Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:57:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Former GUNS N' ROSES Members ADLER And STRADLIN To Collaborate On New Material?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Former GUNS N' ROSES Members ADLER And STRADLIN To Collaborate On New Material?  (Read 3412 times)
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« on: October 10, 2005, 02:09:50 PM »

Brooke Ellis, webmaster of The Official Steven Adler Fansite, has issued the following update:

"Steven's [Adler, ex-GUNS N'ROSES] been dealing with a lot of shit lately, but he's always been the bigger man, and doesn't want to be public about the crap that's been affecting him. However things are looking up. This isn't like official news, just tentative stuff that he told me about.

"The Argentina [ADLER'S APPETITE] shows ARE happening. Mike Varney of Shrapnel Records offered Steven a record deal and it looks like it's gonna happen. Steven asked Izzy [Stradlin, ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist] to collaborate on songs with him and Sheldon [ADLER'S APPETITE singer]. Steven said he had a long conversation with him, and Izzy is planning to come down Monday [Oct. 10] to give it a shot. Nothing definite, but a good possibility. They are probably going to get a new bass player. Steven's lawyer has been talking with Cleopatra Records to release a DVD of rare ROADCREW footage [Steven's first post-GUNS N' ROSES project]. Steven said he still needs to call Davey Vain about the project and to see if there's any other rare footage out there that can contribute to it. Apparently Steven has a full-length concert video of the band."

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=42721

//JK
renthispace
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 02:26:53 PM »

Very cool!!! I hope all goes well for Izzy & Steven!!!

A DVD?!?!  Shocked
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 07:36:04 PM »

Youze could've had this info 3 days sooner if youze read the 'News' Section on the HTGTH main site page.? Wink

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=1460

Apparently the Adler's Appetite show in Argentina on November 5th has been cancelled. The tickets went on sale last week and now ticket buyers have been told they can return them.
But a posting on The StevenAdler.Net Forum says the shows are happening.
In other Steven related news, Steven has been offered a record contract by Shrapnel Records. He might work with Izzy on songs and Adler's Appetite are probably going to get a new bass player.
Finally Steven is trying to get a Road Crew (the band he had after he was fired from GN'R) DVD together.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 02:47:52 PM »

im from argentina and the promoters are sayin the show will happen, i saw the publicity spot in a major newspaper last friday.

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: