Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:28:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227814 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Helloween
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Helloween  (Read 8945 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2007, 03:21:41 PM »

Now there are sample for all the songs which I think Kill it is just  drool
I just listen to the new album and it's very very good, very fast very speed and the good thing is that Markus has a song and it's one of the best, the bad thing is that Weiki didn't have much writting but the 2 songs he made are just great.

beer

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/helloween/

No man can be my equal
AXL_GUNS
Headliner

Fell to fast your wings wont hold...

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 09:18:07 AM »

Some news
Album: Gambling with the devil

TRACK LISTING:

CD 1:

1. Crack The Riddle (Intro)
2. Kill It
3. The Saints
4. As Long As I Fall
5. Paint A New World
6. Final Fortune
7. The Bells Of The 7 Hells
8. Fallen To Pieces
9. I.M.E.
10. Can Do It
11. Dreambound
12. Heaven Tells No Lies

CD 2 (Bonus Disc):

1. Find My Freedom (Japan Bonus Track)
2. We Unite (Bonus track)
3. As Long As I Fall - video (enhanced)
4. Trailer (enhanced)
I only heard Final Fortune from the new album, but that song is amazing great chorus great riff just a perfect song really.

The fire is burning and its out of control
Its not a problem
U can stop its
ROCK N' ROLL
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 01:31:11 PM »

I only heard Final Fortune from the new album, but that song is amazing great chorus great riff just a perfect song really.

Yeah i know, it's one of my faves on that album, is made by Markus and I gotta say it's the first time they put a Markus song in an album and all markus songs are B-side but sometimes they are better.

No man can be my equal
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2012, 12:01:04 PM »

"News for new album 2013

What Charlie Bauerfeind has been producing at the MiSueno Studios throughout the last months is the consequent follow-up for ?7 Sinners?. Matching the tour motto and even more so the hellish new songs the upcoming album is called ?STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL?. It will be released worldwide January 18 and will turn winter 2013 into a pretty hot affair. At this time, Charlie and the boys are giving the finishing touches to the production. ?STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL? will also be featuring a limited version with bonus tracks and special packaging...more infos to come!

STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL Tracklisting:

Straight to you from the headquarters: The new album will feature 13 mostly fast-paced songs ? impressively multi-layered due to their different songwriters: Andi, Michael, Markus and Sascha.

Weikath: ?STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL is the consequent development of the two albums before. The new songs are a continuation of the ?7 Sinners? directives, only less doom-bound and noticeably more positive. These songs will kick even the laziest listener?s ass.? The best example of HELLOWEEN?s ability to think outside the box of metal clich? is the first single from STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL: ?Nabataea?. The legendary kingdom and its secret capital Petra ? hidden behind cliff scenery and only discovered at the beginning of the 20th century ? are the origin of many myths and legends. ?Nabataea? is the perfect shape of great music to come and will deliver an epic video clip, yet to be shot. Apart from the standard album, there will be a limited edition featuring premium packaging and two bonus tracks: ?Another Shot of Life? and a Hammond version of ?Burning Sun? in memory of Deep Purple?s recently deceased organ player Jon Lord.

TRACKLISTING ?STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL?

1. Nabataea ? 7:03
2. World of War ? 4:56
3. Live Now! ? 3:10
4. Far from the Stars ? 4:41
5. Burning Sun ? 5:33
6. Waiting for the Thunder ? 3:53
7. Hold me in your Arms ? 5:10
8. Wanna be God ? 2:02
9. Straight out of Hell ? 4:33
10. Asshole ? 4:09
11. Years ? 4:22
12. Make Fire Catch the Fly ? 4:22
13. Church Breaks Down ? 6:06

BONUS TRACKS LIMITED EDITION

14. Another Shot of Life
15. Burning Sun (Hammond version) dedicated to Jon Lord"

All info via www.helloween.org

No man can be my equal
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2015, 11:45:09 AM »

Hello friends, long time no see.
Well fresh news about Helloween

German metal veterans confirm they?ll launch album no.14 in June
Helloween have announced they'll release their 14th album, My God-Given Right, in June.

The follow-up to 2013?s _Straight Out Of Hell _carries 3D lenticular artwork by Martin Hausler, who took inspiration from Hollywood blockbuster Day After Tomorrow.

Frontman Andi Deris says: ?I never know how, but somehow we did it once again. The album really rocks and kicks some major asses. We had the best folks with us to make this possible ? producer Charlie Bauerfeind, and Martin Hausler, who made a massive artwork without stressing the whole colour range.?

Guitarist Michael Weikath adds: ?This proves what a bit of snow not only is able to do, but really causes. I personally hate snow and the cover shows that too much of everything is never good. I?m very happy with the new album.?

My God-Given right appears on June 1 via Nuclear Blast. It's available to pre-order in a variety of packages.

Extract taken from http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2015-02-26/helloween-reveal-my-god-given-right

Also Helloween said it will be friendly. I don't know how friendly can it be, but lets hope is a good one as Straight was

Helloween say their upcoming album My God-Given Right has a ?friendly? feel and takes elements from their 80s? era.

The record will be released on June 1 after the band inked a new deal with Nuclear Blast ? the label who issued 2000?s The Dark Ride and 2003?s Rabbit Don?t Come Easy.

And guitarist and founding member Michael Weikath says they didn?t spend too much time coming up with a concept for the album, deciding instead to concentrate on the music with producer Charlie Bauerfeind.

Speaking of their 14th album, he tells Rock Overdose: ?It's more open to the public. I wouldn't say commercial, it's more friendly. That was also what Charlie wanted to do ? it's typical of '80s Helloween and modern Helloween at the same time.

"We didn't want to worry too much about concepts and what to do ? we just wanted to do what we stand for, what we're known for. And that works out very good.?

The follow-up to 2013?s Straight Out Of Hell is currently available to pre-order in a variety of packages.

Extract from http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2015-03-02/helloween-promise-friendly-14th-album
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 11:47:24 AM by Mr. Dick Purple » Logged

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: