Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:18:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR vs VR (Player By Player)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR vs VR (Player By Player)  (Read 56577 times)
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2005, 05:08:35 PM »

Dave, you've made it abundantly clear through the years that you? are not qualified to judge who has more talent than who-else.

Yeah I know because your little brain cant take the fact that BH is better than slash. Its ok tho,? I know to just ignore your little comments like that since? you have no clue what you are talking about.

And this is the kind of post that people criticise you for. Its obvious through these posts you have a deep and spitefull hate of the old band. I dont know why as without them Axl would still be languishing in Hollywood Rose playing mediocre music. I dont understand how you can listen to the old music when you hate the people playing on it so much.

Riot In Everyone!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2005, 05:10:17 PM »

I respect alot of people in this thread but seriously, give it up all of you.

This discussion is pointless except for the inevitable hurt feelings that it will inflict. 

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2005, 05:19:06 PM »

Dave, you've made it abundantly clear through the years that you? are not qualified to judge who has more talent than who-else.

Yeah I know because your little brain cant take the fact that BH is better than slash. Its ok tho,? I know to just ignore your little comments like that since? you have no clue what you are talking about.

And this is the kind of post that people criticise you for. Its obvious through these posts you have a deep and spitefull hate of the old band. I dont know why as without them Axl would still be languishing in Hollywood Rose playing mediocre music. I dont understand how you can listen to the old music when you hate the people playing on it so much.

That is funny you point that  comment toward me and not people like providman, but that is the problem with people like  you,he and the others. But let me say this again, since some of you are really SLOW when it comes to this.

Anyone who thinks that BH is better than slash, or tommy better than duff etc etc always gets called names or people claim they HATE the old band because we think the new band is more talented. Why is that?

Do  you even READ what I SAY and not what you want to read? I dont think people like you do.  And if you read what I have said its 100% true.

You really think that anything slash or duff have done solo or in VR is better than anything they did with Axl in old gnr?

Also, I can think that BH is better than slash and still like the old band cant I? OH but with people like  you, I cannot. I have to think that the new band sucks or I cant like old gnr. That is the problem with people like you.

So people like you, providman and the rest need to move on and deal with the old gnr is never getting back together and that there are better players than slash, duff, matt and izzy.

As a whole the old gnr are hard to be matched but if  you take each one individually there are better players. How hard is that to understand?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2005, 05:22:19 PM »

I'll throw in my 2cents here as lame an idea as it is. For the record, the original Guns are untouchable and there is no comparison whatsoever until Finck, Fortus etc.. have a string of timeless classics that have infiltrated popular culture under their belts 10 years down the track

Axl vs Scott
In the day, no question, Axl hands down. Im hoping Axl can bring more to the table than he did in 2002 however, cos based on that, Scott has him pinned at the moment

Slash Vs Finck
An absolute no brainer. Slash, of all the original Guns, has maintained his seat at the table of legends and judging by the way he has been received in VR, he will be a lifelong member. Put simply, Slash is a genuine rock n roll ?icon for the ages, Axl was one, it's a question with CD of whether he can retain some of that.

Fortus vs Kushner
Im going with Fortus only because I prefer his vibe to Kushners. I felt Kushner took up too much space on Contraband and he stifles Slash a little I reckon. Fortus' schtick (ie. Izzy clone, kind of looks a bit poseurish) annoys me a little. A tough call.

Duff vs Stinson
I like Stinson, he seems like a smart player. But Duff takes this one out. Why? he was an original member of GN'R for chrissakes? He helped write some of the most memorable rock music the worlds ever known. Can someone really call themselves a Guns N' Roses fan and slag off the likes of Slash, Duff and Izzy? mmmm it's very strange to me. But I do like Stinson and like what Ive heard of his playing in GN'R.

Matt vs Brain

Going with Brain cos he played with Primus. Matts style Ive never really liked, a bit wooden and leaden, not enough groove for my liking. And he seems a bit of twat to boot
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 05:25:07 PM by jimmythegent » Logged

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2005, 05:42:01 PM »

you're pretty severe with Axl. Even if I think the man has nothing to do nowadays with the untouchable and mind-blowing frontman he used to be back in the days (ritz'88, Paris'92), I still think he is a great frontman and is better than Scott. Axl has definitely more charisma and more aura than any other rock frontman today exept Bono and Liam Gallagher.

If he lost his anger, He hasn't lost his talent.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 05:52:43 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2005, 05:49:22 PM »

I'll throw in my 2cents here as lame an idea as it is. For the record, the original Guns are untouchable and there is no comparison whatsoever until Finck, Fortus etc.. have a string of timeless classics that have infiltrated popular culture under their belts 10 years down the track

Axl vs Scott
In the day, no question, Axl hands down. Im hoping Axl can bring more to the table than he did in 2002 however, cos based on that, Scott has him pinned at the moment

Slash Vs Finck
An absolute no brainer. Slash, of all the original Guns, has maintained his seat at the table of legends and judging by the way he has been received in VR, he will be a lifelong member. Put simply, Slash is a genuine rock n roll ?icon for the ages, Axl was one, it's a question with CD of whether he can retain some of that.

Fortus vs Kushner
Im going with Fortus only because I prefer his vibe to Kushners. I felt Kushner took up too much space on Contraband and he stifles Slash a little I reckon. Fortus' schtick (ie. Izzy clone, kind of looks a bit poseurish) annoys me a little. A tough call.

Duff vs Stinson
I like Stinson, he seems like a smart player. But Duff takes this one out. Why? he was an original member of GN'R for chrissakes? He helped write some of the most memorable rock music the worlds ever known. Can someone really call themselves a Guns N' Roses fan and slag off the likes of Slash, Duff and Izzy? mmmm it's very strange to me. But I do like Stinson and like what Ive heard of his playing in GN'R.

Matt vs Brain

Going with Brain cos he played with Primus. Matts style Ive never really liked, a bit wooden and leaden, not enough groove for my liking. And he seems a bit of twat to boot

Here is the hypocrisy of a lot of people in this thread.  The people that are talking Scott over Axl are saying well Axl back in the day would beat Scott but now since I heard Axls 2002 voice Scott is the winner.   YET with slash and duff its like this. Well I like the vibe of Tommy and BH is really good but slash and duff win because they helped write AFD And some of the best gnr songs ever. So why is it that for slash and duff you are dealing with what they did the in past, yet for Axl you are basing it on his now voice, that logic makes no sense what so ever. 

We are talking about how these players are NOW not back in the day, but some of you keep switching because you know that Slash and Duff have done nothing good since leaving gnr and they are not better than BH or Tommy. And you can claim well Axl has not put out anything, well we have heard Oh my god, IRS, Madagascar, the blues, cd etc etc and those songs alone are better than anything that slash and duff have done sololy or in VR.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2005, 06:04:47 PM »

Im not saying you cant like BH over Slash or whatever. However what i was saying was that  your arguements - just like everyones are based on opinion e.g. BH's solos albums are better than Slash's - however you were/are passing them off as fact. I dont see how saying BH/Tommys solo stuff is great - Slash and Duff were crap is fact, because other people have differant opinions. As for people judging Slash/Duff on the past and not Axl - i think Slash/Duff are as good today as they were then. The main problem i have with VR is that im not a massive fan of Scotts lyrics. I also think the lack of Izzy hits some of the songs in a more melodic way. Slash/Duff havent really changed there style since AFD so i view them then as i do now - Axl however has severly changed his style, apperance and type of music. With him its much more like there two Axls - one back in the day and one now - i think thats why people judge him differantly.

How is a statement like "Slash and Duff have done nothing good since leaving gnr and they are not better than BH or Tommy" fact? Wheres the solid non opinionated proof for that statement?

Riot In Everyone!
usurper
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2005, 06:09:39 PM »

In the new millenium, Weiland puts botaxl to shame & that's putting it nicely.

finCk is nothing more than a gnat on Slash's morning shit.

Dave Kushner played with Suicidal Tendencies. Meanwhile, dick fOrtus fagged it up with N'Sync. That about sums it up for me.

Take your pick with Tommy & Duff.

Sorum's always been a little heavy handed for my tastes, so I'll go with Brain on this one.

What the fuck is your problem? Back in 2000 you were dancing to N'Sync and Backstreet Boys!
jimmythegent
Legend

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2005, 06:15:16 PM »

Axl vs Scott

Slash Vs Finck

Fortus vs Kushner

Duff vs Stinson

Matt vs Brain

Here is the hypocrisy of a lot of people in this thread.? The people that are talking Scott over Axl are saying well Axl back in the day would beat Scott but now since I heard Axls 2002 voice Scott is the winner.? ?YET with slash and duff its like this. Well I like the vibe of Tommy and BH is really good but slash and duff win because they helped write AFD And some of the best gnr songs ever. So why is it that for slash and duff you are dealing with what they did the in past, yet for Axl you are basing it on his now voice, that logic makes no sense what so ever.?

We are talking about how these players are NOW not back in the day, but some of you keep switching because you know that Slash and Duff have done nothing good since leaving gnr and they are not better than BH or Tommy. And you can claim well Axl has not put out anything, well we have heard Oh my god, IRS, Madagascar, the blues, cd etc etc and those songs alone are better than anything that slash and duff have done sololy or in VR.

nah, those were points I made as asides Dave - look at Brain, I chose him right? Even though Matt played on Illusions which certainly contains some classics.
Your argument is flawed at any rate. heard of Contraband? it's done pretty well (double platinum, won a grammy, successful tours and singles) Duff and Slash play on those, and that was the Duff and Slash that currently have it over Tommy and Finck? - geddit?

Also Dave, read my posts properly:
"Slash, of all the original Guns, has maintained his seat at the table of legends and judging by the way he has been received in VR he will be a lifelong member"
not to mention:
"I like Stinson, he seems like a smart player. .... I do like Stinson and like what Ive heard of his playing in GN'R."

Coupled with this, I chose Brain and Fortus.
I'm being one-sided and hypocritical how?? Huh Huh Huh

« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 07:09:13 PM by jimmythegent » Logged

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2005, 07:40:19 PM »

Just comparing them, its  a ... blasphemy, dont do it...
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2005, 07:56:25 PM »

I just love the "Bucket's solo albums are better than Slash's and he's a better player" argument we have been hearing for years.

That may be true, but at the end of the day it is an undeniable fact that Bucket has never penned anything that touches the magic of SCOM or NR.

If you were a guitarist, would you rather have written 2 of the most timeless pieces of music ever, or be an obscure shredder that will be remembered for having a bucket on his head? If having more talent gets me the second distinction, I would much rather be a "hack" that is responsible for quite possibly the greatest riff ever written.

The same goes for Duff. What good is having more talent when you have never played on or written an album like Appetite or the Illusions? Duff will always get the nod over Tommy as a more talented and popular player because he helped write some of the greatest songs ever penned. If you were Duff, would you rather be thought of as a better player with a meager following and catalog, or be a "sub-standard" player who can take credit for helping write possibly the greatest rock album ever written?

This argument reminds me alot of the Bill Russell/Wilt Chamberlin debate about who was the more talented player. Chamberlin was the better player, but Russell won 11 championships. 40 years later Russell is remembered as an all-time great winner, while Chamberlin is remembered as somone who couldn't beat Russell. Was he a better player, yeah. Did he bring home the hardware at the end of the day.......NOPE.

Tommy/Bucket may be better technical players, but in this argument Slash/Duff are the "winners" who produced championship caliber material despite their physical limitations. Last I checked, Tommy and Bucket were covering their material from Appetite, not writing it. Seeing as Appetite is the greatest rock album ever written, one would be hard pressed to explain how 2 guys who have not written music that approaches that album are somehow better.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2005, 08:44:01 PM »

Im not saying you cant like BH over Slash or whatever. However what i was saying was that? your arguements - just like everyones are based on opinion e.g. BH's solos albums are better than Slash's - however you were/are passing them off as fact. I dont see how saying BH/Tommys solo stuff is great - Slash and Duff were crap is fact, because other people have differant opinions. As for people judging Slash/Duff on the past and not Axl - i think Slash/Duff are as good today as they were then. The main problem i have with VR is that im not a massive fan of Scotts lyrics. I also think the lack of Izzy hits some of the songs in a more melodic way. Slash/Duff havent really changed there style since AFD so i view them then as i do now - Axl however has severly changed his style, apperance and type of music. With him its much more like there two Axls - one back in the day and one now - i think thats why people judge him differantly.

How is a statement like "Slash and Duff have done nothing good since leaving gnr and they are not better than BH or Tommy" fact? Wheres the solid non opinionated proof for that statement?

Read my disclaimer at the bottom of all my posts.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2005, 08:48:30 PM »

Axl vs Scott

Slash Vs Finck

Fortus vs Kushner

Duff vs Stinson

Matt vs Brain

Here is the hypocrisy of a lot of people in this thread.? The people that are talking Scott over Axl are saying well Axl back in the day would beat Scott but now since I heard Axls 2002 voice Scott is the winner.? ?YET with slash and duff its like this. Well I like the vibe of Tommy and BH is really good but slash and duff win because they helped write AFD And some of the best gnr songs ever. So why is it that for slash and duff you are dealing with what they did the in past, yet for Axl you are basing it on his now voice, that logic makes no sense what so ever.?

nah, those were points I made as asides Dave - look at Brain, I chose him right? Even though Matt played on Illusions which certainly contains some classics.
Your argument is flawed at any rate. heard of Contraband? it's done pretty well (double platinum, won a grammy, successful tours and singles) Duff and Slash play on those, and that was the Duff and Slash that currently have it over Tommy and Finck? - geddit?

Also Dave, read my posts properly:
"Slash, of all the original Guns, has maintained his seat at the table of legends and judging by the way he has been received in VR he will be a lifelong member"
not to mention:
"I like Stinson, he seems like a smart player. .... I do like Stinson and like what Ive heard of his playing in GN'R."

Coupled with this, I chose Brain and Fortus.
I'm being one-sided and hypocritical how?? Huh Huh Huh

My argument is not flawed,? yours is. Like I said you or others take into account that slash and duff played on AFD and UYI and for you that over rides their techinal skill, where as you said axl was great back in the day but is not as good as he used to be so you pick scott. You cant do it both ways. And who cares how contraband did or if it won a grammy.? Grammys dont mean anything since its all political as for album sales selling two million is not that great since the GHs album sold that many and its all old songs.

I just love the "Bucket's solo albums are better than Slash's and he's a better player" argument we have been hearing for years.

That may be true, but at the end of the day it is an undeniable fact that Bucket has never penned anything that touches the magic of SCOM or NR.

If you were a guitarist, would you rather have written 2 of the most timeless pieces of music ever, or be an obscure shredder that will be remembered for having a bucket on his head? If having more talent gets me the second distinction, I would much rather be a "hack" that is responsible for quite possibly the greatest riff ever written.

The same goes for Duff. What good is having more talent when you have never played on or written an album like Appetite or the Illusions? Duff will always get the nod over Tommy as a more talented and popular player because he helped write some of the greatest songs ever penned. If you were Duff, would you rather be thought of as a better player with a meager following and catalog, or be a "sub-standard" player who can take credit for helping write possibly the greatest rock album ever written?

This argument reminds me alot of the Bill Russell/Wilt Chamberlin debate about who was the more talented player. Chamberlin was the better player, but Russell won 11 championships. 40 years later Russell is remembered as an all-time great winner, while Chamberlin is remembered as somone who couldn't beat Russell. Was he a better player, yeah. Did he bring home the hardware at the end of the day.......NOPE.

Tommy/Bucket may be better technical players, but in this argument Slash/Duff are the "winners" who produced championship caliber material despite their physical limitations. Last I checked, Tommy and Bucket were covering their material from Appetite, not writing it. Seeing as Appetite is the greatest rock album ever written, one would be hard pressed to explain how 2 guys who have not written music that approaches that album are somehow better.

That is funny you mention NR and SCOM because if slash and duff had their way those two songs NEVER would have been written. Axl had to twist their arm to work on them and help write them. The intro of scom slash hates with a passion and always hated playing that. Yet you love to give them credit for it. The fact is, if it was not for axl those songs, solos and riffs never would have been made.

And what are  you going to saying if CD is BETTER than AFD, are  you going to admit BH and Tommy are better? Of coarse people like  you wont, you wouldnt never admit  CD is better than AFD even if it turns out to be true.

I think people like you are pathtic who get all bend out of shape when people think BH is better than slash and tommy is better than Duff.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 08:58:10 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

jimmythegent
Legend

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2005, 08:56:26 PM »

Picked Scott, Duff and Slash for their work in Contraband TODAY

Side comment with Scott being that Axl wouldve kicked his ass back in the day - that is my opinion which was stated very clearly Dave.

You are irrational to the point of some kind of disorder dude

deliverthecow
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2005, 09:20:18 PM »

Dave go back and read alot of peoples posts and they were clearly being objective .  You say Slash or Duff haven't played on anything good since there days in Guns. Do yourself a favor and listen to the Neurotic Outsiders disk or Duff's Beautiful Disease or Loaded. If you can listen to those three metioned albums and not like one song out of the three albums your not much of a music fan.

As for Slash, i will agree with you there, his Snakepit stuff is pretty bad give or take a few songs.

I think Axl is one of the biggest assholes in the music industry , i am not going to let that blind me if he ever releases an album. If so i am going to buy it and if it is good ill say it is good. You let your animosity toward the ex members get in the way of trying to like some great music.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2005, 09:35:52 PM »

I think people like you are pathtic who get all bend out of shape when people think BH is better than slash and tommy is better than Duff.

How is it pathetic when one camp has the greatest rock n' roll album on their record and the other doesn't?

Two of them have shown capable of writing an album that is heralded as the best of all time and has sold over 20 million copies, while the other group has never penned anything that is even talked about in the same breath.

To the lay person on the street, this would seem like a no-brainer. I guess every music magazine ever written must be missing the same thing I am on Tommy and Bucket because it always seems to be Slash and the original Guns in all the top 10 lists on there for guitar albums.

Maybe you should spearhead an internet petition to have them taken off of your 2 favorite albums because they are obviously inferior musicians if all they were able to come up with were the Illusions and Appetite. I mean compared to anything done by Tommy or bucket those albums are worthy of wiping one's ass with.  no
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2005, 09:45:18 PM »

How is it pathetic when one camp has the greatest rock n' roll album on their record and the other doesn't?

Two of them have shown capable of writing an album that is heralded as the best of all time and has sold over 20 million copies, while the other group has never penned anything that is even talked about in the same breath.

To the lay person on the street, this would seem like a no-brainer. I guess every music magazine ever written must be missing the same thing I am on Tommy and Bucket because it always seems to be Slash and the original Guns in all the top 10 lists on there for guitar albums.

Maybe you should spearhead an internet petition to have them taken off of your 2 favorite albums because they are obviously inferior musicians if all they were able to come up with were the Illusions and Appetite. I mean compared to anything done by Tommy or bucket those albums are worthy of wiping one's ass with.? no

You are right contraband is never  talked about in the same breath as AFD so what is  your point?
And like I said but I guess you just cannot understand this, just because someone is not as mainstream as someone else doesnt mean they are not as talented.

Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2005, 09:58:43 PM »

You are right contraband is never  talked about in the same breath as AFD so what is  your point?

It doesn't have to be. You seem to conveniently forget that Slash and Duff's guitar is on every GNR song released. They have shown what they can do. Critics and the public alike have praised them.

Tommy and Bucket have not, nor will they ever recieve the sort of acclaim for their music that Slash and Duff have. That is a fact.

What good is all of that superior technical ability when neither has ever produced anything that touches Slash or Duff's best work? Because no matter how much credit you want to give Axl for those songs, it wasn't him playing guitar on them. It was your 2 buddies.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2005, 10:11:28 PM »

You are right contraband is never? talked about in the same breath as AFD so what is? your point?

It doesn't have to be. You seem to conveniently forget that Slash and Duff's guitar is on every GNR song released. They have shown what they can do. Critics and the public alike have praised them.

Tommy and Bucket have not, nor will they ever recieve the sort of acclaim for their music that Slash and Duff have. That is a fact.

What good is all of that superior technical ability when neither has ever produced anything that touches Slash or Duff's best work? Because no matter how much credit you want to give Axl for those songs, it wasn't him playing guitar on them. It was your 2 buddies.

BH doesnt get praise? Are you kidding me? Have you ever read those guitar mags like guitar world that he has been in? Did you read the praise and reviews for Tommys solo album??

I never read anything good about Slash or Duffs solo stuff.

I just love how its so hard for some of  you to believe that other people think BH is better than slash or tommy is better than duff.

You people need to get a life and get over it. Slash is not the best guitarist ever, and duff is not the best bassist ever, hell duff is far from it.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 10:23:00 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

deliverthecow
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2005, 11:11:14 PM »

You are right contraband is never? talked about in the same breath as AFD so what is? your point?

BH doesnt get praise? Are you kidding me? Have you ever read those guitar mags like guitar world that he has been in? Did you read the praise and reviews for Tommys solo album??

I never read anything good about Slash or Duffs solo stuff.

I just love how its so hard for some of? you to believe that other people think BH is better than slash or tommy is better than duff.

You people need to get a life and get over it. Slash is not the best guitarist ever, and duff is not the best bassist ever, hell duff is far from it.

Dude your loyal i will give you that.

I have heard lot of good things about Duff's solo stuff. Alot of top notch musicians have listed Beautiful Disease as one of there favorite albums. Duff is a damn good musician period.

Like i said in my comparison with Duff , Stinson is a good musician and comes from a great musical background, but to compare him to Duff in GnR is ludicrous. All of those groovy bass lines Tommy plays so well in GnR were written by that bassist from Velvet Revolver who is not so good, actually "far from it".? ?Roll Eyes

I respect your opinion nonetheless, i dont agree with it but that is what message boards are for. You take all of this "well Duff and Slash didnt even want to write SCOM" or they hated this or that. How do you know, hell for all we know behind all closed doors Slash and Axl have put there differences aside and are friends, i highly doubt that but hell we dont know. i dont care. I like the music . I really hope Axl releases this album and then we can all decide how good Tommy and the nu guys are in GnR on tracks they wrote, that is when this will get fun. peace
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 11:22:45 PM by deliverthecow » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: