Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:44:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Lisa Reed comments...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lisa Reed comments...  (Read 22442 times)
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2006, 11:11:23 AM »

sorry but since the Internet exist the whole world became a village

I don 't have any bad feelings while listening to the leaks

After 15 years i even consider it as my "godgiven right"
I refer to the "flip the coin comment" somebody stated

If the fucker would have released we would not be here bitching about haircuts &,jersey and Korn parties.
What happens now is the only logical consequence to the "torture" the hardcore fans went through

I'd spread it anytime!!!!! rant

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
CaptainSpaulding1K
Headliner

Chicago 11-18-02

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2006, 11:11:39 AM »

The whole problem is, us fans have not received any information, only minute news, and no songs over the past like 14 years (except for Oh My God). ?This leak is the biggest peice of NewGnr news that most of us have had in a long time. ?

Have some of my tasty fried chicken.  It just tastes so damn good!
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2006, 11:16:58 AM »

I don't agree with her.
In fact the release of 'Better" has me more hyped than ever for Chinese Democracy. The leaked hasn't spoiled anything for me.

I look forward to more leaks. If this upsets Axl, oh well......

I agree whole heartedly here....  The leaks make me want this album even more and I had left the forums for awhile and came back when Axl emerged so now with all the new news and especially the leaks, it's gonna keep me back here for awhile.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2006, 11:20:31 AM »

I will gladly trade the ability to hear any or all new GnR tracks for the announcement of a release date. Listening to these leaks is tantamount to sticking your finger in the pot of your mom's simmering beef stew.  You shouldn't do that but until she tells you when it will be ready, how can you really resist, especially when you are really hungry.

The problem with Lisa Reed's statement is that she seems offended that fans did this b/c there will be an annoucement forthcoming. Well, jeez, first of all  no one even knew about an annoucement, secondly, how many times have we heard 'soon', 'coming in for a landing', 'this year' and received nothing. A few weeks means what exactly? an integer less than or equal to 52? Vagueness has always been the escape clause for this management. Frankly, I don't believe any timetable put forth by any member of the management or  band outside of Axl, especially from the wife of one of these band members.

Don't listen or speak of these leaks? Yeah, ok, but give us a release date and more importantly honor it. 13 years should have been enough at this point. Finish off those 26 and fast track this baby. The buzz that these leaks have generated is tremendous.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 11:24:20 AM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2006, 11:22:26 AM »

I just want to say. Some people take the roll of official speakers when they're not.

//JK
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2006, 11:42:13 AM »

I just want to say. Some people take the roll of official speakers when they're not.

Nobody does that. IF some people are in the know they wouldn't tell you what's gonna happen.

But they might try to warn you...

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2006, 12:08:30 PM »

this must be a sticky at mygnr with maddy saying I totally agree lisa hihi
bucketman
Headliner

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2006, 12:27:31 PM »

Do any of you feel Lisa Reed's comments to Sp1at are a bit inappropriate? Don't get me wrong, I completely understand how if these leaks were unintentional (which I do NOT believe them to be), members of the band could feel a bit violated, but for the wife of bandmember instead of an actual bandmember themself to come out with angry comments? Plus, to say in bold font "BE PATIENT" is pretty much a slap in the face to the fans. I do NOT believe we are owed anything by anyone in GNR camp. That type of mentality creates dependancy, which creates unhappiness. None of us should be dependant on the release of CD. That said, to be scolded  that after 15 years (1991's release of UYI's) devoid of new music, sporadic public appearances, an unexplained halt to a world tour, being told by "said" bandmembers "it's coming" only to be let down time and time again, and virtually no factual information what so ever, that we need to be patient? That is bullshit to me. We have illustrated patience that would make Ghandi fucking look like a virgin jackrabbit on prom night. I thought that outlet was totally uncalled for, especially since it was done on a FAN WEBSITE, a venue in which only true fans would visit. What does she expect would happen. It's like starving a bunch of pit bulls, and teasing them with meat, only to throw one tiny chunk into their cage. What do you guys think?
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2006, 12:28:40 PM »

really needed a new thread for this .. the other one was getting stale.  Roll Eyes

hehe pece

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2006, 12:29:30 PM »

First of all Lisa wasnt even talking to sp1at about anything. She posted it over at the Dizzy board and she didnt think anyone would post it all over the net and start bitching and complaining about it. So for people to get like this because of something she said is pretty fucked up and its not very cool of sp1at to go and make a new story out of it either.  rant
Sandinista
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2006, 12:30:11 PM »

She made the comment on a message board and sp1at pulled it from there, seemingly without asking. She has as much of a right to be wrong as anyone.
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2006, 12:30:29 PM »

First of all Lisa wasnt even talking to sp1at about anything. She posted it over at the Dizzy board and she didnt think anyone would post it all over the net and start bitching and complaining about it. So for people to get like this because of something she said is pretty fucked up and its not very cool of sp1at to go and make a new story out of it either.  rant

you're right about one thing .. she DIDNT think.  ok

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2006, 12:34:47 PM »

I really try not to talk shit about "Newbs", but these new threads are really getting redundant. Roll Eyes

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2006, 12:35:42 PM »

She was talking to people who actually KNOW her there. ?She was not speaking to the fan base as a whole. She was not posting on HTGTH, Sp1at, or another open, public forum like that. ? She was asked about her own PERSONAL feelings about the matter, not about the band's stance or anything like that.

Quit bashing her for crying out loud!! ? rant

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2006, 12:36:36 PM »

I really try not to talk shit about "Newbs", but these new threads are really getting redundant. Roll Eyes

it's just a lil warmup for when the album gets released. thats why JARMO leaked the demo's .. to test the waters and the board.  rofl

PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2006, 12:36:41 PM »

I have to disagree with Lisa Reed.  We have been patient enough.  If you are a true diehard fan and did not hear these leaks, good for you.  I couldn't resist, and I don't regret listening in.  Who knows if this album is really coming out soon?  There is no solid evidence.  Just because Axl said we would hear music in 2006?  We'll at least I can say now that was a true statement.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2006, 12:39:53 PM »

, but this time trust her...

why? how do you know she's right?

oh I dunno maybe because shes married to a band member and knows what the hell is going on?
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2006, 12:42:10 PM »

Dizzy doesn't know shit so I doubt his wife does.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2006, 12:43:39 PM »

it's just a lil warmup for when the album gets released. thats why JARMO leaked the demo's .. to test the waters and the board.? rofl

That damn Jarmos always scheming isn't he? Smiley

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2006, 12:45:58 PM »

it's just a lil warmup for when the album gets released. thats why JARMO leaked the demo's .. to test the waters and the board.  rofl
hihi hihi

yeah i recently thouht about the board`s situation after the release, too..... it`s gonna be interesting

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: