Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:59:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227795 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Did Axl do a TV interview after the oscars (muchmusic)?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Did Axl do a TV interview after the oscars (muchmusic)?  (Read 18544 times)
waxlrose1987
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 06, 2006, 01:05:15 AM »

Live from The Oscar Party AXL just did a TV interview!!!!!!
a good interview too...Lasted about 6 minutes...I got it from MuchMusic off the satellite dish...................The interviewer was Keanu Reeves of all people (which was cool) apparently Keanu was there with whats her name-that chick from Speed---so they did a guest interview thing where different celebs interview eachother....example---they had kiera knightley interview matt dillon, etc etc.......anyway he asked axl about slash, the new album, the leaks, the 06 tour,teh Lakers, etc....AXL did get kinda pissed for a second when Keanu asked him if he regained his singing voice compared to the last tour--haha---now where the old axl would have walked off or said something nasty this time he just smiled and said something about how on the last tour he was experimenting with his vocal stlye trying to get back to how he sung in the early mid 80's...anyway kick ass stuff

Title change until there's confirmation on this.--Ignatius.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 02:20:37 AM by Ignatius » Logged
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 01:07:30 AM »

What did Axl say about "slash, the new album, the leaks, the 06 tour,teh Lakers, etc."?
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 01:10:29 AM »

Is this true? Where's your source?

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
Steel_Angel
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 01:11:22 AM »

muchmusic? bullshit.
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 01:11:30 AM »

i wont beleive it until i see i

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 01:12:06 AM »

Umm, yeah, how about telling us about what he said about, oh I don't know, maybe the album or tour dates. I think some of us might be interested in that information. Or are you just making it up, so that's why you didn't give that information.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 01:13:11 AM »

Does thsi much music or whatever have a website? And uhh.. a little more info would help.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 01:14:11 AM »

www.muchmusic.com nothing on axl.
McDuff
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 01:15:26 AM »

I hope it's true,probably someone just playing fuckin' minds games with us Angry
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 01:18:23 AM »

What was he wearing, was he alone, what were all the answers and questions asked.. answer those please unless its all BS.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2006, 01:19:36 AM »

Locked this thread. Otherwise we will see 20 pages of replies with no AXL interview.

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2006, 01:20:38 AM »

What was he wearing, was he alone, what were all the answers and questions asked.. answer those please unless its all BS.
I doubt he's going to come back to this thread to post. He's just watching lauging at all the replies and speculation... rant no
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2006, 01:25:52 AM »

You people are such hard-on's Tongue.....If it's real it will be on youtube in two days....Stop busting this kids balls so much!

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2006, 01:27:26 AM »

a good interview too...Lasted about 6 minutes...I got it from MuchMusic off the satellite dish...................The interviewer was Keanu Reeves of all people (which was cool) apparently Keanu was there with whats her name-that chick from Speed---so they did a guest interview thing where different celebs interview eachother....example---they had kiera knightley interview matt dillon, etc etc.......anyway he asked axl about slash, the new album, the leaks, the 06 tour,teh Lakers, etc....AXL did get kinda pissed for a second when Keanu asked him if he regained his singing voice compared to the last tour--haha---now where the old axl would have walked off or said something nasty this time he just smiled and said something about how on the last tour he was experimenting with his vocal stlye trying to get back to how he sung in the early mid 80's...anyway kick ass stuff

Wow, Keanu Reeves was informed about the leaks... Roll Eyes

smells like bullshit

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2006, 01:29:59 AM »

Wow, Keanu Reeves was informed about the leaks... Roll Eyes

smells like bullshit

Mike Piazza smells like crackerjacks smoking

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2006, 01:31:25 AM »

Why do people get off at doing shit like this?   Roll Eyes

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
SLCPUNK
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2006, 01:32:21 AM »

I am pretty sure you can get banned for posting bullshit.

Unless, of course, you have a link..............
LilBitNuts
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 01:33:27 AM »

If this is true I could see that voice comment as a form of retaliation ?maybe keanu read the RS interview rofl

"I was a little scared when I saw they were making it into a movie starring Keanu [Reeves]," he says. "But I guess if he can handle The Matrix, he can do this."
waxlrose1987
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2006, 01:33:52 AM »

What did Axl say about "slash, the new album, the leaks, the 06 tour,teh Lakers, etc."?

I aint gonna transcribe the interview it was 6 and a half minutes........It was on muchMusic Direct---from DirecTv----here in southern california..................

basically to summarize keanu asked him if he talked to slash recentlyor if he ever will play with him again and axl said he hasnt talked to him since november 1995 but that he thinks one day they WILL play together--BUT he doesnt think it will be in any form of GNR....Lakers was just stupid comments about Kobe Bryant........He said hes looking forward to the 06 tour and Keanu asked him about returning to Donington (Keanu knows his stuff)..Axl said for awhile he vowed he would never play there again because of the security probelms at the 88 show but that its been 18 years and since this band is a fresh start its 'new beginnings'...
He said the new album will be 3 SEPERATE albums released 3 months apart....He said he expects 3 albums this year---June, September and XMAS 2006.....He also said the leaks are a joke to him since IRS was recorded in 2000 and TWAT was recorded in 2001 and NEITHER ONE will be on the album......He says TWAT will be on the 2nd album and that it has been reworked completely...He said Better was recordedin 2004 and that it will be the 1st single and that the official version is 5 minutes long......Keanu asked about Da Vinci code and Axl said GNR will NOT appear dut to the fact that the record company that is putting out the soundtrack will not give GNR the rights to their song so he withdrew it from the movie..........One BIG NEGATIVE!!--he said he will NOT play any shows in the USA until the band can get the proper security for every show and ONLY if the band gets insurance for every single show they play in the USA--and that if any shows gets cancelled he wants the band to still get paid and have the money come out of the insurance companies pockets or Geffen records' pcokets and not his own like the last tour....He also said he wants to play arenas and coliseums but it is very hard for the band to get booked due to the fact that idiots have started riots before and it makes the arena owners and states that hold the concerts very nervous.....that just about covers it.....He was drinking vodka or a martini thing and he had dark blue sunglasses...Looked a lot thinner than he did on the 02 tour.....Looked like AXL Rose circa 1993, red hair, red beard, etc......
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2006, 01:35:09 AM »

6 1/2 minute red carpet interview.... Roll Eyes

nice try

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: