Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:04:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227922 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Why does Axl care 'bout CHINA?...just to get more fame?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why does Axl care 'bout CHINA?...just to get more fame?  (Read 14304 times)
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2005, 07:11:14 AM »

The thing is you judge us while you don't say your country is full of shit too, what 'bout that gnr's album called 'LIES-sex, drugs n' violence, the shocking truth'? gnr belongs to the u.s.a so they don't speak fine 'bout their country like a cute story of Disney, what 'bout all those murders in N.Y city everyday all cuz of crime? What 'bout all those rapists who rape n' kill people in Europe? What ?bout the crazy violence that France is living these days all cuz of illegal immigrants who wanna rule the country? What 'bout all those drug addicts in Japan who can't go to university cuz they won't be accepted there anymore?

smoking  ? don?t ya think you should analyze before openin' your mouth then?  Roll Eyes what u'll say next? ...that you live in another planet where everything is magic like a beautiful dream?  rofl   ...A fifth opposition party did a trick to Venezuela's legislative election cuz they know Chavez makes dirty trick to win elections always while most Venezuelans hate him like smellin' a dirty toilet so please try n' learn more 'bout economy n' geography before speakin' ridiculous topics, Axl does know 'bout politic stuff more than you,.... that's whyChina is a place for u to be for sure !!!!  hihi    

I live in Brussels Belgium, thank you.  hihi
And like it or not you  live in a third world country. peace
Your denial is cute though. hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2005, 01:15:43 PM »

What ?bout the crazy violence that France is living these days all cuz of illegal immigrants who wanna rule the country?

stop watching CNN and throw away your television  hihi

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2005, 01:22:36 PM »

mmm yes I think he was mongolian in his past life and he was an alchemist or worked at a poison factory, but hes on a strict? diet right now and he can only eat chicken chow mein and also egg flower soup...he drinks lotus flower tea and rose hip tea ( according to a psychic)....plus too hes addicted....thats right ADDICTED to Inscence (aroma therapy)....sometimes the housekeeper catches a glimpse of axl and the Inscence....then he roughly shouts Im Meditating about CHINA do you mind my privacy maam?!? and she scurries away....

... Axl could call the album differently, something like : Cuban Democracy, Irak Democracy, etc, etc...but he just choused China just for a reason, maybe he somehow discovered he was a chinese politician in a past life so today he wanna do something good to China from his Yankee living!!!!....that's why he feels a rare love for that weird country, Axl dreams of seein' China like a democratic state soon!!! ? ...i know it sounds like a real madness but that's what Axl wants !!!!! ?hihi ?
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2005, 01:51:42 PM »

mmm yes I think he was mongolian in his past life and he was an alchemist or worked at a poison factory, but hes on a strict  diet right now and he can only eat chicken chow mein and also egg flower soup...he drinks lotus flower tea and rose hip tea ( according to a psychic)....plus too hes addicted....thats right ADDICTED to Inscence (aroma therapy)....sometimes the housekeeper catches a glimpse of axl and the Inscence....then he roughly shouts Im Meditating about CHINA do you mind my privacy maam?!? and she scurries away....

... Axl could call the album differently, something like : Cuban Democracy, Irak Democracy, etc, etc...but he just choused China just for a reason, maybe he somehow discovered he was a chinese politician in a past life so today he wanna do something good to China from his Yankee living!!!!....that's why he feels a rare love for that weird country, Axl dreams of seein' China like a democratic state soon!!!  ...i know it sounds like a real madness but that's what Axl wants !!!!!  hihi 

Ven, you truly are a bloody fruitcake. rofl

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
MichelleAK3
Headliner

« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2005, 03:30:49 PM »

this is possible that axl is the buddha reincarnated

"I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said 'yes,' when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to somebody else."

From The World According to Mister Roger
DeN
Legend

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2005, 04:46:47 PM »

this is possible that axl wants to sell a lot of albums, thx china in advance.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2005, 05:09:53 PM »

this is possible that axl is the buddha reincarnated

Nay. I highly doubt it. it isn't even called "curried diorama", is it?

As I said many times, he was no other than the Chinese legend, Monkey King in the past life.
Chinese people love Monkey King.

People quit bullshitting. hihi

I hope this works. First time I used yousendit. Enjoy!
godiva, Thank you!
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2005, 08:13:04 PM »

What ?bout the crazy violence that France is living these days all cuz of illegal immigrants who wanna rule the country?

stop watching CNN and throw away your television? hihi

well your Belgian friend does need to see CNN channel, this way he shall understand that Belgium isn't a' amazing country like the u.s.a or japan, he thinks he lives in the best place of the world  hihi   ...Axl won't name his album Belgian Democracy but i'm so sure the guy always will get on vacation in Venezuela.

...I?m so sure that Axl isn?t afraid of bashin? communist by his lyrics n? speech, we should thanx Axl cuz he wanna clean this world out to make us live in a real democracy these days?.i do support Axl!!!  ok   beer
DeN
Legend

« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2005, 10:35:54 PM »

i'm french, and all i can say is belgium is one of the best country to live.

it's not because of the size, but because of the quality of the life you can have there.
that's what is important.

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2005, 01:58:59 AM »

Jesus Christ. Im sorry but this thread makes NO sense. Im trying to understand whats being writen.. and its writen so poorly its just impossible.

gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: