Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:44:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Post that should have died
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post that should have died  (Read 6111 times)
Minneapolisnewsman
« on: February 18, 2006, 01:02:52 AM »

This post is old, and in lieu of recent events makes no sense, and should have been left for dead in the HTGTH vaults.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 02:35:30 PM by Minneapolisnewsman » Logged
BrokenGlass
Headliner

Gonna call...

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 01:04:09 AM »

Fuck maybe he IS the leaker.

"That was called 'Fucking off.' ...in G."
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 01:05:33 AM »

Something is still real weird about Slash, Axl, and Izzy.  This is such a mystery now.
Exnavymike
Opening Act

The streets don't change but maybe the names

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 01:06:33 AM »

There are a lot of possibilities. ?But the reason that I think this may be Axl's doing is that in his interview with Rolling Stone he mentions three songs. ?The Blues, which we have obviously heard, and the two new leaks, TWAT and Better. ?Now either he loves those songs so much that he takes a copy of them everywhere and somebody ganked it OR he decided it was time to release these things to create some buzz and get the ball rolling. ?Is there a better way to get this kind of free advertisement?
Kudos to AXL!!! Great songs and if leaking was your idea, great idea.

www.myspace.com/fear_of         

All I ever wanted was for you to know that I cared.
gnr lives on
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 01:07:21 AM »

rofl he wants to hold up to his cd is coming out in march type thing..so he's leaking out all the songs one by one so by march it'll all be out?? ?rofl
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 01:10:08 AM »

Something is still real weird about Slash, Axl, and Izzy.  This is such a mystery now.

Heres a scenario:

Axl is almost done with songs, reflects back on past 15 years...the ups and downs.  Calls up Izzy, apologizes for how he was at times, asks him to listen to new songs for feedback.  Izzy shits his pants and they start talking music.  Izzy tells Slash the new stuff is great.  Slash talks to some people who talk to some people who tell Axl that Slash said some cool things about him.  Axl gets in touch with Slash and they talk, same convo as Izzy.  Slash digs the material and is happy for his old friend.

Tour of the millenium...GNR with VR opening.  The encore...I dont' think I need to tell you Smiley

hey, we can dream right? hahaha

TWIST ON THE ABOVE:
Slash hears the songs and records them without Axl knowing....in a big F YOU to Axl, he leaks them on the net. (why he'd do that? I don't know! I'm bored and trying to be creative! hahah).

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 01:11:09 AM »

LMFAO! ?I wonder if the label can release one of these on purpose, and somehow track (encrypted cookie) how many people download it, or listen to it--to get a feel for the marketplace??

There is this guy nemus, who's behaviour at times seems rather subtly, suspicious? ?I like the guy, and have chatted with him, and see he's lurking as I type. ?But when the book is written about this saga, I would not doubt if he worked for the label or mgt in some capacity, and none of us knew at the time. ?Or he's an expert hacker. ?LOL!! ?gnfr.com, Latigo and the whole damned mess--a beautiful mess one might say.
Goddamn_Electric
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 01:14:19 AM »

Heres a scenario:

Axl is almost done with songs, reflects back on past 15 years...the ups and downs.  Calls up Izzy, apologizes for how he was at times, asks him to listen to new songs for feedback.  Izzy shits his pants and they start talking music.  Izzy tells Slash the new stuff is great.  Slash talks to some people who talk to some people who tell Axl that Slash said some cool things about him.  Axl gets in touch with Slash and they talk, same convo as Izzy.  Slash digs the material and is happy for his old friend.

Tour of the millenium...GNR with VR opening.  The encore...I dont' think I need to tell you Smiley

TWIST ON THE ABOVE:
Slash hears the songs and records them without Axl knowing....in a big F YOU to Axl, he leaks them on the net. (why he'd do that? I don't know! I'm bored and trying to be creative! hahah).

If Scott Weiland ever attempted to grace a stage that Axl was due to perform on, I'd shoot him in the eye, and piss on his dead carcass,

11/17/02 Mark of the Quad Cities
11/27/06 Rosemont Horizon
2/19/2012 House of Blues Chicago
7/1/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
7/3/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
10/13/2019 Exit 111 Festival
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2006, 01:22:41 AM »

Heres a scenario:

TWIST ON THE ABOVE:

If Scott Weiland ever attempted to grace a stage that Axl was due to perform on, I'd shoot him in the eye, and piss on his dead carcass,

Then security would bag your ass...AND YOU'D MISS THE KILLER ENCORE!!!  Wink

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Goddamn_Electric
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2006, 01:24:09 AM »

Heres a scenario:

TWIST ON THE ABOVE:

Then security would bag your ass...AND YOU'D MISS THE KILLER ENCORE!!!  Wink

Nah security would reward me for eliminating one of the worst singers in rock music!!

11/17/02 Mark of the Quad Cities
11/27/06 Rosemont Horizon
2/19/2012 House of Blues Chicago
7/1/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
7/3/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
10/13/2019 Exit 111 Festival
McDuff
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2006, 01:24:40 AM »

rofl he wants to hold up to his cd is coming out in march type thing..so he's leaking out all the songs one by one so by march it'll all be out?? ?rofl

That's fuckin' funny,maybe it's true...lol hihi
Steel_Angel
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2006, 12:12:44 PM »

Either this is part of a plan
ofcourse it is.. i mean slash heard the new songs before we did.! 1! ! !11one
elevendayempire
Rocker

...Now I know you better...

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2006, 12:23:00 PM »

Anyone think that it could be someone from The NY incident last Friday?
Eh? 'NY incident'? Care to elaborate?

SG
Mr_Brownface
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2006, 12:28:18 PM »

He means the spaghett incident.
gmGnR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2006, 12:31:30 PM »

SG

Beat me by 3mn... what's the NY incident indeed?

Paris - 06/06/1992
Paris - 07/13/1993
NYC - 12/05/2002
NYC - 05/12/2006
NYC - 05/14/2006
NYC - 05/17/2006,
E. Rutherford - 11/05/2006
NYC - 11/10/2006
Mr_Brownface
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2006, 12:34:21 PM »

The incident has been blown way out of proportion.  Please pretend it never happened, it is so irrelevant. rant
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 12:35:10 PM »

SG

gotta be this one.
read
the stereo incident

MUSICAL BRIBE

February 12, 2006 -- STEREO nightclub owners Barry Mullineaux and Mike Satsky were closing up their Chelsea hotspot at 5:30 a.m. the other morning when they encountered elusive Guns 'N' Roses frontman Axl Rose at the front door. The braided rocker was with bandmates and a bevy of beauties wanting to keep his 44th birthday bash going. Rose was so eager to get inside the club that he offered the owners a little bribe - an exclusive listening party for his yet-to-be released album, "Chinese Democracy." Axl dispatched his driver to retrieve the unreleased CD and the owners proceeded to play host, bartender and DJ to the posse till 8 a.m.

Source(s): http://www.nypost.com/   

Thanks to: GypsySnow

/jarmo
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 12:36:48 PM »

Either this is part of a plan
ofcourse it is.. i mean slash heard the new songs before we did.! 1! ! !11one

Why do you think it's important to bump a thread from February only to say that?

Please explain.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 12:41:33 PM »

Didnt slash say something back in feb or jan that CD will be out in march and he has HEARD it sounds good or something?

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Steel_Angel
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2006, 12:48:53 PM »

Didnt slash say something back in feb or jan that CD will be out in march and he has HEARD it sounds good or something?
yea he did, read it in an article.

jarmo, its one of the interesting threads that isnt locked. boohoo? Cry
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: