Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 12:04:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228008 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD in december according to Dutch Radio Veronica (RUMOUR)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD in december according to Dutch Radio Veronica (RUMOUR)  (Read 19977 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2005, 03:08:11 PM »

well! Like some of you have pointed out! I dont belive the album will be out before new year! But boys and girls! That dont mean that there wont be any GNR news or any GNR related stuff happening... Maybe a new year show! Anything can happen! Its not just about Chinese Democracy! " Lets say that we got an official announcment that CD wil be out xx.xx.xx in december! That would be GREAT news for me anyway!

Untill anything happens, just relay on Tommys last quote on the update on his site! He havent dared mention GNR on the site before! Why does he give that hint now? Things will happen! Maybe not today or tomorrow! But it will happen!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
DemocracyRose
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2005, 03:16:03 PM »

Untill anything happens, just relay on Tommys last quote on the update on his site! He havent dared mention GNR on the site before! Why does he give that hint now? Things will happen! Maybe not today or tomorrow! But it will happen!

I think you are right about this... I have a good feeling about something will happen in the next 2-3 months...
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2005, 04:19:06 PM »

I think you are right about this... I have a good feeling about something will happen in the next 2-3 months...

I feel the same way.  Within the next 2-3 months I believe things will start getting exciting.  I'm just hoping for a Christmas announcement, then a website, then a single.   beer

misterbrownstone
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2005, 04:57:48 PM »

the an album and then an unreleased song on da vinci code!  peace  ok
cause if it's not an unreleased song on da vinci code, then no one will care cause the can just get the album.  unless da vinci code comes first, but according to a lot of people EARLY 2006 is when it may come.  and may isn't real early.
legolas
Opening Act

Vicarious existence is a fucking waste of time!

« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2005, 03:34:06 AM »

personally I don't believe this rumor.

First the google staement, (we all know how reliable that source is Roll Eyes ) then the christmas 2005 statement, someone already mentioned "the Tool christmas story" and there is also the Q-magazine "response" from merck (2005 the year of GnR).

Well they said before you've got your X-mas tree. So according to them it might happen between 1 dec and 24 dec. depending of course when you will put up your X-mas tree  hihi

230622-Groningen,120717-GoffertP-Nijmegen,060412-Ahoy-Rdam,100310-Gdome-Arnhem,
070206-GoffertP-Nijmegen,082402-Pukkelp-Hasselt060593-Goffertp-Nijmegen062392-Feyenoord, Rdam
anythinggoes
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2005, 03:55:37 AM »

personally I don't believe this rumor.

First the google staement, (we all know how reliable that source is Roll Eyes ) then the christmas 2005 statement, someone already mentioned "the Tool christmas story" and there is also the Q-magazine "response" from merck (2005 the year of GnR).

Well they said before you've got your X-mas tree. So according to them it might happen between 1 dec and 24 dec. depending of course when you will put up your X-mas tree? hihi

fuck ill put mine up now just in case  rofl
KOK
Headliner

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2005, 04:04:56 AM »

If I got 1$ every time I had a good feeling about CD, I would be a millionar. ?That said, I too have a good feeling that something will happen in next 2-3 months...
dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2005, 08:20:41 AM »

CD is soooo near yet so far .Hopefully they will give us some info soon .Someone knows whats going on in relation with the release date & then to cap it all off an announcement that they are booked to play slane castle 06  .Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooo. yes

By the way  over here in the emerald isle a well respected & not known to tell porky pies informs us that cd promised in06.

slan.
dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2005, 08:23:29 AM »

That promise was from a musician .

madagas
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2005, 10:26:51 AM »

Dub, who is the musician? On a side note, Outkast has just set a Dec 6th release date for their highly anticipated album-again, about two months in advance. The Strokes just set a Jan 3rd 06 release date for their new album. In my opinion, look for any where from 1 1/2 months to 3 months prior to actual release for an announcement on Chinese. I really doubt Dec will be the month. Cry
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2005, 02:23:21 PM »

I mailed Universal Music in Norway, and got the following reply

Hei,
Har dessverre ingen informasjon som tyder p? utgivelse i innev?rende ?r!
MVH
Morten Jensen
Universal music A/S

in english..

Hi,
Unfortunately, I've got no information which suggests a release this year!

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2005, 02:42:31 PM »

I mailed Universal Music in Norway, and got the following reply

Hei,
Har dessverre ingen informasjon som tyder p? utgivelse i innev?rende ?r!
MVH
Morten Jensen
Universal music A/S

in english..

Hi,
Unfortunately, I've got no information which suggests a release this year!

ok Roll Eyes but what about Holland? That's where this info is from, not Norway.

You know what? this rumor is prolly just bullshit anyway, I don't even know why we are investigating it. Huh
like I said before old stories linked together to form a (false) conclusion.

Same story, different year, that's all it is.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2005, 02:47:49 PM »

Then, couldn't each of us send a mail to Universal Music of our respective countries and ask if there's someting new.. Of course I understand that there's a 99% chance of getting the same answer as me, but still...

Anyway, I don't know how things work, but could it really be the case that the Dutch company got the "message" first? I would think that every country's publisher would hear about it at the same time..

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2005, 02:53:52 PM »

To tell you the truth Spirit. I don't think that there is any point, cuz when CD drops. we'll all know. Like I said, when there is news to hear, it'll come straight from GnR, Sanctuary or Interscope, not a radio DJ. ok

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2005, 03:01:28 PM »

Neeemo,
That's true but,
I guess, the point is that the fanatic fans wanna know before that.  hihi
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2005, 03:06:05 PM »

Neeemo,
That's true but,
I guess, the point is that the fanatic fans wanna know before that.? hihi

Yeah i understand, but we fall for the same crap year after year. and it always begins from an internet rumor. That was proven false like a month prior. WE hear something through the GnR Community in august, then for the next August til April the same rumor will get circulated then it'll all start again In August of 2006.

I tell ya, the internet is just "one big Garbage Can" hihi

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2005, 03:32:13 PM »

Lets try another angle.

this one comes from a Dutch radio. many Dutch listeners must have heard it.
and most of them don't know a shit about the rumour stuff about the release unless they read this board or another. If it doesn't come true they might go like 'Oh, Axl changed his mind again'

So it's not bad that the of the listeners tells this here and we investigate it.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2005, 04:07:14 PM »

yeah i dig.... but, how should i put this? Undecided

OK, I live in Ontario, Canada. and once in a while I hear GnR news on the radio, usually something like "Coming up after the break... There is new news on the GnR front." then I wait around for like 1/2 an hour and it finally comes on and the rumor is something that we on HTGTH heard about like a month before. And I'm usually like, "fuck, I wish i had that 1/2 hr of my life back"

All I'm saying is this, on the online community, we hear shit wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before the casual GnR fan. And long before the radio decides to announce it as news. (around here anyway [GTA] ) So we get a rumor, which is usually just a theory or hearsay then we all forget about it, then a month later a Radio DJ checks online news about GnR and reads it, then airs it as "Real News" on the Radio, then a member posts it again, then we figure out it's the same shit from a while ago, thennnnnnnnnn, a month after that we get another Radio station do the same thing and it's posted again, then amazon or someone will have it up for pre-order and it gets posted again and it ends up being a vicius cycle for a 1/4 of the year.

When Axl or Sancutary or Interscope (or whoever) decides that CD should be released, we'll know prolly like 5 minutes after they do.

(Then a month after that it'll be announced on the Radio and the record stores will know hihi )

What can i say? We're just all way to crazy on this site Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 04:12:12 PM by Neemo » Logged

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2005, 05:02:48 PM »

What can i say? We're just all way to crazy on this site

There's no denying it. Hang the DJs btw.

So it's not bad that the of the listeners tells this here and we investigate it.

You mean "one of the listeners"? Learn to spell. Tongue
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2005, 09:01:39 AM »

Well still no reply on the email I sent that DJ Undecided But that doesn't matter i gave the station a call yesterday and after waiting for like 15 min. I finally get some pr woman who tells me that the DJ's do all their own research and that they use their own contacts so this rumour is probably FALSE Sad

But that's what everybody thought anyway so no surprise there. ok
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 09:07:38 AM by Grouse » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: