Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:28:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Adler Q&A on website
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adler Q&A on website  (Read 8577 times)
badapple81
« on: January 21, 2006, 07:39:58 AM »

http://www.stevenadler.net/index_020.htm
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 08:49:05 AM »

He looks teriblle. Shocked

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 10:08:49 AM »

He looks teriblle. Shocked

He looks like the scarecrow from Wizard Of Oz...  hihi

Fuck 'Em All.
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 03:01:05 AM »

That was awesome when he was asked "Did u every concider Getting Slash, Duff and Izzy to form a band with a new singer?"
Steven replied "That would be nice, but the main goal is to get the five of us brothers back together. That's the main goal!"

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 03:15:18 AM »

Posted by: Genesis?
Insert Quote
Quote from: BORN TO DIE on January 21, 2006, 07:16:48 AM
He looks teriblle.

He looks like the scarecrow from Wizard Of Oz...? ?

Yeah and I am picking that you two are just stunning looking!!? ?hihi? hihi

Welcome to the Jungle Baby
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 06:26:17 PM »

DuffsGal -

Jonni B here - why don't you go back over to your idol worship board.? You rag on everyone that has a differing opinion from yours.? ?rant? At least over they you are all of one uniform, albiet idiotic, opinion.? And by the way, Steven looks horrible.? He is so skinny in the picture, seeing him in person would be a nightmare!!!? ?nervous
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 02:21:45 PM »

DuffsGal -

Jonni B here - why don't you go back over to your idol worship board.? You rag on everyone that has a differing opinion from yours.? ?rant? At least over they you are all of one uniform, albiet idiotic, opinion.? And by the way, Steven looks horrible.? He is so skinny in the picture, seeing him in person would be a nightmare!!!? ?nervous

There was only ragging on you cause you where polluting the place, trying to stir up shit deliberatly. Not about a difference of opinion cause that's fine. There's so much anger in you.. and that for a 50 year old! Watch your blood pressure and take some anger management control lessons Kiss
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 01:31:54 PM »

IzzyDutch -

If truth equals pollution, absolutely, I was polluting Steven's Board.  Given the recent developments, however, I do believe you all owe me an apology - Steven's recent actions completely support my contentions.  He is a user and an abuser, he cares only for himself and does not give a shit about you, his other 8 fans, his band or anyone else, and this is not anything new. 

As far as my age goes, dumbass, you bring it up as if it were a problem.  The only people it seems to matter to is you morons over on Steven's Board.  It is just another way for you to try to rag on me, keep on trying - you really only confirm your own stupidity.   
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 02:33:25 PM »

Apart from all the drug shit going on, you're just bitter cause you where dumped by Adler.

And if you where abused by Adler, why on earth are you still interested in him?

Seems to me the most logical reaction is if you're abused by someone you try to stay away from Steven in any way, including not following the latest Steven scoops on the internet posting to the world about what "happened to you".

About your age, your 50 years old, act like it!
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 03:28:42 PM »

IzzyDutch -

Thanks for the Psychic Reading!!!? You do not know how I feel or what I think.? I am angry because Adler really fucked with my situation.? He lied and lied and then he lied again.? He wiped out my bank accounts, he stole my stuff, and when I tried to keep him away, he would come back.? When I changed the locks and locked him out of my house, he broke in a trashed it, he and his brother wrecked my car - so get your facts straight and don't accuse me of anything until you know what's up.? I follow his activities at this point because frankly, I get a laugh out of watching him crash and burn.? What goes around comes around - that Karma thing.?

So keep on defending him - keep on trying to help him, just like I did - he'll screw you all over too - again and again.? Do you see the pattern yet?Huh
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 03:46:58 PM by pugdog1987 » Logged
ReinaMora
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 04:43:19 PM »

Then you should tell the police - Not us dear  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 04:46:03 PM by ReinaMora » Logged
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2006, 05:15:39 PM »

Oh Reina you naive little thing -

Steven brought it up in a multitude of interviews - you remember little Stevie bitching and whining about going to jail and he hadn't done anything (just like everything else, it is always somebody else's fault, not his) , well it wasn't just for kicking the shit out of women, hon!!!

And I'll tell you what, you go on with your idol worship - its gotten you this far, and gotten you NOTHING!!  This behavior is what Steven is really all about.  Get it?Huh??

It is absolutely amazing to me that he can fuck people over again and again, and you guys still try to defend him?Huh 

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2006, 05:16:48 PM »

That was awesome when he was asked "Did u every concider Getting Slash, Duff and Izzy to form a band with a new singer?"
Steven replied "That would be nice, but the main goal is to get the five of us brothers back together. That's the main goal!"

peace

I hope he's still alive if they want to reunite  Undecided

No man can be my equal
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2006, 12:30:18 AM »

Posted by: pugdog1987?
Insert Quote
DuffsGal -

Jonni B here - why don't you go back over to your idol worship board.? You rag on everyone that has a differing opinion from yours.? ? ?At least over they you are all of one uniform, albiet idiotic, opinion.? And by the way, Steven looks horrible.? He is so skinny in the picture, seeing him in person would be a nightmare!!!? ?

Ummm your name is supposed to mean something to me?? Let me think, oh yes you are that skank from over on the Steven board who is always stirring shit.? Love your name here though, so fitting - pugdog.? They always say that owners look like there dogs.? ?Smiley 

So did you come over to HTGTH to get some sympathy or to make out that your famous because you were one of Stevens girls.? Oh no thats right, your the one that makes up all the bullshit about how he beat you.? But we all know that you werent that girl.? You were the one who stalked him because he rejected you.? Accept it you old hag, you were just a quick fuck for him.? ?hihi

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2006, 01:30:22 AM »

I suggest all of you stop the insults right away......

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2006, 12:25:08 PM »

Hey DuffsGal -

Pretty angry? rant there hon.? I did not stir anything up on your Board, I merely told the truth and, I will reiterate, again, slowly, so you can understand, I am not the girl that Steven talks about beating in the leg, that is another one of the women he kicked the shit out of, although I do know her - and she is not the one that ultimately sent him to jail, that was the girl after her - he put her head through a wall at his condo in Century City and then he threw her clothes off a balconey.? That was when the Court system said "jail time."? So, until you have the FACTS, do not accuse me of anything.? Clear?? ?

And, DuffsGal, although this board wants you to stop with the insults, I find them amusing.?? ok?

Ooooohhhh, and the reference to me looking like my dog, wow, what an insult, I am crushed.? Waaaaaaaa? ?Cry
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 01:08:31 PM by pugdog1987 » Logged
ReinaMora
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2006, 02:20:31 PM »

Hey Jonni,

So you're having a hell of a time with what is happening to Steven, and will celebrate if something happens to him, right?

Well don't except everyone to agree with you in that. It's just a... mmmm... how did you call it? differing opinion

Still, too much thinking about a guy you dated like ten (or more) years ago!! More pathetic if you think you've got nothing good to remember, I mean if your story is true...

Oh and take care of your karma - those sick feelings may fuck it and then it will come back to you!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 02:32:31 PM by ReinaMora » Logged
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2006, 02:29:17 PM »

Reina - You guys over at your Board keep accusing me of being the girl that Steven beat in the leg - I am not that person, okay - the last post was responding to DuffsGal's accusations, again that I am.  You guys are very difficult to communicate with, is English your first language? 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 02:31:50 PM by pugdog1987 » Logged
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2006, 02:39:09 PM »

Reina -

Nothing is "happening" to Steven, he is creating his situation.  It is something he has done over and over again, he did virtually this exact same thing with Freaks in the Room.  If he does not face his demons he is destined to repeat this situation again.  Will I celebrate if something bad happens to him, no.  Do I feel like he deserves the consequences of his actions, yes. 

I am not too worried about my Karma, but I thank you for your concern.  Thinking and feeling is one thing, acting it out is another - that's where the Karma thing kicks in. 
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 12:56:48 AM »

Posted by: jarmo 
Insert Quote
I suggest all of you stop the insults right away......
/jarmo

Sorry Jarmo wont happen again.

And to Jonni, I am not going to insult you anymore or play your game - you want to insult Steven, go right ahead, you wont be the first or the last to do so. 

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: