Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:49:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Where's a link to the site with the pictures of "Betsey" at Axl's?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where's a link to the site with the pictures of "Betsey" at Axl's?  (Read 9932 times)
MikeB
« on: July 21, 2005, 06:33:10 PM »

Can someone find me the site with the pictures of Betsey's visit to Axl's house?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 11:06:22 PM by MikeB » Logged
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 06:41:05 PM »

I think Beta is like his spiritual adviser or some shit like that. I remember reading some article about it but I just moved on because its just too crazy. Why would you allow someone to wield that much power over your life? Is Axl waiting for Beta to tell him when the next planetary alignment is so he can release CD? Maybe someone else here who has a memory like an elephant can tell you more about this strange character.

loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 06:58:58 PM »

Beta is his maid... she used to work for Stephanie Seymoure (?), but started working for Axl cause she thought he was a better person (or just paid her more money).? Apparently she's stuck by him through all these years, and also did the translations in RIR3.? I'm sure there's more that could be said about her, but I guess she's pretty cool.

She is not his spiritual advisor, at least not in the capacity james was thinking of - which was somebody named Yoda, if I recall correctly.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 07:00:29 PM by loretian » Logged

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Surfrider
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 07:00:23 PM »

I assume that she is Argentinian then?
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 07:00:56 PM »

I think she's Brazilian.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Surfrider
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 07:05:45 PM »

I think she's Brazilian.
Duh! Sorry, thats what I meant. hihi? ok Hence, the translation of Portugese.  Thanks for the correction.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 07:12:39 PM »

loretian, you're right. It was Yoda. I got mixed up. So much time is going by that its starting to fuck with my memory. I hear R2D2 is advising Axl on a CD release date. LOL!

jabba2
VIP

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 08:11:45 PM »

Wouldnt surprise me if they were dating after all these years. He does appear with Beta in public, and gave her that tribute in RIR 3, and Beta supposedly does all of his shopping. It seems a little fishy because noone knows many people that visit Axls mansion regularly, except for music/business types..which work with Axl on a professional basis.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 08:43:37 PM »

Wouldnt surprise me if they were dating after all these years. He does appear with Beta in public, and gave her that tribute in RIR 3, and Beta supposedly does all of his shopping. It seems a little fishy because noone knows many people that visit Axls mansion regularly, except for music/business types..which work with Axl on a professional basis.

She is his personal assistant, thats her job to do his shopping etc.
MikeB
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 10:05:58 PM »

Wait is that the pic(s) of the woman I've seen with her son ? they took a trip to Axl's house , the surprising thing was Axl wasn't in any of the pics taken, it looks like he was the one using the camera taking pics of the happy mom and her son . I can't find the link anymore but if someone knows , please tell me... I hope I'm not the only one who's seen this
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 10:25:00 PM »

Wait is that the pic(s) of the woman I've seen with her son ? they took a trip to Axl's house , the surprising thing was Axl wasn't in any of the pics taken, it looks like he was the one using the camera taking pics of the happy mom and her son . I can't find the link anymore but if someone knows , please tell me... I hope I'm not the only one who's seen this

No. Beta is Axl's assistant. the person your talking about is Betsey.
MikeB
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 10:44:28 PM »

Well can I have that link to the site with those pictures?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 10:48:11 PM »

Well can I have that link to the site with those pictures?

I dont have a link do a search.....
scott1975
Opening Act

D.T.U.D

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 04:34:03 AM »

These are the pics I think your are after.

Betsy's trip to Axl's in 1999.  I remember she got quite a hard time from a few idiots who thought she was lying when she said she received a personal invite to Axl's annual halloween party.  Just a fan with a dedicated web site.  Axl's way of saying thanks, I guess.

http://axl_rose_shrine.tripod.com/trip1.html/index.html

P.S   Kia Kaha

Axl '05
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 06:25:53 AM »

Can someone find me the site with the pictures of Betsey's visit to Axl's house?

Betsy took them off the internet i think.

Nothing to say
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 06:28:29 AM »

Betsy took them off the internet i think.

well, some of them  Lips Sealed

Nothing to say
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 09:39:29 AM »

She has pics of her with Axl she just wont post them because of Axls privacy.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 09:42:43 AM »

These are the pics I think your are after.

Betsy's trip to Axl's in 1999.? I remember she got quite a hard time from a few idiots who thought she was lying when she said she received a personal invite to Axl's annual halloween party.? Just a fan with a dedicated web site.? Axl's way of saying thanks, I guess.

http://axl_rose_shrine.tripod.com/trip1.html/index.html

P.S? ?Kia Kaha

Axl '05

Yes the people over at gnronline.com forum gave her a hard time when she told people about her trip.  They also tore into her when she said she heard a demo of a new song called "madagascar", and they called her names and such saying Axl would never call a song madagascar.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
MikeB
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 09:47:13 AM »

All right I don't have DSL internet like I used to, dial-up sucks and won't let me on the site . So yeah can someone post pics of them here Huh
rainX
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2005, 02:16:32 PM »

I think Beta is like his spiritual adviser or some shit like that. I remember reading some article about it but I just moved on because its just too crazy. Why would you allow someone to wield that much power over your life? Is Axl waiting for Beta to tell him when the next planetary alignment is so he can release CD? Maybe someone else here who has a memory like an elephant can tell you more about this strange character.

For someone who runs his mouth so much you are highly uneducated in the GNR saga if you don't know who Beta is.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: