Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:23:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Merck says CD is done... (from Ross Halfin's site)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Merck says CD is done... (from Ross Halfin's site)  (Read 24184 times)
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2005, 11:04:03 PM »

Saul believes in wishful thinking. Cheesy beer

I believe him too. beer

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2005, 11:04:32 PM »

I believe him too. beer

And then there was three!!!

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2005, 11:05:26 PM »

Well , I will admit I like optimism far more then pessimissim  ok

Anyways , I stand behind what I say.  beer

btw , in no way do I want anyone to think I'm saying I have inside info and sources etc etc etc .. fact is , if anyone "did" have "sources" they wouldnt tell a public forum I dont think. But I dont know.  rofl

KillYourIdols
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2005, 11:24:52 PM »

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

He said it was done, not finished. Sheesh, get a clue!!

~KYI
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2005, 11:27:00 PM »

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

He said it was done, not finished. Sheesh, get a clue!!

~KYI

Theres a difference??!  Huh

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2005, 12:58:42 AM »

Was I the only one who never really believe the whole email from Richard was legit?  Merck is Axl's right hand man in all of this and if he says 2005 is the goal, we should believe him.  Richard is touring in November right?  Thanksgiving is at the end of November and the relase could go even into mid-December.  That's plenty of times for the guys to regroup for the interviews and promotions, no matter how small they may be.  Axl and Merck are going to be handling the arrangements.  All the rest of the band needs to know is when and where to show up.  Chinese Democracy is coming and "Soon" is finally the word.  ok
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2005, 01:12:22 AM »

Is anyone gonna email Merck?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2005, 02:03:54 AM »

I just gotta put a halt to the hating of the only 4 appetite rockers.  Hell, UYI II only had one (YCBM).  Pretty tied up is kind of too, so maybe 2 at most.  If you take away shotgun blues, get in the ring and my world and add in two appetite rockers to UYI II then that album is a perfect 10.  So, any album with 4 appetite rockers gets love from me.

And yes, somebody please email Merck.

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
spacebrain5000
Rocker

feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight..

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2005, 03:02:09 AM »

I believe him too. beer

And then there was three!!!

make it four. and personally i think '4  apppetite style rockers' and challenging epics... god, that's beautiful  love love love  peace

can't wait. and hopefully it won't be much longer.

robots.
rockerroller
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2005, 03:07:36 AM »

if anyone knows merck's email, i send him a message about it. does anyone know how i can contact him?
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2005, 03:25:34 AM »

is merck said that chinese democracy boring?
GNR=CIA
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2005, 03:40:46 AM »

I hope Ross shoots the band pics when they get together.

I don't think it will happen:

the rest of the tracks are "challenging and epic", Meaning they're boring or Axl thinks he's joined Rush...

Unless Axl appreciates that kind of remarks about the music he has been working for ten years...lol

My money is on George Chin.

DemocracyRose
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2005, 04:02:19 AM »

What is going on here... Huh

Merck!! Axl!! Say something.....
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2005, 04:11:36 AM »

2 days ago richard said it wasn't. It's amazing how great they are in comunication. ?hihi
The GN'R camp should never work for secret services. They would start a 3rd world war with all their communication mistakes.
I've never seen that in my life. Ron Thal, save us Grin

Yeh but there is always that thing about whether that e-mail from Richard was even legit! Even if it was legit didnt the person say that he sent his message to Richard 2 months ago? So maybe Richard wrote that e-mail then and its only just come through! It just all seemed a little vague Richards e-mail. This comment by Ross Haflin at least seems real!! In my opinion something at long last is about to happen!! Too much seems to have happened this week for it all to go dead again!

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2005, 04:15:47 AM »

Only 4 rockers! ?crying

This is my biggest fear about CD is that Axl has spent so much time on it that it is way too "challenging". ?This is aweful news if it is true. ?I would prefer he take another year and fill the album with rockers without orchestration than release some experiemental album. ?Why doesn't he realize he needs to do what he does best and kick ass?

I hope I havne't waited 11 years for an album of boring orchestrated self-indulged nonesense like November Rain. Angry

Imagine music that actually challenges a listener

what great band ever thought of doing that? Roll Eyes

If fans dont like being challenged, they should stick to the shit that is out today

i for one am ready for a change in music and I think Axl is bringing just that.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2005, 04:28:11 AM »

Only 4 rockers! ?crying

This is my biggest fear about CD is that Axl has spent so much time on it that it is way too "challenging". ?This is aweful news if it is true. ?I would prefer he take another year and fill the album with rockers without orchestration than release some experiemental album. ?Why doesn't he realize he needs to do what he does best and kick ass?

I hope I havne't waited 11 years for an album of boring orchestrated self-indulged nonesense like November Rain. Angry

Imagine music that actually challenges a listener

what great band ever thought of doing that? Roll Eyes

If fans dont like being challenged, they should stick to the shit that is out today

i for one am ready for a change in music and I think Axl is bringing just that.

Great Words D, that is exactly what I am hoping for and I believe that Axl will bring that to everyone!

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2005, 05:00:42 AM »

"...the rest of the tracks are "challenging and epic", Meaning they're boring or Axl thinks he's joined Rush...

"So much for ever taking any more pictures of Guns N' Roses in the future. Now go stick to your pathetic website diaries before you criticise music you haven't even heard yet."

This and nothing else should be GN'R's manager's response to this. Well, only in a perfect world maybe...

As for that "the album is done I've heard it from Merck" thing - Haflin doesn't know jackshit, because his mouth is as big as the grand canyon. Unfortunately, some people's asses are not, so it's very questionable if they'd share any sensitive information with this average photographer who'd much rather like to be a rockstar himself. Oh I forgot he IS a rockstar because he took a picture of Led Zeppelin - thirty years ago...

So the album is done? Great, we've heard that two years ago.

Conny I'm sorry but you're dead wrong about Ross Halfin. The guy is a legend when it comes to photography.

For me this is the ONLY reliable source.

However I don't see Ross shooting any new GNR pics as he hates Axl. The same with Metallica.

nyd
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2005, 05:48:59 AM »

"So much for ever taking any more pictures of Guns N' Roses in the future. Now go stick to your pathetic website diaries before you criticise music you haven't even heard yet."

This and nothing else should be GN'R's manager's response to this. Well, only in a perfect world maybe...

As for that "the album is done I've heard it from Merck" thing - Haflin doesn't know jackshit, because his mouth is as big as the grand canyon. Unfortunately, some people's asses are not, so it's very questionable if they'd share any sensitive information with this average photographer who'd much rather like to be a rockstar himself. Oh I forgot he IS a rockstar because he took a picture of Led Zeppelin - thirty years ago...

So the album is done? Great, we've heard that two years ago.

Clearly you know nothing about Ross. Read some more of his diary, he always throws in jokes but doesnt mean anything by them. I think this is getting out of hand though, I dont think Ross is as bothered as any of you people. He didnt realise it would cause such a stir, Merck probably just told him that in confidence or general conversation.

There is no "insiders" or stupid conspiracy theories, you guys crack me up.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2005, 05:57:17 AM »

My money is on George Chin.

And you would be right  beer
shaun
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2005, 06:11:29 AM »

This is great news. So when do we get CD? - I'm guessing as soon as all the legal stuff is sorted and Slash and Duff get out of the picture. I mean, all this fuss over lack of payment, just because of an error, it's no big deal, not unless you are Slash and Duff and need the cash these days  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: