Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:11:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler is a LOSER
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler is a LOSER  (Read 30529 times)
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2006, 03:24:57 AM »

He has made some mistakes.. but I think he's genuinely a good guy. And Izzy talks/sees him alot and I think if Adler was such a loser and fuck up there wouldn't be any contact between them.. the drumming on the EP prooves he still has got the groove and can play drums...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 03:26:46 AM by IzzyDutch » Logged
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2006, 03:44:55 AM »

Sure Steven is great. It's his refusal to learn from his mistakes, that pisses people off. Being an ex-GN'R member and also recording on AFD IMO, leaves u with some responsibility. You don't just throw all that away. IMO all the people who say 'Steven is a loser' wouldn't make the mistakes he did, given the opportunity that he was given.

P.S: No we aren't as good as Steven. But that's not the point...

Fuck 'Em All.
IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2006, 05:49:43 AM »

IMO all the people who say 'Steven is a loser' wouldn't make the mistakes he did, given the opportunity that he was given.

That's hard to judge cause we where never in his position and didn't got the opportunity.. it's easy to say something afterwards and as an outsider from a distance.

Sure he made some mistakes, drugs related and all that crap and he's na?ve, but some people are eager to slag him off on every little thing. Imagine a thread in the main GN'R section saying "Axl is a loser", I doubt it'll exist for long Wink
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2006, 11:37:29 AM »

IMO all the people who say 'Steven is a loser' wouldn't make the mistakes he did, given the opportunity that he was given.

That's hard to judge cause we where never in his position and didn't got the opportunity.. it's easy to say something afterwards and as an outsider from a distance.

Sure he made some mistakes, drugs related and all that crap and he's na?ve, but some people are eager to slag him off on every little thing. Imagine a thread in the main GN'R section saying "Axl is a loser", I doubt it'll exist for long Wink

He's been given every opportunity to turn his life around and again he dumps it right in the toilet.? When will you understand its not that he is naive, its that he is bankrupt of mind, soul and spirit.? As I have said before and I will say again, he only thinks of himself, he NEVER thinks of how his actions will effect those around him, and since he is a quasi-celebrity, how it will effect his fan base, such as those who had tickets and had to travel long distances to see him.? He doesn't care.? He wants to hit the pipe and that's what he will do.? He wants to hang with Adam Bomb and dump his new band, that's what he will do - leave everyone high and dry, that's what he will do.? No one is slagging on him for doing something little, he fucked a bunch of guys over - and these were his new best friends.? I think that says something, everyone is his new best friend - as long as you've got something he thinks he wants.?

Stop defending him, he is a junkie loser.? Can you figure out why Slash and Duff and Axl would never talk to him.? He used to drive by Duff's house and Duff wouldn't even come to the door.? He used to call Slash almost every day and Slash wouldn't return his phone calls.? Now maybe he will once in a while.? Those guys moved on and grew up, got their lives on track and they don't want to be around someone who can't pull his own ass out of the gutter - they did it, he HAD so much money, if he couldn't do it for himself, he should have paid someone else to do it for him - instead he used the money for drugs so his dogs could talk to him and his TV could watch him.?

Come on, when you look up Loser in the Dictionary, there's that picture of Stevie.?
IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2006, 12:15:11 PM »

I knew you where gonna reply Grin 

Aside from obvious facts, I do think you're exagerating a few things here and there cause of you're hate towards Steven for personal reasons.
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2006, 02:00:21 PM »

I knew you where gonna reply Grin?

Aside from obvious facts, I do think you're exagerating a few things here and there cause of you're hate towards Steven for personal reasons.

Okay, you are right, I exagerated - his picture is not in the dictionary next to loser.?

Listen, the information I have is firsthand, experienced over some years with Steven - not from a fan who meets him for a minute or two and he's all nicey nice.? Most reasonable individuals would want firsthand information rather than speculation.? Let's just touch on one fact - how do you dismiss what he did to the latest version of AA - leaving them in the middle of Europe with no way home.? Please tell me how this was an okay thing to do.? Explain that away.? If you wish we can address other facts as well.?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 02:05:20 PM by pugdog1987 » Logged
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2006, 02:58:59 PM »

He's been given every opportunity to turn his life around and again he dumps it right in the toilet.? When will you understand its not that he is naive, its that he is bankrupt of mind, soul and spirit.? As I have said before and I will say again, he only thinks of himself, he NEVER thinks of how his actions will effect those around him, and since he is a quasi-celebrity, how it will effect his fan base, such as those who had tickets and had to travel long distances to see him.? He doesn't care.? He wants to hit the pipe and that's what he will do.? He wants to hang with Adam Bomb and dump his new band, that's what he will do - leave everyone high and dry, that's what he will do.? No one is slagging on him for doing something little, he fucked a bunch of guys over - and these were his new best friends.? I think that says something, everyone is his new best friend - as long as you've got something he thinks he wants.?

Stop defending him, he is a junkie loser.? Can you figure out why Slash and Duff and Axl would never talk to him.? He used to drive by Duff's house and Duff wouldn't even come to the door.? He used to call Slash almost every day and Slash wouldn't return his phone calls.? Now maybe he will once in a while.? Those guys moved on and grew up, got their lives on track and they don't want to be around someone who can't pull his own ass out of the gutter - they did it, he HAD so much money, if he couldn't do it for himself, he should have paid someone else to do it for him - instead he used the money for drugs so his dogs could talk to him and his TV could watch him.?

Come on, when you look up Loser in the Dictionary, there's that picture of Stevie.?
you people that try to say this stuff, would never even be able to imgine how to get to the place that the opurtunity exists, forget about the fact that you balme him for fucking it up

waaahh, I wouldn't have fucked up
waaah, I would have done better

well then go fuckin do something amazing with your life, then talk some shit

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2006, 03:25:09 PM »

Hey Boston I'm back to talk some shit.

If you read and are able to comprehend what was written, you will see that my information is from first hand experience with Mr. Adler - I know how he fucked things up and how he continues to fuck his life up.? We are not the ones going "waaaah" that is exclusively Mr. Adler's territory.? Want to play some more? rofl

Suggestion:  If you are tired of people ragging on Steven, don't read the posts, then you won't get tired.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 03:37:19 PM by pugdog1987 » Logged
IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2006, 03:45:14 PM »

I don't agree with Steven's choice with the 2nd line-up in Germany, not at all... I think it was very stupid of him and I'm glad he and Adam have seperated their ways now and Steven is at home.

But like I said I do think he's a genuinely nice guy, he enjoys playing music and he's great to fans and people at the gigs, he's never arrogant or an ass to fans. He's just a little to na?ve in some ways I guess.

But it's obvious you're bitter about Steven.. every single post you make here and at the SA forum are about Steven. I don't understand why he still interests you after "all the things he's done to you". Seems to me if he's been bad to you in the way you said a while ago why do you follow his actions? Most logical thing would be to leave him alone and not spending time about him and try and forget about it.
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2006, 04:16:46 PM »

IzzyDutch -

You make a very good point.? Let me respond by saying, I didn't much care what was going on with Steven, I would see him now and then because we both lived in Laurel Canyon and I thought that even though things had been really horrible between us at the end, we had remained "kinda" friends.? I would check in with one of his friends to make sure he was okay, stuff like that.? But then, he was interviewed about why he had to spend time in jail and he totally lied about me and I'm sure the other women he had altercations with.? Well, then I was pissed and I thought "Okay, you're going to lie about me, but I'm going to tell the truth about you, which is really much more interesting."? He didn't go to jail for pinching my butt or my boob, depending on the interview, he went to jail for putting his fist through a car window into my face, trashing my home, stealing from me, wrecking my car, and then he had 2 or 3 more altercations after that with other women - all were "domestic violence" offenses and the Court had finally seen enough of Steven, had given him enough chances and sent him to do some time.? So, in conclusion, I agree, Steven is wonderful with his fans, totally approachable, its the people that are truly close to him that he takes advantage of and hurts the most.? ?
Justis
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #150 on: March 06, 2006, 07:46:06 PM »

His family - Looks like mutual parasitic behavior that regularly causes Steven to experience a psychotic break...

Not fun, not good, not pleasant and not easily pointed out, reconfigured or overcome,/

Good for Izzy. Judgments and proclamation on Drug use in Rock N Roll? Shit happens.

I?m sure it?s not too pleasant for Steven dragging so much luggage behind and with him all the time.

Wish him all the best under incredible stresses and fractures?..Steven is an awesome drummer, maybe he will find some peace one day.
AMS
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2006, 09:50:03 PM »

Steven Tyler of Aeromsith had a horrible personality when he was a druggie. It's just the drugs. Tyler is a great guy when he got off drugs.

Steven Adler is a nice guy.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2006, 10:23:58 PM »

How the hell do you know?

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: