Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:33:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  here is a picture of my pussy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: here is a picture of my pussy  (Read 22311 times)
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2005, 10:20:54 PM »

besides,it's a very cool pic

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2005, 10:23:21 PM »

besides,it's a very cool pic

granted, and keep it as your avatar. btw double posting is also bad form. just a friendly reminder  Smiley

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2005, 11:52:11 PM »

why are you being such a tool about it?

It's a rule and a mod will soon ask you to take it off.

Nobody here has a personal problem with it, they are just pointing it out.

yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2005, 12:19:35 AM »

it is not a rule.it's simply a request.when a mod shows me it is against the rules i will gladly remove it.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2005, 01:23:12 AM »

this is not a rule it's a request.a rule would read like this "images are not allowed in your signature. "

Believe me, it's a rule. It's just worded nicely.

Ever wondered why nobody else has pictures in their signatures?

So, just for you: Remove the graphic from your signature, it's against the rules!

Edit: Since you failed to remove it, I did it for you.

/jarmo

« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 02:51:34 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2005, 03:18:19 AM »

awww, i am in love with that kitten !!!

Nothing to say
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2005, 05:21:36 AM »

Maybe Augustus the 18th is back, lol.

Anyway.. the sig is changed Smiley

Now should I post
here is a picture of my puppy
here is a picture of my left shoe
here is a picture of my toothbrush

interested, anyone?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 05:23:27 AM by Blue Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2005, 10:01:50 AM »

And who exactly are you? August 18th?  rofl
Oh come on!, now you are being irrespectfull I think that is consider here as an insult  Wink
As for the topic cool cat!!  ok Even though I hate cats  Roll Eyes

No man can be my equal
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2005, 12:17:24 PM »

i'm paul.why did you remove my sig?  it is clearly not a rule!!!!

more pics:

boo-boo

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=littleboo8ko.jpg

moose

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moose0gs.jpg

another one of gizzy

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pc2700766td.jpg

and the last kitty,calley

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=perfectcalley4rn.jpg

isn't gizzy the cutest cat you have ever seen?Huh??

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2005, 12:25:58 PM »

i'm paul.why did you remove my sig?? it is clearly not a rule!!!!

I'm Jarmo. Because you're breaking a rule by having a graphical signature. I thought that was pretty apparent. Everybody else gets it, but you don't. Weird....

You're saying I don't know the rules of this place? Go and look who posted the rules in the first place.

Didn't you have a problem with somebody posting your address here and we removed it? I mean, if that thing about the signatures isn't a rule, maybe the other thing about not posting addresses isn't a rule either? Maybe we should allow people to post your address if they've had a problem with you in the past?  Huh

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2005, 12:28:04 PM »

i'm paul.why did you remove my sig?? it is clearly not a rule!!!!

stop making a fuss about it. the pic was removed, and its a rule. live with it or leave if you dont like it.  Roll Eyes

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2005, 01:55:51 PM »

If the man wanted something done about it then he'd do it.  MacMaul, go run and tattle like a 8 year old.  What a joke"I'll tell a mod..."  Most of us have outgrown telling on people. 
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2005, 03:33:20 PM »

If the man wanted something done about it then he'd do it.  MacMaul, go run and tattle like a 8 year old.  What a joke"I'll tell a mod..."  Most of us have outgrown telling on people. 

bub your really looking for it arnt ya?

youve got some serous issues man..... i mean it goes from tring to help out a guy that obiously dont know the rules........ him making a stand aginst the rules, to me telling him that we have tried to help him out, and if we cant get it through to him.... whats the next spot...... ya mods... then admin...... some stuff is so trivial why bother a mod in the first palce? but ya know everything has a natural progression, and well it came to having to report the thread to a mod... and happen to be GOD himself that came down and fixed the problem.......funny some of us have gone beyond the 16yr old NARC phase too. Constructiveness is a concept that is lost on you....... in a thread that concerns you in no way at all , and you come in and attack me personally....... funny whos calling who 8.

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2005, 04:43:33 PM »

wait a second here.rules are written a certain way.they say what they mean and there is no debate.for example:

Posting other people's (including past or present band members) personal info such as home addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses etc. is not allowed.

by stating that it is not allowed clearly represents that it is a rule.

now the thing i'm fighting is worded very differenty:

You can have a personal signature in your messages. Please use text only in your signature.
This way we won't get a board where the signatures take forever to load.

rules are never written using words such as please,not in america anyway.this "rule"is only for consideration and not to prevent any damage.

anyway,if you want others to fully understand the rules then you need to re-write them.rules should be written firmly not loosely.don't use words like please.do not is a better way to go because people will fully understand.

and for the last freaking time!!!  i do not notice that every one of the 10,000 members here do not have pics for thier signatures!!!

i still believe that i'm right about this and until the rules are written properly i will continue to fight.

and just because your a mod or webmaster or whatever doesn't make you right.if this were a court of law,i would win hands down.

ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!

Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2005, 04:47:02 PM »

wait a second here.rules are written a certain way.they say what they mean and there is no debate.for example:

Posting other people's (including past or present band members) personal info such as home addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses etc. is not allowed.

by stating that it is not allowed clearly represents that it is a rule.

now the thing i'm fighting is worded very differenty:

You can have a personal signature in your messages. Please use text only in your signature.
This way we won't get a board where the signatures take forever to load.

rules are never written using words such as please,not in america anyway.this "rule"is only for consideration and not to prevent any damage.

anyway,if you want others to fully understand the rules then you need to re-write them.rules should be written firmly not loosely.don't use words like please.do not is a better way to go because people will fully understand.

and for the last freaking time!!!  i do not notice that every one of the 10,000 members here do not have pics for thier signatures!!!

i still believe that i'm right about this and until the rules are written properly i will continue to fight.

and just because your a mod or webmaster or whatever doesn't make you right.if this were a court of law,i would win hands down.

ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!

who let the fucking lawyer in...dont be so fuckin uptight

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2005, 05:01:20 PM »

ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!

Too bad this isn't a court and if I say you're wrong in this case, you're wrong. Live with it.

People who are banned from here are people who break the rules. Do I need to say more? I guess that's not clear enough for you is it?

anyway,if you want others to fully understand the rules then you need to re-write them

Only one person out of thousands has had trouble understanding that rule.

ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!

I guess.....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2005, 07:01:55 PM »

Hey momma, trying removing the word 'please' from the beggining of the sentance.

Sound like a rule now, don't it genius? Just because it has the word 'please' at the beggining doesn't take anything out of the latter part.

But, I guess that's the difference between this forum and other ones. The use of the word please, maybe...

Over 99% of us here understand the wording.

Ever seen a sign that says 'Please do not smoke'? It means don't smoke jackass.

Even though this is just a message board, it's peoeple as patheticly pedantic as you that make me lose faith in people in general...

If you were in somebodys house and they said 'please take your shoes off', even if it's not a fucking 'rule' you're going to do it anyway. It's the decent thing to do. The same applies here. If somebody said that to you, and you didn't adhere to something of the same nature because of the use of the word 'please' then you're just a general dickhead.

You're a fucking arsehole mate. Fortunatly for you, jarmo has a lot of patience with pricks like you. But I hope he fucking bans you.

Go ahead and quote the rule that you can't insult other members. It doesn't mean shit. We who understand why the rules are there, being to make this a better place for everyone in general, don't need them put so rigidly.

If jarmo was to follow your request, it would result in a whole load of pricks saying 'it wasn't in the rules that I couldn't...it should be more explicit', and being that this forum is full of great people, even if I don't always get along with some of them and don't share some of their views, that would be a complete load of bollocks that a forum like this just doesn't need.

Maybe a message board for your favourite band does? We've got a much closer community here, so must of us understand each other.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2005, 07:06:51 PM »

whatever.i'm not the type of person who gets in lines because everybody else does.if something is not done properly i will fight it.is running a dictatorship on a bullshit webpage making you feel good at night?

sounds like you got some twisted chinese democracy going on here...

isn't it ironic?

for those boneheads who are keeping up with this nowhere thread,there is no democracy in china which makes my statement so perfect.

anyway,i'm done fighting.lawyer dude? i have been told i would have been a great one,i normally win all my arguements,i feel i won this one but in countrys that don't understand proof beyond a reasonable doubt i guess i would lose.

what i say is the way it's going to be!!!

yes dear...

choke,bullshit,choke...............

LIVING IN AMERICA!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA,HOME OF THE FREE...

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS YOURSELF,as long as you don't use any pictures...ha,ha......

seriously jarmo,i'm done.

yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2005, 07:11:59 PM »

wait a minute d-head,sure i have seen that sign,right underneath it it also says,$500 fine.that to me does constitue a law.being in somebodys house and them not wanting me to run around in my shoes is a slighlty different story,i could ruin thier carpet or something.but to not have a pic? makes no sense,it would only slow down my page and i don't think it's really going to matter because my page is devoted to posting pictures anyway!!!!  so don't come into my post and start poop with me,i'm the king of this shit and i really don't want any tears on my hands.i wouldn't feel right saying areshole so i'll just say d-head.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2005, 07:49:51 PM »

is running a dictatorship on a bullshit webpage making you feel good at night?

How original! The good old "you love the power you fucking nazi" angle!

This is our house, and you're really close to being kicked out of the party.

Maybe you're just bored and testing how far you can go before I put an end to it? How come after all this time you wake up one morning and go "Hey! That's not a rule! I'll fight it today! Yeah, I'll start whining about the rules today! Go me! Yay!"?

For the misinformed: This is our message board, nowhere have we claimed it to be a democracy. Get it?

This is not some basic human right. You have the privilege of visiting this place for free because certain people took the time to make it happen.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: