Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:04:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  New Steven Adler Interview on Metal Sludge
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Steven Adler Interview on Metal Sludge  (Read 44649 times)
badapple81
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2006, 10:06:12 PM »

Oh my fucking god!!! How about Adler's "I'm sure I'm not the only one it's happened to" - well it certainly hasn't happened to me!! I cannot believe Adler would admit to all of this!!

SA:  So, you know Slash, I lived on Hayworth, North Hayworth, and Slash lived on Sweetzer. So there was a couple times I?d walk down the street and I got a blow job from some guy. I was thirteen years old, I use to walk around with a fucking hard-on, and you know 24 hours a day. And I, was, you know you?re a teenager, and you?re not getting girls doing it. And so I was partying with somebody, and I got a blow job. I was thirteen years old, I was, WHAT! I?m
the only one?

(Steven now becomes a little bit defensive)

MS: No, but we?re just asking because you?ve been pretty open about it?

SA: No, I know, but for the people reading this, that, if, people say, oh well that never happened to me or I never thought that, or blah, blah, blah, you know they?re fucking full of SHIT! Cause I?m not the only person who ever walked down the street and smoked a joint at 12, 13 years old, smoked a joint with someone and all of a sudden I?m getting a blow job from the guy. Okay, it?s not something I was looking for, it just happened ? I was a teenager growing up. There?s nothing wrong with it. You know, and I?m pretty sure I?m not the only one who?s ever had that happen to.

MS: So when you do drugs, like rock, you say that it makes you horny?

SA: Yeah, well it makes, the first, it hits you, and then goes right to your balls and cock dude. Good stuff, good stuff. But, but if you?re by yourself, you?re doing a lot of jacking off. So, its best being with a chick that wants to party
too with you, cause than you can do the fuckin?.  Because you jack off too much, and it?s just not good you know.

(Note: Jacking off is not good? How about the smoking of crack? We're guessing that might be a little bit worse than the J/O part. But who are
we to judge, let's move along, shall we?)

MS: This wasn?t going to be one of the questions, but since you?ve been
so open?

SA: Come on dude, be real, I?m not, I?m a realistic person. This is nothing I made up, I mean, or came up with, I didn?t invent this shit. I mean, if I?m
doing it, and the ten million people who do this shit too, what and they?re
not doing it?

MS: So, you obviously love woman but you?re kind of admitting?

SA: I love woman. Dude, I was 13 years old, I couldn?t get a woman to
suck my dick.

MS: But you said during this interview, that somebody sucked a good cock,
are you being serious or joking?

SA: Oh, I was just joking. You guys, I said, Rikki Rocket, I was just joking.
I know Rikki, This is just a joke.

MS: Let?s ask this. Did you ever meet a man, that you were with, that you thought you?d like to do something with him, or said to yourself; I?m turned
on, or we?re both smoking crack together, so let?s suck each other off?"

SA: (pauses) You know, not in, not in a lot of years. You know, not, (pauses) like the young teens, you know what, no, but, in the younger teenage years I was all; ?yeah I wouldn?t mind if this guy sucked my cock!?

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2006, 10:16:51 PM »

Sure as hell never happened to me either. I dont know what kind of world adler grew up in where straight guys went around getting other guys to give them blow jobs.  hihi hihi
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2006, 12:44:42 AM »

Adler needs therapy.  hihi

Fuck 'Em All.
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2006, 02:12:48 AM »

I'm stunned! What more can I say.. It seems that every other person is like asshole or cool motherfucker as Steven stated. And then again, I don't know how, but somewhere it all turns up side down --> the cool motherfucker is now the biggest asshole but Steven loves him/her and the asshole is now the biggest motherfucker in the earth.. I got it confused in the early part of interview..
Megaguns
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2006, 02:24:27 AM »

druggos are weird, adler is weird. This is so sad. Sounds like nothin has changed since 1990.
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2006, 06:52:36 AM »

like tommy lee said in the motley crue behind the music a lost of times:

THIS IS NOT GOOD

my god steven is out of control, im being a junkie can understand this behaviour but this is goin to far again.

steven im your biggest fan but man, c?mon sometimes you need to see what is happenin around you you have a great band i saw you here in argentina, you fukin rock!

if you do this for your fans, don?t disapoint them and rock the world loke you were doing

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2006, 09:36:12 AM »

Adler's interviews rule.
Most likely  because no PR person has ever taught him how to do that stuff. Or, much more likely possibility, he has forgotten all about it.He follows no dress codes, so to speak. Always high and/or drunk,says the 1st thing that pops in the ruins of his mind,  never stopping to think " err, should i say this outloud" for one second.
Even when he lies, he is a lot  more honest than 99% of rockstars out there.
It's always very honest straight from the heart - stuff.Never a single boring premade bullshit answer.
Propably every single journalist who has read his interviews has realized this also and figured gazillion ways to push Adler towards juicier and juicier remarks.

It's a shame he is such a mess. Burned out decades ago, out of touch with reality,addicted as hell, living in his own made believe world.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 09:42:38 AM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
makane
Legend

« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2006, 09:52:34 AM »

Why dont they just make Steven Adler as a character to South Park  Cheesy

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2006, 10:55:25 AM »

GNR - CROATIA the only reason you are always hating on steven is because you completely idolize Matt as is apparent in almost all of your posts....and another thing, If you couldn't care less about steven or about what he has say, then why even bother to post in this thread? no

Grouse,   to answer your question you could look up my first post.
The reason I posted on this thread despite the fact I don't like Adler (just like 95% people posting on this thread,  judging by the comments), is because of - freedom of speach.
I mean hardly anyone likes Adler these days,  but what?   I am  gonna stop collecting bootlegs from that era just cause he was there!?    One guy doesn't make a band and despite the fact I prefered UYI tour line up (and UYI albums,  unlike most of the people here),   I am not gonna like the band less.   I have been their fan when they were on the top,  had a collection of over
200 posters and to me they sounded better with Matt (I have never hidden my respect for Matt and Gilby).
One can like or dislike any band member,  but they all made up THE band.
Matt had results everywhere he played.    GNR,  Neurotic  Outsiders,  VR,  even CULT had their biggest time while Matt was around,   so one must definatelly admit he is anm great drummer despite likeing him or not.
Adler on the other hand is/was dead musical wise eversince GNR days.
Finally,  yes,  I do prefer 'harder' drummers like Matt,  Bonham,  Grohl...
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2006, 11:15:11 AM »

Matt had results everywhere he played.    GNR,  Neurotic  Outsiders,  VR,  even CULT had their biggest time while Matt was around,   so one must definatelly admit he is anm great drummer despite likeing him or not.
Adler on the other hand is/was dead musical wise eversince GNR days.
Finally,  yes,  I do prefer 'harder' drummers like Matt,  Bonham,  Grohl...
and the final point is that IF a reunion would happen someday (and steven is alive and playing  yes]).... im sure the wont call steven, they will call Matt...

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2006, 01:30:19 PM »

Alive or not I think after all of these events, the ex gunners will be calling Matt  no
No that I dont like Matt, but who knows I just want the original lineup  Undecided

No man can be my equal
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2006, 02:40:22 PM »

Hey Mr. Dick Purple -

No point in suing Adler, he's judgment proof - that means he has no money and if he gets any he hides it under his mother's name.  Anyway, he was prosecuted criminally - I was just the second woman he beat up, there were two more after me, and after the fourth is when he went to jail - I'm sure you've heard him whining all about that, blaming everyone else, as usual.   

Also, you guys keep talking about an intervention - Steven has had many, one that I set up that his family would not participate in.  This guy is so sick and in so much denial it is highly unlikely that he will ever stay clean.  He has been in and out of rehab so many times that he brags about it. 

I wish I could feel sorry for him, but those days are over, now I just feel like "what goes around comes around" and he has to live in the hell that he created.  Karma is a bitch!!!
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2006, 05:13:41 PM »

... IF a reunion would happen someday (and steven is alive and playing? yes]).... im sure the wont call steven, they will call Matt...

That's truth !
At least Matt would have more options... If is not Matt, maybe they would call another one or even use Brain.
But never Steven.. not in a milllion years

//JK
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2006, 05:40:04 PM »

... IF a reunion would happen someday (and steven is alive and playing? yes]).... im sure the wont call steven, they will call Matt...

That's truth !
At least Matt would have more options... If is not Matt, maybe they would call another one or even use Brain.
But never Steven.. not in a milllion years
yeah in a reunion is more likely that will have john bonham than steven.. is the truth

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2006, 05:48:58 PM »

Pepe who else do you have besides Stevie?
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2006, 12:20:36 AM »

Pepe who else do you have besides Stevie?

Dude, haven't you read his posts?  he hates anybody who isn't an Axl lap boy. 
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2006, 01:47:02 AM »

yes pepe is fuck up in a bad way.,.

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2006, 01:50:06 AM »

Off topic insults are against the rules.

Why do I have to keep reminding people of this?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Progress
Rocker

Where's my beer??

« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2006, 04:13:20 AM »

Stop reminding people,and start banning!
People know the rules!
I know I don't post alot,but I still read this forum,and there's been alot of badmouthing on here lately,which is to bad,because this is the best GN'R board out there.Let's keep it that way by beeing civil to eachother.
I don't always agree with people,but if I don't have anything to say besides fuck you,eat shit or whatever, then I keep my mouth shut and move one to another topic,website or I actually go to see other people in real life. Huh nervous confused I know it's shocking,but it's true,and I think it would do a few people in here ALOT of good!

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2006, 01:28:24 PM »

Progress the only problem is that sometimes we say some bad words or curse without meaning it... just kidding...  ok
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: