Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:13:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  who feels a void after buckethead?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: who feels a void after buckethead?  (Read 22355 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2006, 05:58:49 PM »

feel a huge void snce he left.

mesaboogie
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 11:03:42 AM »

If the band say they are better without him then they "know better" than any sheltered person on the board

As was said before by many..no vibrato..no tone..no band interaction..and trys to bluff old GNR tunes..pure cringe really

Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 03:28:01 PM »

As was said before by many..no vibrato..no tone..no band interaction..and trys to bluff old GNR tunes..pure cringe really

Why always bring Slash into a Buckethead related discussion?

-PEACE-

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 06:01:24 PM »

how can I feel a void for a person that never did anything? Ig he had done several tours and gave me albums worth of material then I could miss him..? Take the internet away and I would have never really known he existed (welle xcept the vmas)\

But do I think new gnr will miss him??? Damn right, who will play the irs solo, who's going to play his speedy parts??
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 09:11:43 PM »

yeah i feel a void.. and i dont know how they will fill it..
but im sure that axl will do something...

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2006, 10:58:49 AM »

lets put it this way, He was supposed to fill a void and he didnt. So there is nothing to feel if he was never bigger than the original void.

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2006, 02:42:27 PM »

I really feel a void who couldnt help miss a huge guy in a mask witha KFC bucket on his head come on thats hard not to miss  ok

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2006, 03:39:45 PM »

I really feel a void who couldnt help miss a huge guy in a mask witha KFC bucket on his head come on thats hard not to miss? ok

How do you miss the guy since the last time axl n company played he was onstage too.. It's not like you've been watching them tour minus buckethead.. He will be missed when they  play because he was better then the other 2..
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2006, 11:17:54 AM »

I really feel a void who couldnt help miss a huge guy in a mask witha KFC bucket on his head come on thats hard not to miss  ok

compared to robin in a space suit with a half shaven head and a motorcycle/war helmet on his head?!

roflmfao .. u gnr fans crack me up , or pittman dressed like a member of the village people? or axk in over sized hockey jerseys ands pants with corn rows in his head?!  hahah

gimme a break.

fortus and brain were the only "normal" members on that tour

AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2006, 08:45:53 PM »

I really feel a void who couldnt help miss a huge guy in a mask witha KFC bucket on his head come on thats hard not to miss? ok

compared to robin in a space suit with a half shaven head and a motorcycle/war helmet on his head?!

roflmfao .. u gnr fans crack me up , or pittman dressed like a member of the village people? or axk in over sized hockey jerseys ands pants with corn rows in his head?!? hahah

gimme a break.

jerseys arnt supposed to fit tight. I've been playing hockey for 6 years and even on ice the gayest looking kids are the kids with small jerseys. sorry but no cigar.

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2006, 05:43:55 AM »

roflmfao .. u gnr fans crack me up , or pittman dressed like a member of the village people? or axk in over sized hockey jerseys ands pants with corn rows in his head?!? hahah

gimme a break.

jerseys arnt supposed to fit tight. I've been playing hockey for 6 years and even on ice the gayest looking kids are the kids with small jerseys. sorry but no cigar.

That's all you have to say? A pointless preach about the significance of baggy Jerseys? Now I understand the ignorance in your other posts.... How about filling the void in your head?

-PEACE-

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2006, 11:58:33 AM »

there's really nowhere to feel a void yet...the band has probably not even been all in the same room since Bucket left anyways.
I'll see when they tour and when the album is released if i feel a void.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
jizz dizz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 01:40:19 AM »

wow axl 20!  i dont think he was saying that axl should wear tight jerseys.  He was saying that finck looks like a goth transvestite, pittman looks like the village people, and axl looks like a fuckin wigger.  If people r gonna bitch about buckethead not looking rock n' roll enough for gnr, then bitch at axl for looking about as rock n roll as vanilla ice.  Yea ull probably come back with some stupid response, shoving axl's cock slightly further down ur throat, but nobody will take u seriously so blow it out ur ass, u ignorant little fucker. lol i just got more and more angry as i wrote this post.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2006, 09:31:01 AM »

wow axl 20!  i dont think he was saying that axl should wear tight jerseys.  He was saying that finck looks like a goth transvestite, pittman looks like the village people, and axl looks like a fuckin wigger.  If people r gonna bitch about buckethead not looking rock n' roll enough for gnr, then bitch at axl for looking about as rock n roll as vanilla ice.  Yea ull probably come back with some stupid response, shoving axl's cock slightly further down ur throat, but nobody will take u seriously so blow it out ur ass, u ignorant little fucker. lol i just got more and more angry as i wrote this post.

Tone your insults down or your ass will get kicked out the door (ie, banned) before you even have the time to say anything.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
jizz dizz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2006, 10:02:14 PM »

wow axl 20!? i dont think he was saying that axl should wear tight jerseys.? He was saying that finck looks like a goth transvestite, pittman looks like the village people, and axl looks like a fuckin wigger.? If people r gonna bitch about buckethead not looking rock n' roll enough for gnr, then bitch at axl for looking about as rock n roll as vanilla ice.? Yea ull probably come back with some stupid response, shoving axl's cock slightly further down ur throat, but nobody will take u seriously so blow it out ur ass, u ignorant little fucker. lol i just got more and more angry as i wrote this post.

Tone your insults down or your ass will get kicked out the door (ie, banned) before you even have the time to say anything.

Like i give a fuck if i get banned from a goddamn message board.  Unlike u idiots i dont plan on wasting my life posting a thousand messages on the board of a band that barely exists.  "o y did u even bother joining jizz dizz (assumed response)"  because after being interested in some of the new material i wanted to see what people thought, and some the responses provoked me to tell the ignorant bastards how fucking dumb they really are.  Go ahead Pandora ban me, and then delete this message then continue to waste ur life with the rest of these pathetic million post freaks.  And Pandora if u have the balls not to delete the message, then i cant wait to read the responses from the people that freak out about me dissing there life consuming, cock sucking message board.  bye bye im gonna go actually live a life off the internet wihtout regretting anything i said.  maybe itll actually wake some of u up (prob not).  I'll enjoy never visiting this worthless site ever again.

P.S. go suck axl's cock Jarmo. u have no life.
jizz dizz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2006, 10:04:01 PM »

enjoyt ur next 2210 posts Pandora, I hope the 2211st will be about me.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2006, 02:53:19 PM »

Okay, then.  I don't feel a void, becuase other then the MTV Awards and a few live bootlegs,  I barely had a chance to register the new line-up at all, let alone really get a feel for how Buckethead changed the dynamics of the band.  For those of you who saw some shows, you have far more to offer, but to me - until a new tour and a new album, it's hard to evaluate how the new lineup fucntions or sounds as a whole, let alone how much any one member (Axl aside) contributed to the group, you know?  I haven't gotten attached to anyone in the new GnR simply because there has been very little to get attached to...
SourBaby
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2006, 09:45:41 AM »

lets put it this way, He was supposed to fill a void and he didnt. So there is nothing to feel if he was never bigger than the original void.
Very True... The only void I feel is that everytime I look at GNR I don't see that stupid KFC bucket and the hockey mask... I don't laugh at them as much anymore... It's hard to come by a silly person these days.

"You Can Use Your Illusion Let it take you where it may, we live and learn but then sometimes it's best to walk away"
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2006, 03:44:21 PM »

Very True... The only void I feel is that everytime I look at GNR I don't see that stupid KFC bucket and the hockey mask... I don't laugh at them as much anymore... It's hard to come by a silly person these days.
Hockey mask? Ignorance.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
ben9785
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2006, 06:39:07 AM »

sorry i'm bumping an old topic, and as excited as I was about GNR round 2 and coming back to piss all over the disbelievers, I was a bit hurt that Buckethead wasn't there. More power to GNR though, and more power to Buckethead.

It's not going to be the same, and I really don't know about this bumblefoot guy or whatever his name is, I'm sure he's technically proficient, and he has his own little gimmick thing, but I dunno...it's not the same. Buckethead with GNR would have been amazing, but yeah, respect to all.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 06:40:54 AM by ben9785 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: