Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:26:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  how many hot white short pic's do you have ?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: how many hot white short pic's do you have ?  (Read 24107 times)
Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2006, 08:43:10 PM »

thank you really a lot to everybody for these awsome pics, now i'll have sweet dreams like for the whole week yes

Forgive them They tear down my soul Bless them That they might grow old Free them So that they may know That its never too lateGunner Temple
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2006, 09:17:54 PM »

Who ever started this thread should not be allowed to post anymore.

No man, I like it... freedom of the board! keep it up ladies!   ok

If you don't want to see things like this, don't click on the thread...

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Elrothiel
« Reply #162 on: March 23, 2006, 10:06:17 PM »

thank you really a lot to everybody for these awsome pics, now i'll have sweet dreams like for the whole week yes

Same! ok drool love smoking
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #163 on: May 17, 2006, 10:44:15 PM »

I must say, I am quite impressed with Axl's new look.  Although it is not short white shorts, the black shirt, blue jean look suit him quite fine.  Oh yeah!!

Hehe... it is kinda funny, but someone in line (May 15th) told me when he saw Axl in 2002, it looked like he was performing in his pajamas.  Hehe! 

But yeah... excellent choice of fashion, Axl.  I approve Smiley
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #164 on: May 17, 2006, 10:59:55 PM »

ROFL this thread is hilarious.

I remember that once I turned like 12 I became too embarassed to watch the Tokyo Dome 1992 vids whenever anyone else was home.
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2006, 11:06:53 PM »

yeah he looks so hot now! Shocked these jeans he's wearing now ufff

hey do you see something here  Shocked
 Shocked

nah it's my imagination i guess  hihi rofl

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2006, 12:01:40 AM »

On Monday's show, Axl did grab his, ummm, package.  I believe it was during Out to Get Me.  Ahhh... one of the perks of being in front row.  It was a fine grab, let me tell ya Smiley  Hehe. 
axlkildgnr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2006, 12:20:26 AM »

Funny How Axl looks nothing like this anymore yet millions including those on this board still worship him.
 crying Huh
If Axl came out with the bloated botox face, POSER MODERN PREP OUTFIT, braids???, new less screechy voice, and cheesy lyrics (IRS r u kidding me??) ?There is no way he'd sell 50 tickets. ?He is not in GNR! ?
He is doing an AXL Rose SOLO project.
I literaly worshipped his F U attitude for six years growing up. ?I ?was addicted to GNR. ?He resebmles nothing from what made him a legend. ?

It's like going to see Jim moprrison , Kurt cobain, or jimi, but there is no way a true Gnr fan from 89-94 coulsd evenly remotly like his new look or sound! ?Poison was mor authentic then this crap. ?GNR were a bunch of bad asses not orchestral phonies or sideshow freaks. ?
Too bad Axl isn't still sporting thise shorts or tight leather pants.. Poser...
Slash, Duff and Matt didn't need a wardrobe change. ?And if you think they do F U ! That's what GNR was all about!
I'm sure they don't care. ?They are about the music and being authentic.

Sorry for the rant. ?GnR worshipper from the beginning that's ashamed the newer generations think this is what GNR was about. ?
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2006, 12:23:18 AM »

Funny How Axl looks nothing like this anymore yet millions including those on this board still worship him.
 crying Huh
If Axl came out with the bloated botox face, POSER MODERN PREP OUTFIT, braids???, new less screechy voice, and cheesy lyrics (IRS r u kidding me??)  There is no way he'd sell 50 tickets.  He is not in GNR! 
I literaly worshipped his F U attitude for six years growing up.  I  was addicted to GNR.  He resebmles nothing from what made him a legend. 

It's like going to see Jim moprrison , Kurt cobain, or jimi, but there is no way a true Gnr fan from 89-94 coulsd evenly remotly like his new look or sound!  Poison was mor authentic then this crap.  GNR were a bunch of bad asses not orchestral phonies or sideshow freaks. 
Slash, Duff and Matt didn't need a wardrobe change.  And if you think they do F U ! That's what GNR was all about!
I'm sure they don't care.  They are about the music and being authentic.

Sorry for the rant.  GnR worshipper from the beginning that's ashamed the newer generations think this is what GNR was about. 

You seen them lately? How's death treating them?
Elrothiel
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2006, 12:48:10 AM »

crying Huh
If Axl came out with the bloated botox face, POSER MODERN PREP OUTFIT, braids???, new less screechy voice, and cheesy lyrics (IRS r u kidding me??)  There is no way he'd sell 50 tickets.  He is not in GNR! 
I literaly worshipped his F U attitude for six years growing up.  I  was addicted to GNR.  He resebmles nothing from what made him a legend. 

It's like going to see Jim moprrison , Kurt cobain, or jimi, but there is no way a true Gnr fan from 89-94 coulsd evenly remotly like his new look or sound!  Poison was mor authentic then this crap.  GNR were a bunch of bad asses not orchestral phonies or sideshow freaks. 
Slash, Duff and Matt didn't need a wardrobe change.  And if you think they do F U ! That's what GNR was all about!
I'm sure they don't care.  They are about the music and being authentic.

Sorry for the rant.  GnR worshipper from the beginning that's ashamed the newer generations think this is what GNR was about. 

Ooooh if I was a mod I'd smite you so damn hard!!! *shakes with rage*
Goldie
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2006, 05:59:27 AM »

[/img]

Is that Axl's thumb or is it something else? Tongue

Yes, it is his thumb. Too small for anything else.? Tongue
As to those who keep posting on here that sound like Axl haters, please go find another site to play on. I can't for the life of me understand why people join sites and then bash what the site is about.? Huh?
Also~ Axl will ALWAYS be sexy. It is something you are born with and he was blessed so much! hihi
Emilie
Rocker

No, we can't stop here! This is bat-country!

« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2006, 07:46:51 AM »

crying Huh
If Axl came out with the bloated botox face, POSER MODERN PREP OUTFIT, braids???, new less screechy voice, and cheesy lyrics (IRS r u kidding me??) There is no way he'd sell 50 tickets. He is not in GNR!
I literaly worshipped his F U attitude for six years growing up. I was addicted to GNR. He resebmles nothing from what made him a legend.

It's like going to see Jim moprrison , Kurt cobain, or jimi, but there is no way a true Gnr fan from 89-94 coulsd evenly remotly like his new look or sound! Poison was mor authentic then this crap. GNR were a bunch of bad asses not orchestral phonies or sideshow freaks.
Slash, Duff and Matt didn't need a wardrobe change. And if you think they do F U ! That's what GNR was all about!
I'm sure they don't care. They are about the music and being authentic.

Sorry for the rant. GnR worshipper from the beginning that's ashamed the newer generations think this is what GNR was about.

You seen them lately? How's death treating them?

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing! What did you mean by that?? And what was the point with your whole post by the way, I don't think there was anything worth saying in it. He's a poser for being 44 and not wearing the same clothes he did when he was 20?? Wow, I like where you're going with that...
And in the beginning of your post you said you couldn't believe that people still like GN'R because Axl has changed his appearance, but then in the end you say that it's the music that counts, not the way you look...  confused

I don't think anyone here believes the old-line up was like this, since that was completely different people, we have just accepted that the original band doesn't exist anymore, and are insead welcoming the new Guns, which by the rewiews from the NY shows, has the potential to take over the world again. I suggest you do the same, instead of living in the past...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: