monday morning quarterback well you need to at least have seen the game! ?
in order to be back seat driver you gotta be in the same car! ?shit... none of us are even on the same road

my point is that we don't know shit...   we don't know what the fuck goes on 'there'... not in the past, and certainly not currently...

in the absences of knowledge their is essentially either room for doubt or for faith.

none of us know what's going on with Axl and the new band and the new album
fuck if we even can know what was behind: ?Philly/ the 02 tour cancellation; Buckethead's departure; or basically anything at all
all we ever see is the end results (or lack thereof) but we don't know the cirucumstances surrounding or leading up to anything

I repeat: ?in the absences of knowledge their is essentially either room for doubt or for faith.

some fans would just blame Axl for... well, for everything and anything that hasn't resulted in their own gratification/ satisfaction in regards to being a GN'R fan

personally, I don't second guess Axl... ?don't feel the need to criticize nor do i feel like he 'could use my advice'
i believe that he will suceed... i trust that he is in the best position to know what's best for Guns N' Roses

call it 'blind faith' if you will... but if you think about it, that is a redundant phrase.... ?faith is to believe in something without seeing it ? Wink
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2005, 12:21:51 AM »

absoufukinloutly(i think).means i started this thread i think its my job too point out that this is probebly the only topic ABOUT axl that hasnt turned into an axl bashing contest.well done everyone. beer.although i am going to throw the "true" fans thing out the window even if i started it coz if u werent fans then u wouldnt be here.now we can all talk positive about things coz weve come to the conclusion that we cant really give constructive opinions or bash about axl coz we dont really know fuk all about him peace 

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2005, 01:55:02 PM »

Bottom line is this we are all fans no matter how it is defined, all of us are..With that being said, some of us choose to voice opinions and some choose not.   As long as we aren't name calling and being vulgar to Axl or each other we can speak how we feel, it's what a forum is all about. peace

true, you seem smart and i respect you as a good poster. beer

Thanks August and I respect you as a good poster too beer

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2005, 06:05:28 PM »

A board where everyone were to agree would be the most boring shit!

If criticizing Axl hurts you so much....
1: get a job
2: get drunk
3: STFU and get over it

NO fan answers to another fan as to who is more loyal. Unless you kick someone's ass who shits on the band, you are not guaranteed "true fan" status.

According to some of you, a fan who has been into the band for 2 years and follows blindly every move Axl makes and praises every choice(even bad ones) is more of a "true fan" than someone who has been a fan for 2 decades and dares to criticize? Roll Eyes

Check the candles at your Axl shrine, they may be burning out.........
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 06:18:23 PM by RustyCage » Logged

When your life has no meaning....you can always rely on ban power.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2005, 06:08:45 PM »

RustyCage, that was the post of the day!!

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2005, 08:30:31 PM »

Who cares if people bash Axl? Thier problem, not yours. Let it go and if they praise him after CD, then you know thier bandwagons. Simple.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2005, 11:25:52 PM »

When 'the critics' express judgements about what Axl's doing or has done they can expect to hear others to point that out they don't know shit - certainly not enough to second guess him or assign him blame whenever the outcome is not satisfactory.  If this is offensive then they should keep your above instructions in mind.

Thy say the truth hurts.  The truth is that 'the critics' don't know what the fuck is going on.  If being reminded of that 'hurts' - it's only because its the truth Wink

For us who believe in Axl's intentions and abilities, our faith can not be undermined by 'the critics' blind judgement.

So some people need to check their high horse - it's dead.
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2005, 05:42:53 PM »

A board where everyone were to agree would be the most boring shit!

NO fan answers to another fan as to who is more loyal. Unless you kick someone's ass who shits on the band, you are not guaranteed "true fan" status.

According to some of you, a fan who has been into the band for 2 years and follows blindly every move Axl makes and praises every choice(even bad ones) is more of a "true fan" than someone who has been a fan for 2 decades and dares to criticize? Roll Eyes

who the fuck are you even talking to? who's talking about being a "true" fan here? not me, i loath that expression. besides, since 1990 is hardly 2 years and i dare to criticize, i just choose to support.
so:
1. chill out
2. go get laid
3. stop singling out axl supporters

oh. and
4. get the fuck out of the "us against them" mindset, it's so grunge.

DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2005, 05:49:04 PM »

stop using axl's lingo

stop thinking so much about axl. nervous
it's not like he invented that expression.

im just playin dogg i lika to do da joka
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2005, 06:00:59 PM »

oh for real dawg well it's kinda hard to tell over the internet

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2005, 05:06:42 AM »

is it me or has the axl bashing decreased a little over the past few days

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2005, 12:15:45 PM »

is it me or has the axl bashing decreased a little over the past few days

You mean are we all feeling the love together? love   I wasn't on yesterday but the day before seems everybody is playing nice, except it got a little heated in here a few posts up.

check it out!!
makane
Legend

« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2005, 02:02:13 PM »

No too wide of sight you've got there. have anyone noticed how much people bash Slash & Velvet Revolver? i bet other members of Gn'R are bashed 10x more than Axl, but heres just too many Axl-a-fucks who think Gn'R was all about Axl and when someone says 1 bad thing about him, and 100 bad things about other members it means Axl is bashed more. face it, Gn'R was more than Axl.

sorry for the messy writing, sleepy...

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2005, 02:13:55 PM »

No too wide of sight you've got there. have anyone noticed how much people bash Slash & Velvet Revolver? i bet other members of Gn'R are bashed 10x more than Axl, but heres just too many Axl-a-fucks who think Gn'R was all about Axl and when someone says 1 bad thing about him, and 100 bad things about other members it means Axl is bashed more. face it, Gn'R was more than Axl.

sorry for the messy writing, sleepy...

Yes, I have noticed that but he was talkiing about Axl bashing.... I too don't like the bashing of Slash, Duff, Matt and VR as I love VR and they kick ass.  But that discussion would have be another topic and thread entirely Wink

check it out!!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2005, 03:10:16 PM »

I lost my interest in VR a bit. It's Not my fault that I'm fussy n fickle. Tongue

I'm not into "mine is bigger than yours" stuff. I'd rather be a casual fan than a possesive fan.  peace

Saul how dare you forget that tanga? compared to tanga,  tight bicycle shorts were gay  Angry

You really cannot blame them for leaving.

Sorry, Really I don't blame them at all.
But for their departure, this band I love today wouldn't have been born. How karmic!
Thank you, the former great guns!  Thank you!

Whiners there, again

please please please
No. 1 if you wanna show how you're frustrated without CD, go whine here. http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=b8f5ee181929641438e9bfd88eb2041c&topic=20862.0
No. 2 if you wanna complain about how this board is not like others, you go whine at administrative, feedback n help section.
No. 3 if you want to demonstrate who were to blame or anything over spilt milk, go milk at dead horse section.

Otherwise, I donno.....wait and see Roll Eyes

The topic is about two faced axl bashers and since people tend to think I am one of them, this thread is completely appropriate for the discussion at hand.
As far as other boards, if you read my post over, since I believe this is directed towards me, the bashing on other boards are far worse than on this one.   Should I go complain to admin that the bashing is much worse on other boards and why isn't this one like that Roll Eyes

Did you even read my post? Does any of your sayings match with those conditions I gave?
I said the whiners. Nothing  personal.

Talk about a true fan, how could one possibly be one if they are thanking their lucky stars that the old band broke up Shocked   From that we do have a great kick ass band, VR and when new GNR release CD, only then can I be soooooo happy that this band formed.  I certainly haven't heard enough of them to make a judgment call.  From what I have heard I like but the album is what is going to speak volumes to me.  The old GNR was one of the greatest rock n roll bands in history and I would never disrepect them by saying that I am "happy" they broke up, it was a sad day when it finally went up in smoke.
It was a decade ago. I would've been sad then, like on leaving of BH. Come back BH!!! rant

I'm here for the new band and not for the past glory. What wrong with that?
I love the sound this lineup makes. I like the individuals in this band so much, not just Axl.
This lineup even contributed to the contra sales. It introduced ex guys' activity to me.

A fan or not is what I decide. Thank you very much.
I don't give a fart about a true fan or the biggest fan that i've never claimed of. Basically I'm just a humble music fan.
But yea, maybe there are a few fake fans who post fan boards for some totally different reasons, eg money, personal grudges, pranks etc... I donno.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2005, 05:27:44 PM »

I lost my interest in VR a bit. It's Not my fault that I'm fussy n fickle. Tongue

I'm not into "mine is bigger than yours" stuff. I'd rather be a casual fan than a possesive fan.  peace

Saul how dare you forget that tanga? compared to tanga,  tight bicycle shorts were gay  Angry

You really cannot blame them for leaving.

Sorry, Really I don't blame them at all.
But for their departure, this band I love today wouldn't have been born. How karmic!
Thank you, the former great guns!  Thank you!

Whiners there, again

please please please
No. 1 if you wanna show how you're frustrated without CD, go whine here. http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=b8f5ee181929641438e9bfd88eb2041c&topic=20862.0
No. 2 if you wanna complain about how this board is not like others, you go whine at administrative, feedback n help section.
No. 3 if you want to demonstrate who were to blame or anything over spilt milk, go milk at dead horse section.

Otherwise, I donno.....wait and see Roll Eyes

The topic is about two faced axl bashers and since people tend to think I am one of them, this thread is completely appropriate for the discussion at hand.
As far as other boards, if you read my post over, since I believe this is directed towards me, the bashing on other boards are far worse than on this one.   Should I go complain to admin that the bashing is much worse on other boards and why isn't this one like that Roll Eyes

Did you even read my post? Does any of your sayings match with those conditions I gave?
I said the whiners. Nothing  personal.

Talk about a true fan, how could one possibly be one if they are thanking their lucky stars that the old band broke up Shocked   From that we do have a great kick ass band, VR and when new GNR release CD, only then can I be soooooo happy that this band formed.  I certainly haven't heard enough of them to make a judgment call.  From what I have heard I like but the album is what is going to speak volumes to me.  The old GNR was one of the greatest rock n roll bands in history and I would never disrepect them by saying that I am "happy" they broke up, it was a sad day when it finally went up in smoke.
It was a decade ago. I would've been sad then, like on leaving of BH. Come back BH!!! rant

I'm here for the new band and not for the past glory. What wrong with that?
I love the sound this lineup makes. I like the individuals in this band so much, not just Axl.
This lineup even contributed to the contra sales. It introduced ex guys' activity to me.

A fan or not is what I decide. Thank you very much.
I don't give a fart about a true fan or the biggest fan that i've never claimed of. Basically I'm just a humble music fan.
But yea, maybe there are a few fake fans who post fan boards for some totally different reasons, eg money, personal grudges, pranks etc... I donno.

I did  read your post and I feel I have answered appropriately.  Since I am the one that mentioned axl bashing on other boards, I took your post to be directed at me, if I was wrong I apologize if you meant generally speaking.   As far as whining about CD, I do take that personal and by my past posts in this thread I have explained where I stand on the wait for this album.

I agree with you that it shouldn't be a who is more of a fan than others or a true fan but I was just a little taken back by the "glad the old band broke up comment".    It's a shame really that you can't hear more of the new band that you love so much.  I wish I could hear more of them but yes, we will have to wait and see if they ever do surface.   

All in all most of us are here for the same reason. peace
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 05:29:46 PM by DoubleTalkingJive » Logged

check it out!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: