Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:19:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Life since 9/11/01
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Life since 9/11/01  (Read 56977 times)
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2006, 02:00:00 AM »

It makes a pretty good case doesn't it.  Grin
SLCPUNK
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2006, 02:48:35 AM »

Did you see the entire thing?

I finished watching it with my wife tonight.

It was amazing. Even my wife who thinks I'm nuts thought it was very well done and researched.

Hats off to that guy. I mean really.

Really.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2006, 02:56:45 AM »

Did you see the entire thing?

I finished watching it with my wife tonight.

It was amazing. Even my wife who thinks I'm nuts thought it was very well done and researched.

Hats off to that guy. I mean really.

Really.

Yeah, I had heard of the video before on various other sites.  When I clicked on the link I watched the first little bit to get an idea of what it was about.  I started to skim through it a little bit because I had a bunch of stuff to do, but I got caught up in some of the footage and ended up watching pretty much the whole video (I probably skipped over 5-10 minutes of it).

It is definetaly much more convincing than those flash animations with heavy metal music asking in bold capital letters "WHERE IS THE WRECKAGE FROM THE PLANE?"

It would be tough to refute some of the claims, especially the science-based ones.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2006, 03:12:13 AM »

I thought the research that went into it was very impressive. To say the least.

It would be one thing if it were a couple of unanswered questions. But it is one after the other; they just keep coming.

The film of the plane crashing into the Pentagon was taken and not released.

The way the buildings fell. (Including history of other buildings that burned for up to 24 hours and never fell. A plane hitting a building and not causing a collapse.)

The put options placed on airlines right before the attack. That was a real pisser.

The biggy was they claimed the black boxes were not found for the planes that hit the WTC (while another report contradicted this). Yet miraculously the terrorist's passport (made of paper) was found in the remains of the WTC.

On and on and on.

I remember the popular mechanics article that blasted these theories. Funny thing it turned out the writer's cousin was head of the homeland security. Go figure.

Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2006, 10:31:29 AM »

The inconsistancies in the "official" story of 9-11 are too numerous for one to believe it all.  Ever read "Operation Pearl"?

http://physics911.net/pearl.htm

I'd recommend checking out the rest of the site as well, especially on the use of cell phones on airplanes.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2006, 12:38:11 PM »

The inconsistancies in the "official" story of 9-11 are too numerous for one to believe it all.  Ever read "Operation Pearl"?

http://physics911.net/pearl.htm

I'd recommend checking out the rest of the site as well, especially on the use of cell phones on airplanes.

Yea, the addressed this as well. That cell phones could not have worked at 32000 ft. I told my wife that if it was one odd thing, then maybe I could dismiss it. But it was one thing after another. Too much.

I'll check you site out too.
wink
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2006, 12:55:08 PM »

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

this one makes me go hmmm, they can collect human dna, but the plane was vaporized?
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2006, 01:05:48 PM »

You guys read too much conspiracytheory.com.   Out of curiosity, how many of you claim to have been abducted by UFOs?
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2006, 01:11:58 PM »

Am I the only one who hasn't really been affected by 9/11?  Sure, the impact has been heard around the world, but the only thing that really happened to me is that I'm not huge on travelling to America now, because I know that the potential for terrorist attacks still exists down there.  I don't really consider that to be a great loss though, I've already travelled down there a few times.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2006, 01:31:47 PM »

You guys read too much conspiracytheory.com.   Out of curiosity, how many of you claim to have been abducted by UFOs?

Watch loose change and then join the conversation.

Even right wing blowhards I know have many questions after watching this movie.

Thanks.

Am I the only one who hasn't really been affected by 9/11?  Sure, the impact has been heard around the world, but the only thing that really happened to me is that I'm not huge on travelling to America now, because I know that the potential for terrorist attacks still exists down there.  I don't really consider that to be a great loss though, I've already travelled down there a few times.

Well really, the potenital for "terror" exists anywhere really.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2006, 01:40:21 PM »

No, you're not the only one Backslash, I'm not really affected by it much either.

But, that's cause I'm all that way out in the west in the heart of utah.

But SLCPunk is right, terror can happen anywhere and at anytime.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2006, 01:43:50 PM »

Well to me, America has a greater potential for terror than Canada. ?We don't really have any enemies. ?I guess it's because we don't really play an active role in what goes on in the rest of the world.  And certainly, if a terrorist wants to cause a huge fuss, they'll hit bigger targets like New York and L.A., not Winnipeg and Halifax.  I'm not saying that terrorism can't happen here, it's just that it seems like it's more likely to happen where it has happened before.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2006, 01:46:29 PM »

Well to me, America has a greater potential for terror than Canada. ?We don't really have any enemies. ?I guess it's because we don't really play an active role in what goes on in the rest of the world.? And certainly, if a terrorist wants to cause a huge fuss, they'll hit bigger targets like New York and L.A., not Winnipeg and Halifax.? I'm not saying that terrorism can't happen here, it's just that it seems like it's more likely to happen where it has happened before.

I sort of disagree with that. I think that they'll go after targets that were less hit than the ones that already were because there's a lesser chance their plan will fail.
Evolution
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2006, 04:26:39 PM »

The documentary really was something.

The footage of the seperate explosions going off as the towers came down hasn't be addressed. After watching that it really made me think twice about it all. The story about bombs being placed in the towers looks pretty conclusive.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2006, 04:41:12 PM »

Well to me, America has a greater potential for terror than Canada. 

Well then Canada, yea.

I thought you meant traveling abroad.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2006, 04:43:32 PM »

The documentary really was something.

The footage of the seperate explosions going off as the towers came down hasn't be addressed. After watching that it really made me think twice about it all. The story about bombs being placed in the towers looks pretty conclusive.

Which one did you watch? Loose change?

The thing was that no building, with the exception of those three, had fallen from an impact or fire like that.

Evolution
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2006, 04:46:48 PM »

Yeah the loose change one.

9/11's "offical" story had a fair few historical firsts.  Roll Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2006, 05:09:51 PM »

9/11's "offical" story had a fair few historical firsts.  Roll Eyes

Yes it did.

We get emotional caught up in the events and don't really question things.

Not to be redundant, but there were just too many things that were grossly out of place. For instance, why not release the footage that shows the plane flying into the Pentagon? Why only five frames? What is their reason for not releasing it?

How could they identify 184 victims bodies, yet have no remaining pieces of the plane? (with the exception of a rotor, which did not match the plane)

Commercial pilots have also stated that the maneuver would have been virtuously impossible, as it would have caused a high speed stall.

Countless eye witnesses claiming the heard multiple explosions.  Footage provided by: Fox, CNN, NBC etc etc.
Evolution
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2006, 05:16:52 PM »

The thing you mentioned previously about the cell phones too, "Hey Mom it's Michael Bingham." and "You believe me, don't you Mom?" seemed very suspect.

Plus the Bin Laden looks like a hoax etc etc.

Seriously i just told my brother to watch it and he gave the old "c'mon it's just imagnation" thing but I had about 20 things off the top of my head to mention to him.

Excellent documentary.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2006, 05:17:29 PM »

9/11's "offical" story had a fair few historical firsts.? Roll Eyes

Yes it did.

We get emotional caught up in the events and don't really question things.

Not to be redundant, but there were just too many things that were grossly out of place. For instance, why not release the footage that shows the plane flying into the Pentagon? Why only five frames? What is their reason for not releasing it?

How could they identify 184 victims bodies, yet have no remaining pieces of the plane? (with the exception of a rotor, which did not match the plane)

Commercial pilots have also stated that the maneuver would have been virtuously impossible, as it would have caused a high speed stall.

Countless eye witnesses claiming the heard multiple explosions.? Footage provided by: Fox, CNN, NBC etc etc.

I don't believe in Conspiracy therioes but you're scaring me Sad
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: