Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 06:43:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The IRS discussion thread
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The IRS discussion thread  (Read 78507 times)
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #540 on: March 20, 2006, 10:27:52 PM »

He doesnt say living inside this song. Its clear as day. Its never gonna get you out of this song

Not as clear as day to me for some reason - i can't hear never gonna get you out of this song at all - or even close

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #541 on: March 20, 2006, 10:30:22 PM »

He doesnt say living inside this song. Its clear as day. Its never gonna get you out of this song

Not as clear as day to me for some reason - i can't hear never gonna get you out of this song at all - or even close

That is why 99% of the people who have transcribed this song have it how I do right? No one but you has it your way.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #542 on: March 20, 2006, 11:12:29 PM »

That is why 99% of the people who have transcribed this song have it how I do right? No one but you has it your way.

Hey - I'm just hearing it a different way man - no need to get personal - I transcribed a few lines in this song
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 11:14:15 PM by KeVoRkIaN » Logged

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #543 on: March 20, 2006, 11:29:41 PM »

Hey - I'm just hearing it a different way man - no need to get personal - I transcribed a few lines in this song

I didnt, I was making a point.  I am not like some people (not saying you)who feel their lyrics have to be right. I just take the lyrics that sound correct and go with that. I have changed the lyrics i did llike 5 times the past week.  I just want us to get all the lyrics right.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
BabyGorilla
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #544 on: March 20, 2006, 11:31:15 PM »

That line isn't as clear as day for me either. I uploaded a slowed down version of that particular line. Sounds like the fourth word starts with an "ri" and ends with an "er" which makes me think the word is "river."

Here is the clip: http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0W550VUOEIUTS23HXQOEQDTRI0
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #545 on: March 20, 2006, 11:32:11 PM »

That line isn't as clear as day for me either. I uploaded a slowed down version of that particular line. Sounds like the fourth word starts with an "ri" and ends with an "er" which makes me think the word is "river."

River makes no sense but never gonna get you out of this song and livin inside this song are both dumb lyrics too

BabyGorilla
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #546 on: March 20, 2006, 11:38:19 PM »

I think the lyric is "Feelin' like a river get-cha out of this song?" As if to say the person who Axl is directing the insults to is looking for a last resort or something drastic to escape Axl's wrath.
Dellorto
Opening Act

« Reply #547 on: March 22, 2006, 01:44:06 PM »

What IRS means?  abreviation of what?

Sorry if it was posted before... smoking

are you ready?
ROSE22
« Reply #548 on: March 22, 2006, 01:51:17 PM »

River makes no sense but never gonna get you out of this song and livin inside this song are both dumb lyrics too
go take a nap and give it a rest. you are whining like a baby and now you are bashing the lyrics regardless of what they might be ? you need a time out. crying
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #549 on: March 22, 2006, 01:53:27 PM »

What IRS means?? abreviation of what?

Internal Revenue Service, the gov agency responsible for collecting american taxes

Personally I think this song is directed at former band members, most notably Slash, but that may prove wrong
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #550 on: March 22, 2006, 02:37:38 PM »

Internal Revenue Service, the gov agency responsible for collecting american taxes

Personally I think this song is directed at former band members, most notably Slash, but that may prove wrong

I agree, I think it has to do with slash and duff

Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #551 on: March 22, 2006, 02:38:01 PM »

Or in otherwords the worst people in the world ?nervous confused crying

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
SlashDelonge
« Reply #552 on: March 22, 2006, 03:01:12 PM »

ur the man /jarmo
Dellorto
Opening Act

« Reply #553 on: March 22, 2006, 03:16:44 PM »

What IRS means?  abreviation of what?

Or in otherwords the worst people in the world  nervous confused crying

worst people.... hihi like in Brazil, but here we have worst...thanks

are you ready?
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #554 on: March 22, 2006, 03:17:24 PM »

lol brazil thats pretty bad whats worse then irs lol

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2006, 07:23:22 PM »

i can't praise this song enough! it's just perfect, i honestly haven't gotten the warm gnr feeling inside this song gives me since the UYI days! if chinese democracy is loaded with this kind of stuff, it will surpass even my expectations! drool
way to go axl, you're truly the heart and soul of guns n' roses! ok

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #556 on: April 30, 2006, 07:27:30 PM »

i got goosbumps the first time i hard this song  ok
Axl is the main ingredient of gnr.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #557 on: April 30, 2006, 07:36:51 PM »

i got goosbumps the first time i hard this song? ok
Axl is the main ingredient of gnr.

and always was ok

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Woooo!
Headliner

Yeah, we all know Better...

« Reply #558 on: April 30, 2006, 07:43:28 PM »

I'm thinkin' what to do is offer my help,
I should've looked again there for somebody else

Feel like I done way more than wrong
Feelin like I'm living inside of this song
Feelin like I'm just too tired to care
Feelin like I done more than my share
Could it be the weight that I've carried on
Like a broken record for so long

Damn good effort there, but I just adjusted that part slightly lol. Once again, damn fine stuff. Damn fine song. All about Slash if you ask me.

There's not anymore that I can do...
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #559 on: April 30, 2006, 07:44:39 PM »

or stephanie.
that's what i think.
who knows though. only axl and his friends. peace

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: