Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:10:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  im tired of people bashing steven
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: im tired of people bashing steven  (Read 36905 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2005, 12:52:03 PM »

Steven Adler is a great guy, sadly he was left behind, now he is trying to move on, and you guys cant don anything else but judge him, I hope no one judge you when you fall to pieces like he did... Dont judge if you dont wanna be judged
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2005, 02:50:54 PM »

Steven Adler is a great guy, sadly he was left behind, now he is trying to move on, and you guys cant don anything else but judge him, I hope no one judge you when you fall to pieces like he did... Dont judge if you dont wanna be judged

I do support your thoughts about Steven, one more point favor to Steven is that we haven't been through his life and no one can say that he's just another looser or whatever, cause he did pretty much more than anyone that hangs out in here, dreadfully that also was his fall to hell, fame, fortune can bring you down. If he has a strong mind he can overcome his problems.  peace

No man can be my equal
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2005, 11:29:04 AM »

Well said. 

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2005, 04:19:02 PM »

At least he's doing something productive with his life and is trying.     

yes even a crack head is doing more then axl rose rofl
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2005, 05:07:14 PM »

At least he's doing something productive with his life and is trying.? ? ?

mmm c' on, Mike rant
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2005, 05:50:36 PM »

As I'm fond of saying...

Steven was to GnR what Ringo Starr was to the Beatles. Sure, Ringo was technically great, but he had a sound and a swing that was a perfect compliment to the Beatles sound. Matt was a Bonham type smasher, and John Bonham in the Beatles would have been a disaster. Technically, Bonham could wipe the floor with Starr (as Sorum could with Adler), but in the scheme of GnR it just didn't feel right.

It isn't about ability people, it's about FEELING!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2005, 06:39:43 PM »

At least he's doing something productive with his life and is trying.? ? ?

mmm c' on, Mike rant

it was a joke with a hint of truth... All I meant was someone as fucked up as steve can even get himself together enough to keep the fans informed and try to do something..
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2005, 01:43:45 AM »

But you blasphemed against the infallible Mr. Rose, mikeg.  This thread is for bashing Steve Adler, not making accurate observations about Axl Rose.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2005, 09:42:05 AM »

But you blasphemed against the infallible Mr. Rose, mikeg.? This thread is for bashing Steve Adler, not making accurate observations about Axl Rose.

Man, this thread isnt about bashing Steven!!!  This thread is for people who is tired about it... ok
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2005, 12:22:29 PM »

Yeah, I know, but the Steve bashers came out in force in this thread.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2005, 12:58:51 AM »

you can say wherever you want, but in the end... steven is a  bitter crackwhore without brain that is stuck in past.... BTW he is also the worst drummer that gnr ever had

Hmmm.. thats strange I rememeber Izzy saying something eles... "Adler's drumming made the band;he made a big musical difference.His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel,afterwards,nothing worked."  Izzy Stradlin... I also rememeber the drums on the UYI's sounding like a drum machine.. lets not forget Matts amazing drum solos right Pepe?

he is shit (btw he is a zombie hehehe) compared to brain..
sorum kicked crackwhore adler's ass....
and sorum is a shit compared to brain..
im sure you havent heard anything that brain have realased
and BTW if you think that just cuz the crackwhore was in the AFD lineup make him good.. you are so fuckin wrong... he is a regular drummer nothing special..
sorum is very skilled drummer... but brain is one of the best drummer now..
dont say anything if you dont know about we are talkin
just cuz you like him doesnt mean he is good

Have you ever spoken to Adler? Call him a crackwhore but I call you a fool for speaking with no real knowledge of how things went down, or of how Adler is as a person. And a fool is the worst thing you can be. If you even understand the real definition of what a fool is. A regular drummer? Last time I checked AFD has more groove than any other GN'R album.

"Matt Sorum hits hard, but he plods.  It wasn't that loose rock n roll feel anymore.  WIth his playing, Guns n Roses became a heavy metal band instead of the rock n roll band that we once were." -Izzy Stradlin

Why so much hate for Steven?
Is not hate... but he is disgusting cuz:
1. He is a prick
2. He talks shit
3.He contradicts himself evertime he talks
How could you say such terrible stuff about a dude you've never even met?
by the things he says in every interview
By the way you don't know jack shit, cause Steve is an excellent drummer.  I'd say the best GN'R ever had.
YOU are a fuckin joke... you dont know anything about drummin skills.. rite?
do you know something about drumming BTW?Huh.... he is a regular drummer, just cuz you like him... that doesnt make him good, he is very mediocre technically
Is he better than Josh Freese? or better than Brain?....or even better than Matt???
THAT IS JUST A JOKE!!!!
Also if you're gonna bash GN'R members for being drug addicts, you have to bash all of them.
im not bashin him for being drug addict... i am sating the truth.. i never said anything about his addictions... i cant bash al members of gnr for bein junkies... axl was never a drug addict  hihi
At least Steven never actually died (like Slash did).
that's the funniest thing ever... maybe the steven didnt die... but he is zombie!, he cant even fuckin talk

Steven can talk. Watch behind the music. He fucking speaks coherently, though a bit off. You clearly don't. Better to speak with a lisp than to speak hypocracy and foolishness. O yeah, Adler is once again, the best drummer GN'R has ever had. And is very talented. All a drummer needs to do is keep that groove.. and hes done it better than anyone so far. Dr. light said it perfectly in this thread "it?s not what you play...its how do you play it"

ok man you are an asshole...josh freese is a totally diferent from all guns drummers, but brain...he is nothing special to me his music, like buckethead, dont move any feelings on me, nothing. buckethead is a good player but they dont move anything on me and brain for me can play very well, but if you want to listen a bunch of guys who put the heart in their music listen to appetite again. steven wrote appetite songs and he help write the ilusions songs, i bet that brain will not have any credits besides being the drummer in CD.
and if you are ne of those peoples that think that junkies are shit, fuck you! steven can talk, axl did drugs like the rest they were all junkies, the best junkies you can imagine.
matt sorum is way better drummer than brain by the way, brain fucked you could be mine...how can you be so stupid to do that? so pepe666 listen the music in deep and then we talk, it?s not what you play...is how do you play it, and steven knows a lot of that.
and if he bang your sister im sure she like it.
im sure steven fucked you, and that why you dont see truth...
or maybe he was your crackwhore.. you pay him with drugs rite???

You see man? All you are is a trash spitting fool. No logic in your responce.

You bash Steven cause, "he can't even talk,"  but some of your posts are totally incoherent.  Did Steve bang your sister or something?  That's the only explanation I can come up with for why you have so much nonsensical hatred for him.
im not bashin him cuz he cant talk... im makin fun him cuz he cant talk hihi
the only thing i said is that he suck as drummer.. and that he is asshole..

He doesn't suck as a drummer. Even you said that so yourself. "just cuz you like him... that doesnt make him good, he is very mediocre technically". And you've never talked to him, im convinced dude. You just call him an asshole cuz you have no real arguement. Go home.

AFD is a great album
but he didnt write all AFD
he JUST plays the drums... and his drummin is nothing special

Slash JUST plays the guitar. And yes, Steven's drumming is special. Perhaps its not very complex.. but its special, as everything on AFD is. No one eles can get that groove baby.

I dont loathe steven, I feel sorry for the path he took and the way it devastated him, he could still turn his life around if he wanted to, he could work hard get in another band and move forward. Its pointless for him to project everything on axl rose. What he should do is prove to his own fans hes still got it by drumming and getting on with his life. 
and thata is the point!
he gotta move on.. and when he moves on... he will prove that if he is a good musician or not..

He has moved on, he has his own band, he tours, and he has his own EP.

Posted by: Pepe666

he gotta move on.. and when he moves on... he will prove that if he is a good musician or not..

Ummm unless I am mistaken Pepe, Steven has moved on, he has a new band which has released an EP and they are currently working on their new album.  He is also touring and writing a book.  What more do you want from the guy??  rant 

he have done an EP with 6 shitty songs!, he have been touring as GNR revisited/Adler's Appetite (super patetic)!,and also he is  writing a book since he was kicked out!+
he have done a lot in 16 years!!!

I seriously doubt you've ever listened to the EP. Your just a hater without a point. It's super "patetic" to tour in Adlers Appetite? Whys that? Axl tours... er.. sings in GN'R.. and it has no more original members. I don't think thats pathetic.. but with your logic towards Adler you must think Axl's pathetic too. Axls been working on Chinese Democracy longer than Adler has been working on his book.

Read all the junk this man has said.. and don't let it bother you because he is a fool. People who make such ignorant comments should honestly be booted from the board. The guy lacks any real argument. Pepe I truthfully hope you can man up to your baseless comments and just admit you have no arguement. Its hard to do (I know because I've had to do it), but in my opinion thats the only way you can win back any credibility. Or you can just hit me with an expected "Adler sucks cock, were you his pimp? Cuz hes a CRACKWHORE! Peple lik you r gay"

Your choice.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 01:03:58 AM by vasoline73 » Logged

gnrevolution.com
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2005, 01:10:35 AM »

you can say wherever you want, but in the end... steven is a? bitter crackwhore without brain that is stuck in past.... BTW he is also the worst drummer that gnr ever had

Hmmm.. thats strange I rememeber Izzy saying something eles... "Adler's drumming made the band;he made a big musical difference.His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel,afterwards,nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin... I also rememeber the drums on the UYI's sounding like a drum machine.. lets not forget Matts amazing drum solos right Pepe?

he is shit (btw he is a zombie hehehe) compared to brain..
sorum kicked crackwhore adler's ass....
and sorum is a shit compared to brain..
im sure you havent heard anything that brain have realased
and BTW if you think that just cuz the crackwhore was in the AFD lineup make him good.. you are so fuckin wrong... he is a regular drummer nothing special..
sorum is very skilled drummer... but brain is one of the best drummer now..
dont say anything if you dont know about we are talkin
just cuz you like him doesnt mean he is good

Have you ever spoken to Adler? Call him a crackwhore but I call you a fool for speaking with no real knowledge of how things went down, or of how Adler is as a person. And a fool is the worst thing you can be. If you even understand the real definition of what a fool is. A regular drummer? Last time I checked AFD has more groove than any other GN'R album.

"Matt Sorum hits hard, but he plods.? It wasn't that loose rock n roll feel anymore.? WIth his playing, Guns n Roses became a heavy metal band instead of the rock n roll band that we once were." -Izzy Stradlin

Why so much hate for Steven?
Is not hate... but he is disgusting cuz:
1. He is a prick
2. He talks shit
3.He contradicts himself evertime he talks
How could you say such terrible stuff about a dude you've never even met?
by the things he says in every interview
By the way you don't know jack shit, cause Steve is an excellent drummer.? I'd say the best GN'R ever had.
YOU are a fuckin joke... you dont know anything about drummin skills.. rite?
do you know something about drumming BTW?Huh.... he is a regular drummer, just cuz you like him... that doesnt make him good, he is very mediocre technically
Is he better than Josh Freese? or better than Brain?....or even better than Matt???
THAT IS JUST A JOKE!!!!
Also if you're gonna bash GN'R members for being drug addicts, you have to bash all of them.
im not bashin him for being drug addict... i am sating the truth.. i never said anything about his addictions... i cant bash al members of gnr for bein junkies... axl was never a drug addict? hihi
At least Steven never actually died (like Slash did).
that's the funniest thing ever... maybe the steven didnt die... but he is zombie!, he cant even fuckin talk

Steven can talk. Watch behind the music. He fucking speaks coherently, though a bit off. You clearly don't. Better to speak with a lisp than to speak hypocracy and foolishness. O yeah, Adler is once again, the best drummer GN'R has ever had. And is very talented. All a drummer needs to do is keep that groove.. and hes done it better than anyone so far. Dr. light said it perfectly in this thread "it?s not what you play...its how do you play it"

ok man you are an asshole...josh freese is a totally diferent from all guns drummers, but brain...he is nothing special to me his music, like buckethead, dont move any feelings on me, nothing. buckethead is a good player but they dont move anything on me and brain for me can play very well, but if you want to listen a bunch of guys who put the heart in their music listen to appetite again. steven wrote appetite songs and he help write the ilusions songs, i bet that brain will not have any credits besides being the drummer in CD.
and if you are ne of those peoples that think that junkies are shit, fuck you! steven can talk, axl did drugs like the rest they were all junkies, the best junkies you can imagine.
matt sorum is way better drummer than brain by the way, brain fucked you could be mine...how can you be so stupid to do that? so pepe666 listen the music in deep and then we talk, it?s not what you play...is how do you play it, and steven knows a lot of that.
and if he bang your sister im sure she like it.
im sure steven fucked you, and that why you dont see truth...
or maybe he was your crackwhore.. you pay him with drugs rite???

You see man? All you are is a trash spitting fool. No logic in your responce.

You bash Steven cause, "he can't even talk,"? but some of your posts are totally incoherent.? Did Steve bang your sister or something?? That's the only explanation I can come up with for why you have so much nonsensical hatred for him.
im not bashin him cuz he cant talk... im makin fun him cuz he cant talk hihi
the only thing i said is that he suck as drummer.. and that he is asshole..

He doesn't suck as a drummer. Even you said that so yourself. "just cuz you like him... that doesnt make him good, he is very mediocre technically". And you've never talked to him, im convinced dude. You just call him an asshole cuz you have no real arguement. Go home.

AFD is a great album
but he didnt write all AFD
he JUST plays the drums... and his drummin is nothing special

Slash JUST plays the guitar. And yes, Steven's drumming is special. Perhaps its not very complex.. but its special, as everything on AFD is. No one eles can get that groove baby.

I dont loathe steven, I feel sorry for the path he took and the way it devastated him, he could still turn his life around if he wanted to, he could work hard get in another band and move forward. Its pointless for him to project everything on axl rose. What he should do is prove to his own fans hes still got it by drumming and getting on with his life.?
and thata is the point!

He has moved on, he has his own band, he tours, and he has his own EP.

Posted by: Pepe666

Ummm unless I am mistaken Pepe, Steven has moved on, he has a new band which has released an EP and they are currently working on their new album.? He is also touring and writing a book.? What more do you want from the guy??? rant?

he have done an EP with 6 shitty songs!, he have been touring as GNR revisited/Adler's Appetite (super patetic)!,and also he is? writing a book since he was kicked out!+
he have done a lot in 16 years!!!

I seriously doubt you've ever listened to the EP. Your just a hater without a point. It's super "patetic" to tour in Adlers Appetite? Whys that? Axl tours... er.. sings in GN'R.. and it has no more original members. I don't think thats pathetic.. but with your logic towards Adler you must think Axl's pathetic too. Axls been working on Chinese Democracy longer than Adler has been working on his book.

Read all the junk this man has said.. and don't let it bother you because he is a fool. People who make such ignorant comments should honestly be booted from the board. The guy lacks any real argument. Pepe I truthfully hope you can man up to your baseless comments and just admit you have no arguement. Its hard to do (I know because I've had to do it), but in my opinion thats the only way you can win back any credibility. Or you can just hit me with an expected "Adler sucks cock, were you his pimp? Cuz hes a CRACKWHORE! Peple lik you r gay"

Your choice.

Hi Vaseline, How are you doing? Well I agree with you, in every single word you have written before, as a Steven Adler Defensor, I believe there is magic in his drumming, sadly He was fired before of time. Now You really took it personal didnt you?  Smiley, Well it pissed me off too, but I couldnt make him -- PEPE -- see that just because He hates Adler, It means he sucks and period. Anyway He will never see it our way. Anyway, excellent Izzy quotes, I had never read them, they impressed me...  Have fun Vaseline!...  smoking

And Pepe maybe you need to move on...
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2005, 01:20:07 AM »

beer Cheers bro.

gnrevolution.com
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2005, 05:59:01 AM »

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer i am having a acid trip right now hihi hihi rofl rofl

steven fuckinn rocksssss peace

i have my ticket for saturday concert here  ok ok ok

thanks for all the people who suport steven

rock and roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smoking smoking smoking smoking peace peace

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2005, 12:44:52 PM »

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer i am having a acid trip right now hihi hihi rofl rofl

i have my ticket for saturday concert here? ok ok ok

rock and roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smoking smoking smoking smoking peace peace

well man, if you are going try to get some pictures please
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2005, 01:50:36 PM »

i have my ticket for saturday concert here  ok ok ok

Care to share the joint??  hihi

No man can be my equal
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2005, 10:44:28 PM »

i promise to you people that i will make a full review of saturday?s night for you i really hope that izzy will play

i have my ticket for saturday concert here ok ok ok

Care to share the joint?? hihi

if you come here in febrary call me man and i show you all the good places here in buenos aires to have a good rock and roll night

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2005, 11:31:30 AM »

if you come here in febrary call me man and i show you all the good places here in buenos aires to have a good rock and roll night

Cool do you know if there's gonna be any good concert?

No man can be my equal
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2005, 12:47:42 PM »

Adler's Appetite are the music guest right now on a tv show in Fox Spots Argentina. They gave him a River Plate's shirt. Talked about his relationship with former gunners. The played Nightrain first, now SCOM? ok

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2005, 04:05:21 PM »

Adler's Appetite are the music guest right now on a tv show in Fox Spots Argentina. They gave him a River Plate's shirt. Talked about his relationship with former gunners. The played Nightrain first, now SCOM? ok

really man, in what program, did they appear? and what hour?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: