Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:27:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New AxL PIcs from NY
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New AxL PIcs from NY  (Read 31243 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2006, 09:04:52 AM »

the rebirth of axls public life starts now!

he looks great.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. I think the fact that he has been seen at a couple semi high profile events means that he's about ready to be in the public eye again. Maybe we will be hearing new GnR music for real this year. That would be super-sweet ok

He does look thinner than in 2002 and his hair doesn't look quite so weird.

I'm not one to usually put much thought into how someone looks , hey , I'd rather have the music .. but good god , those two pictures are like night and day. What a difference!!  ok

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2006, 09:08:20 AM »

Yeah! What a beutiful morning!

W. Axl Rose, a night on the Town. Axl Really looks gret. He is right back in the early 90`s there.. He looks almost the same way as he did in the Tribute to Freddie Show.. I guess its just a question of time before we get a interview or something... And maybe some pics of him together with Fortus?

Could enyone post the pics without the Gettyimage logo? Coz i wont.. ?hihi

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2006, 09:10:08 AM »

I'm not one to usually put much thought into how someone looks , hey , I'd rather have the music .. but good god , those two pictures are like night and day. What a difference!!? ok

I'm the same, I was just saying.....

Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2006, 09:21:11 AM »

Great new that one! It's good to know that Axl is letting himself been spoted by those kind of Paparazzi(did I wrote it right?)!

But I don't care about his looks either, I rather care about his music! But that's only if he don't show up somewhere dressed as carmem miranda!! Then it would be hard to don't care about his looks! While he decide to look as a normal human being, it's fine with me!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 09:24:08 AM by Pinball Wizard » Logged

god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2006, 09:34:34 AM »

Maybe he is on vacation from all the recording for CD, which is why we see him so often now Wink
Anyone else noticed that he has grey hair in his beard? But besides that he looks very healthy, can`t wait to see him back on stage. He still has that reckless dangerous look in his eyes from the AFD era...on some pics it looks like he is telling the photographer: "One more shot and I`ll bring you down...."
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2006, 09:41:20 AM »

His eyes are really dialated.  Hope he's not playing in the snow. Undecided

Origen
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2006, 09:53:50 AM »

You have to now admit (even I am myself) that something must be happening this year.

He's been a recluse for years, I mean there is not 1 photo of him from 2005 and he was only spotted like half a dozen times throughout that year. And now all of a sudden he's been photographed a few times at different events and has been spotted lots of times already.

The calm before the storm people ?ok
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2006, 10:09:21 AM »

You have to now admit (even I am myself) that something must be happening this year.

He's been a recluse for years, I mean there is not 1 photo of him from 2005 and he was only spotted like half a dozen times throughout that year. And now all of a sudden he's been photographed a few times at different events and has been spotted lots of times already.

The calm before the storm people  ok

he was even spotted in 2005? except by a fan in malibu?

i think he was spotted half a dozen times since 2002 hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Origen
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2006, 10:14:26 AM »

The calm before the storm people? ok

he was even spotted in 2005? except by a fan in malibu?

i think he was spotted half a dozen times since 2002 hihi

He was seen a few times I think not many though, he was seen at Sanctuary offices as well last year when people said he looked like "the old Axl Rose again"  hihi. He's probably been spotted within the first two months of this year then the entire of 2005 though.
madagas
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2006, 10:16:41 AM »

He was in NY mastering the CD.... drool JUST KIDDING! hihi He seems to be up to something though.....maybe he is done?? peace beer I'm sorry, but he looks a little crazy....in a good way though. Certainly not at Sly Stone's level yet. hihi
Evolution
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2006, 10:23:54 AM »

Judging from the 1st pic, all i want to know is....Did he make the jumper himself?

admit it, you want that polka dotted jumper  Cheesy

Kinda  Undecided

Any updates on the possible Richard/Axl pics?
gnrbr
Rocker

Everywhere i go i c ya

« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2006, 10:25:24 AM »

he looks great! ?drool i loved the pics. love

see ya
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2006, 10:27:08 AM »

Maybe he went there to hand Richard his pink slip.? You know, since Axls getting back with the original members.

Seriously

?

Lips Sealed

« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 10:29:21 AM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »

He looks like a regular old man in those shots.  I almost did a double-take.

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2006, 10:31:25 AM »

Does anyone know what time this event took place on Feb. 9th.  What time was Axl there?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2006, 10:43:27 AM »

Does anyone know what time this event took place on Feb. 9th.  What time was Axl there?

It started at 9pm
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2006, 10:51:28 AM »

He looks good...while its just a picture I can't help but feel he looks "at peace" with himself.  As for if it means anything.....its just a picture of him at a party with hot models.  I don't think it means anything except Axl appreciates hot chicks.  I do agree he has been putting himself out there MUCH more then we've seen in a long time which is pretty cool.  He really is an icon.  My fave part about the korn appearance was how it seemed EVERYBODY was in awe of him.  Seriously, since GNR came out back in the late 80s, has anyone even come close to grabbing the spotlight like Axl and GNR???  Me thinks not.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2006, 10:56:04 AM »

Does anyone know what time this event took place on Feb. 9th.? What time was Axl there?

It started at 9pm

Thanks.  Now did Axl make an appearance here on Feb. 9th or Feb. 8th?  I know Richard had 2 shows in NYC.  I never can tell what day Axl actually is there because the date they submit the photos on gettyimages.com...is that the date he actually was there? Huh
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2006, 10:57:17 AM »

It started at 9pm

Thanks.  Now did Axl make an appearance here on Feb. 9th or Feb. 8th?  I know Richard had 2 shows in NYC.  I never can tell what day Axl actually is there because the date they submit the photos on gettyimages.com...is that the date he actually was there? Huh

He made an appearance on the 9th. Richards show on the 8th was at a different club and Axl wasn't there.
Evolution
« Reply #119 on: February 10, 2006, 10:57:28 AM »

Wasn't it February the 9th? As in 9pm last night?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: