Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:04:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler is a LOSER
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler is a LOSER  (Read 30530 times)
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« on: January 28, 2006, 03:24:56 PM »

CONFIRMED yes

I wouldn't go see his shitty has-been band for free at this point. His career is hanging on by a thread and this how he repays GNR fans loyalty?

I know he has a drug habbit, but it time to GROW UP STEVEN!!  Slash,Duff,Izzy, and Axl did it - why can't you?

Now I know why they kicked him out... Undecided

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
T_Roxie
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 03:28:41 PM »

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1149&Itemid=42

So now he's asking to join a tribute band.? He had a chance with Adler's Appetite 1, he had a chance with Adler's Appetite 2, and he through them away.
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 04:09:24 PM »

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1149&Itemid=42

So now he's asking to join a tribute band.? He had a chance with Adler's Appetite 1, he had a chance with Adler's Appetite 2, and he through them away.

In my eyes he has been eversince he was jailed for beating a woman.
Many musicians used drugs (nor only in GNR) and that is their thing,   but some people are either ok nd some are pathetic.
Drugs users or not.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 10:55:29 PM »

You can take the junkie away from the drugs, but the junkie will go find them. I only feel bad for the poor fuckers that believed in him and were let down.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 12:03:32 AM »

You can take the junkie away from the drugs, but the junkie will go find them. I only feel bad for the poor fuckers that believed in him and were let down.

Yeah, like all of us.... Undecided

well, I hope he gets better soon for his sake.

$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 12:08:56 AM »

His career is hanging on by a thread
I would say its more like non existent

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
shaun
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 04:50:30 AM »

He is not a looser, he's simply a person who is gripped by drugs, it happends to thousands. A shame really. One thing is for sure, it makes alot of sense why Gn'R needed to hire a new drummer, it was the reality they as a band they were faced with. Its good to hear that Steven has someone else look after his cash he has coming from his stint in Gn'R, as given time i'm sure he will kick his habit and thank those around him that have not allowed him to scwander all his cash away.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2006, 05:44:55 AM »

He is not a looser, he's simply a person who is gripped by drugs, it happends to thousands.

Sure there are lots of junkies, but Adler not just any dope addict off the street. He's an ex-GN'R member and surely can make it in the industry, if he just tries to get his shit together. I think it's time for Adler to retire.  no

Fuck 'Em All.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2006, 11:34:03 AM »

He is not a looser, he's simply a person who is gripped by drugs, it happends to thousands. A shame really. One thing is for sure, it makes alot of sense why Gn'R needed to hire a new drummer, it was the reality they as a band they were faced with. Its good to hear that Steven has someone else look after his cash he has coming from his stint in Gn'R, as given time i'm sure he will kick his habit and thank those around him that have not allowed him to scwander all his cash away.

If he hasnt been able to kick his habbit in 20 years, what makes you think he has any chance of kicking it now?  Roll Eyes
McDuff
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 01:53:04 AM »

If he hasnt been able to kick his habbit in 20 years, what makes you think he has any chance of kicking it now?? Roll Eyes

I agree with you on that.He really needs to get his shit together and stop acting like he's rock star,I mean,some of the other most of the other GN'R member were also doing drugs back in the day,but they quit and so can Steven if he really wants to,but to be honest it seems to me like he wants to party all of the time like he did in the old days. nervous
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 11:27:31 AM »

He is not a looser, he's simply a person who is gripped by drugs, it happends to thousands.

Sure there are lots of junkies, but Adler not just any dope addict off the street. He's an ex-GN'R member and surely can make it in the industry, if he just tries to get his shit together. I think it's time for Adler to retire.  no
I think it's time for Steven to seek help now!
If he is a loser I don't know, thats like calling all the drugs addicts in the world loser for not having the same problem as we do, but we only judge them because he was in GNR thats all.

No man can be my equal
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2006, 08:57:15 AM »

this kind of news is making me grateful that the other members of GnR saw sense and chucked him out when they did - we may never have had so many Illusion tour dates in the 90's otherwise. and grateful that slash and duff and izzy made good recoveries and arent dicking their fans around with this rubbish. 
someone send the guy to rehab - it doesnt sound like he can cope with the kind of temptation that goes with being on the road.
Lawlis
Opening Act

Gone Today...(is)...Thunder Bay

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 09:43:32 AM »

Spegetti incident is RIGHT!!!
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006, 12:58:53 PM »

Sure there are lots of junkies, but Adler not just any dope addict off the street. He's an ex-GN'R member and surely can make it in the industry, if he just tries to get his shit together. I think it's time for Adler to retire.? no
If he is a loser I don't know, thats like calling all the drugs addicts in the world loser for not having the same problem as we do, but we only judge them because he was in GNR thats all.

He's had enough time to seek help

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2006, 01:03:01 PM »

He's had enough time to seek help

he doesn`t have to seek help, he isn`t able to do that. he`s got a low self esteem and someone has to HELP HIM.

and i agree with the topic: adler is a loser.  i`ve to admit that i don`t even like him.... i think his groove was great in the appetite era, but apart from that he?s just an idiot who still thinks that after being out of gnr for almost 20 years he`s still a rock star. he wasn`t even back then really....  i seriously believe that the old gunners didn`t fire him without knowing that there was no other way to continue with gnr...      and i hate his emotional bursts....    one day he`s in love with someone and the next day he says that the person can suck his dick or that he hates them......  that was the case with his band..... he told metalsludge 3 days or so before they went away how he loved them etc.....    and the bassist or whatever said this, too.  i don`t remember the exact quote but ..... well  the drugs smashed him

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 02:40:58 PM »

GNRBABY, with all due respect...  "STEVEN ADLER IS A LOSER" is only your opinion, maybe you should have kept it to yourself.
makane
Legend

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 03:44:15 PM »

ATM. Touring with Bad Obsession and reading Stevens recent interviews, regardless Stevens GN'R backround i'd say that Steven is a bitter looser.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 06:03:37 PM »

GNRBABY, with all due respect...? "STEVEN ADLER IS A LOSER" is only your opinion, maybe you should have kept it to yourself.

Undecided

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2006, 07:55:36 PM »

GNR BABY  Tongue
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 07:45:55 AM »

GNRBABY, with all due respect...  "STEVEN ADLER IS A LOSER" is only your opinion, maybe you should have kept it to yourself.

didn`t you read my post hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: