Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 04:09:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227996 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl sightings in Las Vegas
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl sightings in Las Vegas  (Read 27395 times)
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2006, 02:51:23 PM »

is there any info on where axl went,who he was with or any of the "what was axls hair like" details goin about.if he was spotted 3 times then someone must have described him somewhere.

There is pics of him from the Korn party...he still has the braids and the jersey's...I must admit, I do wish they would say who he is with at the strip clubs..I am curious.
i have the korn tour launch party pics but i was wondering about vegas coz he was apparently spotted 3 days on the run and there are still no pics or anyone describing axl yet.

If I had to take a guess I would say he prolly looks like what he looked like at the Korn party...but prolly has a bigger smile on his face..LOL.
But besides his bodyguard..I wonder who he hangs with at these places.   

Well the nightclub he was seen at 2 nights in a row (Tryst) is a romantic club for couples according to what it says on the wynn hotel website. So Im guessing he was there with a lovely lady....

hmmm I got to look this club up...romantic like nicey nice, sweet, roses everywhere or like swingers club romantic, like sex rooms and such. Smiley

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2006, 06:18:03 PM »

h a h a h a
im sure axl was diggin whatever was going on there.awesome just awesome,so he likes sex don't we all.good birthday to me id say.

the one an only horsey !
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2006, 08:35:30 PM »

h a h a h a
im sure axl was diggin whatever was going on there.awesome just awesome,so he likes sex don't we all.good birthday to me id say.

yes he does..I gotta find this article that talked about his sex life and how he feels about sex..I believe it's in one of the articles on this site..I'll look for it and post it later. Grin

OK I found it....Gotta Love AXL

Women seem to be one of the more popular subjects with Guns and Roses. Are you a romantic kind of guy?

I'm a person that has a lot of different relationships. It's really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people. I have a real open, hedonistic, sexual attitude. Just 'cause you're not totally in love with a person doesn't mean you don't like them. You can think they're attractive, and you want to touch them, have a great time with them. Maybe at that moment you are in love. I think love and lust go hand in hand, like good and evil. One without the other is not complete, But I don't tell someone I'm in love with them if I'm not. I never have.

You'd describe yourself as promiscuous then?

I have sex as often as possible.

Don't you ever think of contracting AIDS?

Yeah, but I also live in a city that's supposed to get the big quake any day. You can get killed on the freeway in drive-by shooting, the foods irradiated, there's a million ways to go out. A lot of times, sexual situations are very spontaneous, but I try not to be overly careless.

So you practice safe sex?

Practicing safe sex . . . . I like the word practice. It means keep doing it, keep repeating the process, get it right. Practice makes perfect. I don't know if it'll get perfect. But you can get a lot better. Just keep practicing.

This is from the Rolling Stone Interview AUG 89.  Of course I am sure some of his views may have changed since then but seeing he is always hanging at strip clubs... I am sure he still likes to practice alot. love beer drool
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 08:46:19 PM by DoubleTalkingJive » Logged

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: