Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:53:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler is a LOSER
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler is a LOSER  (Read 30535 times)
SourBaby
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2006, 10:05:31 AM »

All he's doing is trying to ride the gravy train.. who knows maybe he needs drug money Huh

"You Can Use Your Illusion Let it take you where it may, we live and learn but then sometimes it's best to walk away"
IronMaiden415
Headliner

getting bizzy with izzy

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2006, 08:51:59 PM »

this kind of news is making me grateful that the other members of GnR saw sense and chucked him out when they did - we may never have had so many Illusion tour dates in the 90's otherwise. and grateful that slash and duff and izzy made good recoveries and arent dicking their fans around with this rubbish.?
someone send the guy to rehab - it doesnt sound like he can cope with the kind of temptation that goes with being on the road.
rehab isn't going to do shit for Steven. i'm sure he's been to rehab at leats a dozen times in the past, only to return to old habits soon after. the only way you can quit is if you want to and right now, it dosen't seem like he really wants to. poor guy.  no

Dec 17 - Tran Siberian Orchestra - fuckin amazing!
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2006, 09:18:49 PM »

WarRose I just read your post and come on man, why do you know the guy has self steem or the former members of Adler's A, arent lying?
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2006, 02:20:47 AM »

its a damn shame but Steven doesnt seem to be able to get his shit together. He needs help and his friends and family are what he needs now

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2006, 08:46:50 AM »

its a damn shame but Steven doesnt seem to be able to get his shit together. He needs help and his friends and family are what he needs now

I agree with you, people should understand that even though you dont care about the guy you hate and any other bad feeling you have agaisnt him, he needs his pals right now or else it will be too late.  Sad

No man can be my equal
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2006, 09:20:40 AM »

WarRose I just read your post and come on man, why do you know the guy has self steem or the former members of Adler's A, arent lying?

well    i`m not just guessing or whatever....  the facts are speaking against adler. he fired his first band and now his second ( after being fired from guns.....)   

and the former AA members aren`t lying. Steven is unpredictable. His answers in interviews are only one proof for that. just read his last interview......        sometimes he loves a person and the day after he hates it....... i guess his emotions really suffered from the drugs....

and do you really doubt he`s on drugs??  come  on......

i can understand that you want to defend adler because he`s a former member of gnr, but he really doesn`t deserve that anymore......   he needs serious help now.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2006, 09:24:01 AM »

Well WarRose  I agree with you in one thing, Steven needs support, I dont know what kind of support but he needs it...
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2006, 10:54:57 AM »

"AP Feb 4, 2006

Written By Johnnie Walker

It has been confirmed today both by Rolling Stone and Metal Sludge magazines that infact Steven Adler (of GnR, Addler's Appetite, Mary Free Bed Clinics, and the local looser drug scene) has been confirmed in fact 100% looser and a strong 98% idiot.

This is Steven's First award since he won a certificate in 1996 for making it 48 hours without using illegal drugs. (Please note he was passed out in a coma in a hospital for the first 47 hours and 59 minutes).

When reached for comment about his recent certification Axl Rose had no comment and said he didn't know any LOOSER by the named of Steven Adler.

On the other hand, former GnR guitarist and current Velvet Revolver lead guitarist had the following comment.  I think it's good that Steven is out there doing his thing.  Whatever he chooses to do I will back him up as long as he stops calling and asking to play drums with me.

Steven Adler greatly accepted the award in London, England (where he is currently working out his 4th complete new lineup up Addler's Appetite) He said "I want to thank my loyal fans for sticking with me over all the years. They still come out and pack the mini small hole in the wall bars next to GIANT STADIUMS I once played back in the day, to hear the great songs I wrote. (at which point he broke into singing Welcome to the Jungle and playing the air drums.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
makane
Legend

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2006, 10:31:04 AM »

"They still come out and pack the mini small hole in the wall bars next to GIANT STADIUMS I once played back in the day, to hear the great songs I wrote."

"GIANT STADIUMS" and "songs I wrote" just doesn't describe Steven Adler.
Whats next Steven, you take credit from Chinese Democracy?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 10:32:44 AM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
wadey
Legend

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2006, 11:19:22 AM »

in about 4 hrs ill be seeing adler in one of the "small holes" with the new "tribute to adlers appetite"
or should that be " tribute to guns n' roses" so ill let you all know if he's a loser or not  Smiley

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
makane
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2006, 12:18:51 PM »

wadey9, is that tattoo yours? What if they have a new logo when Chinise Democracy starts? rofl
though it's still cool.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
wadey
Legend

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2006, 12:31:43 PM »

Then i would probably get some more ink just like ive been doing since 88'.
you obviously didn't see my thread about G N' R tatoo' s..............nevermind!!!!  hihi

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
WARose
Legend

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2006, 02:36:24 PM »

Well WarRose  I agree with you in one thing, Steven needs support, I dont know what kind of support but he needs it...

ok  and what about the rest?

i mean what`s your opinion about him firing his second band now?? 

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2006, 11:34:55 PM »

mmm it's hard to say WARose,  I respect/like Steven Adler, but I dont know the exact reasons why he fired the second version of "A's A", and It's hard to say since we are only viewers or readers of what Adler of former members say...  I just hope he gets better, gets more respect from people and stop drugs, if he still does them...  ok
WARose
Legend

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2006, 11:16:33 AM »

at least we agree in one point ok

wadey
Legend

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2006, 12:22:20 PM »

i saw steven adler last night with his new line up..........and after spending 10 minutes speaking to the guy i have decided that steven adler is not a loser but has merely fallen under the spell of ADAM BOMB. i spoke to steven, adam bomb, and the road crews... the guys from uk guns n' roses think adler is sound and is generally a great guy.......as for adam bomb.......hmmm well!   some of the stuff the road crew told me about adler and adam is unbelievable but they told me in confidence so im keeping it to myself.
my personal opinion of adam bomb isn' t very nice....on stage he's great but off stage he's a ***** ******** *****.
   i got some goodies from steven, he signed my ticket stub and gave me a signed drum stick.
overall last nights performance was great, the band sounded raw and eager to please. they played mostly appetite songs..... uk guns n' roses normally dress up as g n' r but steven would' nt let them.

motorman
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2006, 12:40:35 PM »

I think that everyone that calls adler a looser is very wrong. For starters, its funny to hear some people make opinions here about adler?s appetite when they haven?t even seen the band play???, its like...what are you taking about?. Its like making a critique on a book you haven?t read.
The guy has a drug habbit ok, but I can tell you first hand that they played all of appetite and some other tracks and they ruled, the sound was great and the place was packed. I also met adler backstage in Valencia, Spain and I can guarantee he is the coolest guy you can meet, really friendly and very respected by his fans.
There?s not much else I can say, you are really very mistaken. Its easy to talk shit.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2006, 01:00:27 PM »

I think that everyone that calls adler a looser is very wrong. For starters, its funny to hear some people make opinions here about adler?s appetite when they haven?t even seen the band play???, its like...what are you taking about?. Its like making a critique on a book you haven?t read.
The guy has a drug habbit ok, but I can tell you first hand that they played all of appetite and some other tracks and they ruled, the sound was great and the place was packed. I also met adler backstage in Valencia, Spain and I can guarantee he is the coolest guy you can meet, really friendly and very respected by his fans.
There?s not much else I can say, you are really very mistaken. Its easy to talk shit.

A guy who has fired his entire band several times is indeed a loser .
wadey
Legend

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2006, 01:03:42 PM »

A guy who has fired his entire band several times is indeed a loser .

like i said earlier i got talking to the road crew and theres more than meets the eye..

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2006, 01:36:47 PM »

Steven Adler is a WINNER!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: