Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:18:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228068 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Did Axl do a TV interview after the oscars (muchmusic)?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Did Axl do a TV interview after the oscars (muchmusic)?  (Read 18943 times)
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2006, 06:30:32 AM »

its funny how Axl "said" it so only 2 out of millions of people saw it...

big announcement and nobody knows if it actually happened.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2006, 06:46:56 AM »

I don't find it hard to believe axl was around or chilling with friends for after parties, it was cali... What I don't believe is people actually thought he was going to perform with his band..
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2006, 06:51:06 AM »

i dont find it hard to believe that he was around chillin and partyin but i dont know about this "interview" we will find out soon enough i guess, and if that dude who started this is lieing i hope he gets banned.

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
trojan
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2006, 07:13:13 AM »

this isnt that hard to believe, axl doesnt really announce anything in a normal fashion so this duznt seem to out of the ordinary to me
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2006, 07:53:24 AM »

sounds good to me! Many has tried, but noone has proven this guy wrong yet!

in the mean time, stop with the bullshit insults!

Three seperate discs sounds killer, yet another record braking history making move from mr rose!

and i dig the parts said about touring in the us, next time they'll play in the us we know someone has given after for the axe!!!!! Cool

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2006, 08:38:44 AM »

if he did that interview, don't you think it would have been all over the internet already?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2006, 08:46:45 AM »

if he did that interview, don't you think it would have been all over the internet already?

maybe, but it isn't that long ago you know, people in the us are still sleeping i guess. i agree tho, if it happened we should get some real proof soon, like a pic or the actual interview.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2006, 09:00:17 AM »

Nothing about the interview, but this is about elton johns party after the event. Its at mtv website.

John added that he was expecting a diverse guest list ? including 74-year-old B-movie legend Mamie Van Doren and the younger, but no-less-reclusive, Axl Rose. Meanwhile, Olympic hero Sasha Cohen confidently worked the crowd, knowing that her newly acquired silver-medal bling could hold its own against any Oscar statue. "I'm not gonna go too crazy tonight because I have training in the morning," she giggled.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2006, 09:18:25 AM »

Not sure if Keanu interviewed Axl but Keanu did have a rock band, they did do an album or two, and they did tour a bit. 

This I remember from an interview Keanu did with Howard Stern.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2006, 09:20:51 AM »

it`s always the same....  i wake up and the board is full of 5 to 30 pages threads about nothing....

there is nothing proven right?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2006, 09:42:14 AM »

Something will come out of this if there was a true interview, why else would they interview Axl and never show it again, something should air if this is such a important piece of imformation. Do they have a prime time news hour or show for the people at were sleeping?

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2006, 09:44:48 AM »

Something will come out of this if there was a true interview, why else would they interview Axl and never show it again, something should air if this is such a important piece of imformation. Do they have a prime time news hour or show for the people at were sleeping?

not everybody thinks an interview with Axl is "Primetime newsworthy"......most people outside these board could care less if they ever heard from Axl Rose again....
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2006, 09:49:28 AM »

Guess he's got alot to prove then. yes

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2006, 09:50:48 AM »

And we hope he's got the material on its way!

VRslash
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2006, 10:14:03 AM »

i want to see this with my eyes. if it did happen it will be on the net with in the day or so. some one keep us posted.

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2006, 10:18:05 AM »

Okay, to clear all this up:

I have E on right now, 10:18am on Mon. 3/6/06

They are reshowing Ryan Seacrest interviewing John Legend.

Ryan talks to John and Ryan read out of the LA times, the menu and John tells Ryan that he was ASKED by Elton to perform at Elton's party and John says he wasn't invited to the Ocsars.

Then, Ryan says, "we've been sneaking around and found your actual table" and Ryan proceeds to hold up an index card of tablemates and it shows a circle with the names, Morrisey, Sharon Stone, Axl Rose, etc.

So, I highly doubt Axl was at the Oscars.

And if he showed up at Elton's afterparty, I think we'd have known that too.  He was supposed to be there according to him being a tablemate, but something tells me he blew it off.

So, the original happening.........of Ryan saying this WAS true.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2006, 10:55:31 AM »

it`s always the same....? i wake up and the board is full of 5 to 30 pages threads about nothing....
Its like we're living an episode of Seinfeld. hihi

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2006, 11:04:19 AM »

Not sure if Keanu interviewed Axl but Keanu did have a rock band, they did do an album or two, and they did tour a bit. 

Yep he plays the bass in a band called dog something doesn't he? Shit, this I'm ashamed of knowing. Embarrassed
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2006, 11:08:40 AM »

Not sure if Keanu interviewed Axl but Keanu did have a rock band, they did do an album or two, and they did tour a bit.?

Yep he plays the bass in a band called dog something doesn't he? Shit, this I'm ashamed of knowing. Embarrassed

not-gnr related but the band's name was 'Dogstar'  Lips Sealed

To say what we are thinking.
Elrothiel
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2006, 12:05:08 PM »

You believers, I hate to burst your bubbles but Axl would NEVER give that amount of info out in 6 minutes, and even if he did, wouldn't it be way more cryptic!? Y'all are forgetting "People will hear music this year". I'm sorry, but does that mean the leaks, or does that mean the tour, or does that mean the album!!? WE DON'T KNOW.

Therefore, this whole thing stinks, and this thread should be locked. Its just 5 pages of complete bull. If it was true, we'd have pics by now! WOULDN'T WE!

Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: