Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:32:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More leaks are under way!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More leaks are under way!  (Read 51063 times)
benchiefjr
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2006, 12:06:24 AM »

I will let you know this...

That 10 seconds was only supposed to be given to someone who may have another track to trade. I sent that 10 second clip to someone on this forum. It is my belief the mods here have been monitoring my pm activity since I have been offering $100 a track and snagged the yousendit link that I sent out. The track was then leaked this evening.

You are right that trades are in the works, the time is not yet right for the full track to leak because if it does the song will lose its value and a trade will then be impossible. Whoever leaked this is seriously jepordizing this boards chances of getting more material...

So, once again.. please be patient and let what is going on behind the scenes work itself out.

OH BTW.. you just admitted to a felony in that post.

Jarmo needs to do something. This board could end up getting in some serious shit.

What's a felony, overpaying for a DEMO

Distributing copyrighted music that you don't own the rights to and that isn't even officially released, and receiving money for it? That's illegal, and our buddy here just admitted to it.

I wonder if Axl's  lawyers read this forum.

Rumor has it that Merck has just been informed of what is going on here tonight.

Looks like we've got a narc.......who is it.
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2006, 12:06:31 AM »

well, it would seem the leak is coming from someone in his camp.....since who else would have it.....

maybe he should reevaluate who he's got in it if it's such a concern for him........

who knows, it could be from someone in his own label......

why else would joe bloe form a forum be in a position to try to buy it......

and maybe he's talking shit to amke himself seem important.....felony my ass....

I think to prove a "felony" you would need a bit more proof that a post in a fan forum of all places
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2006, 12:07:01 AM »

the only way to stop leaks from happening would eb to shut down the whole internet

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2006, 12:07:25 AM »

MyGNR Member:

The reason the clips people have right now are not being leaked is because they are being used as "bargaining chips" so that YOU WILL HAVE MORE SONGS in the long run. If people leaked all the songs - Catcher, Prostitute, etc. - the bargaining value would be zero. People with Prostitute wouldn't want to trade for Catcher it it were already posted and available to download.

If all goes well, the clips will probably all be out by the end of the weekend.

NOTE: Don't PM me asking for clips. I don't have them. If I did, I would share them.

how is it possible that so many people have so many different tracks, you'd think it would all stem from the same person
rainX
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2006, 12:07:38 AM »

ok merck wasn't contacted it was posted at that gnr reincarnated forum and then clarified
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2006, 12:08:07 AM »

Rumor has it that Merck has just been informed of what is going on here tonight.
Who cares. He's dicked around with this community long enough. He did a dipshit thing in proclaiming 2005 the year of GNR, and now a few disgruntled fans are ensuring that 2006 really is the year.

DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2006, 12:08:54 AM »

MyGNR member jackamo!:

Sadly more leaks are gonna come.
I know this cause I have a few demos

1. Prostitute (44 secs)
2. CITR (16 secs)
3. Seven (20 secs)
4. Zodiac (1:03)(this ain't getting much attention...)

If the full version of these leaks come out, CHi D.is screwed. axl is screwed. I am not giving anybody any of these so don't bother.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2006, 12:09:48 AM »

That 10 seconds was only supposed to be given to someone who may have another track to trade. I sent that 10 second clip to someone on this forum. It is my belief the mods here have been monitoring my pm activity since I have been offering $100 a track and snagged the yousendit link that I sent out. The track was then leaked this evening.

You are right that trades are in the works, the time is not yet right for the full track to leak because if it does the song will lose its value and a trade will then be impossible. Whoever leaked this is seriously jepordizing this boards chances of getting more material...

So, once again.. please be patient and let what is going on behind the scenes work itself out.

Jarmo needs to do something. This board could end up getting in some serious shit.

Distributing copyrighted music that you don't own the rights to and that isn't even officially released, and receiving money for it? That's illegal, and our buddy here just admitted to it.

it was me got a problem with it?
rainX
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2006, 12:12:01 AM »

hahahaha PCU
benchiefjr
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2006, 12:13:20 AM »

Not really, i was actually being sarcastic.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2006, 12:13:39 AM »

Chinese democracy has came early guys.. this is the moment we've been waiting for ?peace well...sorta. beer
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2006, 12:15:29 AM »

Look at the bright side, the album will prolly be released sooner without any of Axl's control and it'll give him an excuse if the album doesn't sell well.

or

If he's got 32 songs, who know if these will even be on the album ... maybe their just getting rid of b sides to gauge what will be on the album, just because we heard a song title float around for so long, just tells me it's been heard... Axl might have a whole other plan.

I'm not worried, i just hope if that isn't the case and these songs are all on the album- Axl doesn't throw a fit and give up on the whole thing, god damn- would the record company be in shits creek, i wonder if they could sue him for that or something...

All these people, Axl included are rich as fuck so i don't really care, more leaks, the better.
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2006, 12:24:13 AM »

I wonder if Axl's? lawyers read this forum.

we've got another fucking hypocrite in the house rofl
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2006, 12:30:20 AM »

Narcs are gay! but i would hate to see the site get in trouble, but if their gonna go after anyone, it better be these other sites first! at least.
noizzynofuture
Rocker

Spread the Virus

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2006, 12:31:56 AM »

WHAT A BUNCH OF PHONY DOUCHE BAGS YOU PEOPLE HAVE BECOME !!!

Groveling for tracks we've waited 12 years to receive so you can make yourself feel better by listening to the album before it's released.

The first couple of tracks fine, so be it. ?You got a taste, but now you're a bunch of fucking wild animals that have to have more and are willing to trade and pay for someone's art.

Allot of you claim to be fans of Axl and GNR, ?what a joke. ?If you have a shred of respect for axl or the band you'll stop the assholes who are spreading this shit by not offering to trade or buy the leaks or better yet by not downloading the leaks.

The man himself said that we'd get the music this year and it's too much to ask the phony's on this board to wait a few more months. ? Don't ever refer to yourself as fans, you're nothing but leeches and gluttens.

I do hope jarmo and the mods start banning the fucking retards that have requested leaks, they don't belong on this forum which has gone out of it's way to show integrity and loyalty to GNR.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2006, 12:32:25 AM »

WTF is e-mailing Merck gonna change? omg call the internet police

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2006, 12:34:47 AM »

I do hope jarmo and the mods start banning the fucking retards that have requested leaks, they don't belong on this forum which has gone out of it's way to show integrity and loyalty to GNR.

Jarmo has Catcher in the Rye.

And no, I don't have any tracks, nor did I say I had any. I am just trying to tell everyone that they SHOULD HAVE PATIENCE...the tracks are not being leaked BECAUSE people are trying to bargain for more songs.

That's the reason the current leaks people have haven't been...er...leaked yet.

I've heard from various people and as far as I can gather, Prostitute, Thyme, Catcher in the Rye, General and This I Love are in the possession of people on the Internet, so it's only a matter of time.
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2006, 12:36:20 AM »

And no, I don't have any tracks, nor did I say I had any. I am just trying to tell everyone that they SHOULD HAVE PATIENCE...the tracks are not being leaked BECAUSE people are trying to bargain for more songs.

I've heard from various people and as far as I can gather, Prostitute, Thyme, Catcher in the Rye, General and This I Love are in the possession of people on the Internet, so it's only a matter of time.

how do you know jarmo has it?
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2006, 12:37:42 AM »

how do you know jarmo has it?

Numerous people have told me he has it.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2006, 12:38:29 AM »

we've got another fucking hypocrite in the house rofl

How the fuck am i a hypocrite? Because I dont want the whole album leaked out onto the internet? Fuck you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: