Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:12:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lost (SPOILER)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost (SPOILER)  (Read 76395 times)
chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #320 on: February 23, 2007, 03:10:23 AM »

I want to see everyone in Lost wake up with a copy of chinese democracy? in there hands but no cd player? rofl  I know hurly has a cd player but I will asume the batteries are dead.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 03:20:56 AM by chinese69illusions » Logged

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #321 on: February 23, 2007, 09:53:35 AM »

this week was pretty cool...damn Jack got screwed with that tat hihi

pretty cool though

"Thats what it "says" but its not what it "means" " ok

Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #322 on: February 23, 2007, 01:34:57 PM »

I haven't found this season all that interesting... So far I think season 1's been awesome, season 2 good and season 3 just OK. Doesn't look too good if the trend continues.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #323 on: April 13, 2007, 03:45:05 PM »

Well, after the Ethan business was revealed, at least it looks like either

a) so, they haven't been making it up as they go along!

or

b) they're not too bad at making it up as they go along!

There were a couple of 'pfft, are you kidding me?, that's pretty dumb' moments on the last episode that were (thank the Lord!) cleared up by the end; Juliette knowing where Ethan's stash was (pfft. Having it at his drop off point made much more sense) and Claire just happening to get ill when Jack returns (Ben and an implant and it all makes sense!).

It's gearing up to be a much better season than the 'meh'-fest that was season 2, save from a couple of standouts.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #324 on: April 13, 2007, 03:55:36 PM »

b) they're not too bad at making it up as they go along!

Haha Grin I have a feeling it's b) though...

As for my comment up there, yeah the 3rd season was in a real slump at that point, but I must say it's managed to pick up quite well. After a long while I'm actually waiting to see the next episode.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #325 on: April 13, 2007, 04:05:17 PM »

Season two had me actually just wanting the episode to end before it was even halfway through, but at least this season is doing a bit better. Only five episodes left this season.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #326 on: April 13, 2007, 04:10:11 PM »

i'm liking this season so far....i thought jack was in cohoots with Juliette but i guess i'm wrong

and why in hell wouldnt they go back to the village to live instead of the beach? Undecided

badapple81
« Reply #327 on: April 25, 2007, 04:58:40 AM »

This season is finally getting very interesting!
badapple81
« Reply #328 on: April 28, 2007, 06:32:21 AM »

I'm so intrigued to get the next episode now after what the woman that fell from the sky revealed!!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 06:40:14 AM by gunnerdownunder » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #329 on: April 30, 2007, 05:24:39 AM »

Everybody's dead Dave....Mmmm.....the plot thickens... Cheesy
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #330 on: April 30, 2007, 07:50:27 AM »

So, given what Juliet said in this past episodes about the male fertility thing.....anyone expect that there is another Lostie who's preggers?  They certainly seem to be hinting at it....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
badapple81
« Reply #331 on: April 30, 2007, 08:18:06 AM »

Well didn't Juliet say she has to get samples from 'austin' when she left the taped message for Ben? Maybe Sawyer gave Kate more than she bargained for?  hihi
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #332 on: May 02, 2007, 08:43:57 PM »

So, given what Juliet said in this past episodes about the male fertility thing.....anyone expect that there is another Lostie who's preggers?  They certainly seem to be hinting at it....

Well didn't Juliet say she has to get samples from 'austin' when she left the taped message for Ben? Maybe Sawyer gave Kate more than she bargained for?  hihi

Well, it's like... You know, without any rubber, pill or what have ye, after the Sawyer and Kate sex bonanza surely it wouldn't be unwise to put your money on her being pregnant, given the fertility rate business...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #333 on: May 02, 2007, 10:43:43 PM »

So, given what Juliet said in this past episodes about the male fertility thing.....anyone expect that there is another Lostie who's preggers?? They certainly seem to be hinting at it....

Well didn't Juliet say she has to get samples from 'austin' when she left the taped message for Ben? Maybe Sawyer gave Kate more than she bargained for?? hihi

Well, it's like... You know, without any rubber, pill or what have ye, after the Sawyer and Kate sex bonanza surely it wouldn't be unwise to put your money on her being pregnant, given the fertility rate business...
Not to get too off color... but Sawyer seems like a facial type of guy...

Speaking of Sawyer... I didn't see the John Locke's dad thing comming
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #334 on: May 02, 2007, 11:45:44 PM »

I think there is a MASSIVE double/triple cross coming up.  The whole "i think we should tell her" thing is REALLY interesting. 

Ben is too smart not to know what Locke would do with his dad and with the knowledge that locke knew that juliet was a mole. 

this season has gotten REALLY good, i just hope we get a few more answers before the finale springs a ton more on us.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
badapple81
« Reply #335 on: May 03, 2007, 07:27:43 AM »

So, given what Juliet said in this past episodes about the male fertility thing.....anyone expect that there is another Lostie who's preggers?? They certainly seem to be hinting at it....

Well didn't Juliet say she has to get samples from 'austin' when she left the taped message for Ben? Maybe Sawyer gave Kate more than she bargained for?? hihi

Hahaha.. well that's a possibility. But I didn't see her needing a clean up afterwards!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #336 on: May 04, 2007, 10:06:22 AM »

Ahh, I did... About a year and a bit ago.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #337 on: May 07, 2007, 02:27:28 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18532839/

48 episodes (after this season) spread out over 3 more seasons...and then Lost is finished.

I'm sort of glad.  It means that we'll definitely get answers....and the show won't get canned before we do.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
badapple81
« Reply #338 on: May 08, 2007, 05:51:31 AM »

Yeah kinda bummed only 48 episodes but at least it will go out and not fade out.

And at least now the questions to answers ratio will start to improve!

Sometimes when I watch that show I think they have been in the island like a year or two, then they say 'its been 3 months now'!  hihi
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #339 on: May 08, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »

I think it's funny how they only show little glimpses of the kids...that way you can't tell if they are aging or switching actors.?

The kid cast as Walt will be playing a 6-foot tall 10-year old with a fu manchu by the time they bring him back.  They're going to need to tie up that loose-end sooner or later.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: