Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:19:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  jarmo's lame allegiance to axl and mgmt
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: jarmo's lame allegiance to axl and mgmt  (Read 30196 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2006, 12:20:35 AM »

Yeah, this is bringing out the worst in people.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2006, 12:21:07 AM »

Now I agree Jack. ok
Elrothiel
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2006, 12:22:51 AM »

Neither do I KillingVector... *le sigh*

Its mean spirited, upsetting, evil and should be locked.

And I also agree with Jack and Garry.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2006, 12:26:24 AM »

Can't we all just...........get along?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
RichardNixon
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2006, 12:29:05 AM »

This thread is really pointless. As if Jarmo is going to allow links to the songs because some newbies are crying about it not being allowed.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2006, 12:30:09 AM »

We we're until a few people started being rude and going about things the wrong way. ?The people on this board are some of the nicest people ever. ?I hold out hope that normalcy will return soon. ?I can never recall a time as bad as this behavior wise.
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2006, 12:30:17 AM »

This thread is shit, about the only person talking sense is Dark.... and anyone bashing Jarmo for taking the links off and respecting managements wishes needs to seriously get some sort of reality check and wake up to the world that we all live in.

Other sites that are hosting the files have been sent cease and decist letters, which interestingly enough states that the songs are from the "forthcoming album". I havnt actually seen the letter but apparantly it has a very pissed off tone to it! Personally i dont think its a very good idea for someone who runs a respectable Guns n Roses website that is hosted on managements servers to be issued with cease and decist letters.

Jarmo runs an excellent site.

Besides the other two songs will be out soon anyway  peace

Jonx 
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2006, 12:30:24 AM »

This thread is really pointless. As if Jarmo is going to allow links to the songs because some newbies are crying about it not being allowed.

This is just gonna start more crap dude... just drop the name calling/degrading and I agree with you 100%. Im just saying theres no point in this fight.. so chill back Nixon  smokingpeace

-jack

gnrevolution.com
Elrothiel
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2006, 12:35:13 AM »

Yes Hanna!! Can't we all just get along!!! beer

We're all Gn'R fans here!! Why can't we all just unite and rejoice that finally we're getting to see movement from the Gn'R camp!!? Grin

Or... is there some kinda vendetta going on against us Axl fans who actually BELIEVE in the man? nervous

Come on people, show some love!!
RichardNixon
« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2006, 12:39:45 AM »

This is just gonna start more crap dude... just drop the name calling/degrading and I agree with you 100%. Im just saying theres no point in this fight.. so chill back Nixon? smoking.? peace

? ? -jack

There's no name-calling..."newbie" is hardly a slam.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2006, 12:43:11 AM »

I have my differences with Merck and Co. and how they run things.. But Jarmo is doin what he should. Best way to run his website.. And he makes the call on how to do that. And its a pretty damn good place.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2006, 12:44:16 AM »

This is just gonna start more crap dude... just drop the name calling/degrading and I agree with you 100%. Im just saying theres no point in this fight.. so chill back Nixon  smokingpeace

-jack

There's no name-calling..."newbie" is hardly a slam.

Its enough to set people off.. you know that. im not attacking you.. im just saying.. lets let this fade

gnrevolution.com
Elrothiel
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2006, 12:44:40 AM »

And the props go to....... BLS-PRIDE!! ?beer
ihatefuckinguserna
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2006, 01:15:16 AM »

Sure Jarmo should tow the line, he's built a pretty impressive thing here.  It would be a dumbass move to fuck things up.  But what is with all you axel worshipers defending management in this sitch.  Without us axel would be flipping burgers.  I mean, he's not God.  He is a man with a great deal of musical talent who depends on others (us fans)  to pay his bills, just like me and just like you.   I mean doesn't everyone know why this album has been delayed for fifteen fucking years.  I do.  It's cause axel rose is an attention/praise/glory whore.   What he has become is not really his fault though.  He was a nobody from the midwest living in poverty in his early 20's then BANG, he's the worlds most famous frontman in the world's greatest band.  Worshipped by millions, getting his knob polished at will.  etc.  In short, we made axel rose famous, and our reaction to his new music means the world to him.  He's not secure enough to just take pride in his accomplishments and not worry about what others think.  If the majority of fans don't really like this album he will be devasted.  He'll probably buy some island, fuck off, and seclude it up Brando style.  Never to make music again till his 70's.

He was so worried that he was going to be mocked and made fun of and told by others that "he couldn't cut it without the rest of the band", that he tinkered and redid and and scrapped and started over until there was no doubt in his mind that he had made high quality original music.  In my opinion from what I've heard recently, he has.  And, having spent hundreds of dollars on this band over the years I feel like he owes me, not the other way around.  It's not even the money though.  He has never shown any ounce of fucking respect to any one of us, yet most of you would take a bullet for him.  I mean holy fuckballs, where were the apologies for all the canceled shows?  Or how about an update more often than every 5 YEARS.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2006, 01:19:48 AM »

Not to be an asshole.....its Axl.  And this belongs in Dead Horse.  this point has been brought up a countless amount of times.
Elrothiel
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2006, 01:21:11 AM »

I refuse to put a fucking comment on that statement! How many people have said this? Shitloads.
Its time to let that poor horse be!!

And also... try and spell his name right man.

It hasn't GOT an E in it!

AXL!!! AXL!!!

NOT AXEL!

.... sorry everyone, pet peeve... hihi
ihatefuckinguserna
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2006, 01:23:55 AM »

right...like I'm supposed to browse the entire fucking history of posts in 15 minutes I spend on this site every month.
Elrothiel
« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2006, 01:25:29 AM »

No, but use your common sense. If you've had those thoughts, chances are, EVERYONE'S had those thoughts.

Its called using your noodle! beer
ihatefuckinguserna
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2006, 01:28:32 AM »

so you've never had an original thought?
Elrothiel
« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2006, 01:49:19 AM »

That wasn't my point. And anyway, I'm tired, and I don't think things through so much when I'm tired.

I MEANT that if you had thought THAT particular thought and posted it on here, chances are that at least ONE other person had that thought and posted it on here.

Sorry about when I said EVERYONE before... I'm knackered... been up all night... can't sleep... am... slowly... turning.... into... zombie... zombie... need... braaaaaains!!!!

rofl
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: