Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 05:50:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Can the GnR vs. VR incite a riot?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can the GnR vs. VR incite a riot?  (Read 16959 times)
estranged.1098
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2006, 03:40:49 PM »

so what about wearing an old gnr shirt is that allowed??

What do you think?

i dunno thats why i asked

im going to see them, but iv already spent nearly 200 quid on tickets, travel and accomadation, i also need time of work, now i dont have any shirts of the new band, just the old one but i asl0o dont have cash to be buying a new shirt thatl cost about 40 quid, so thats why i asked

As long as you don't have a shirt with something that says "I'M NOT HERE TO SEE YOU, I'M HERE TO PISS YOU OFF" then you'll be fine. Just a little respect for the people doing their job on stage is required.

Siliconmessiah
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2006, 03:41:02 PM »

Of course it?s alright to wear an old shirt.

But maybe, you should leave the slash wig/shirt at home...
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2006, 03:42:11 PM »

What do you think?

im going to see them, but iv already spent nearly 200 quid on tickets, travel and accomadation, i also need time of work, now i dont have any shirts of the new band, just the old one but i asl0o dont have cash to be buying a new shirt thatl cost about 40 quid, so thats why i asked

Dude. WTF are u talking about. I mean im ashamed to be of a lower rank on this board then you. Obviously if you wear a GNR T-Shirt its totally fine.. its still axls band dumbass... IF YOU WEAR A SLASH T SHIRT hes obviously not going to appreciate it. Think before you make stupid posts man. even me a newbie knows that.

i said an old shirt, not  a slash one, get you facts right

You made a comment about it being a free world in regards to a slash t shirt dildo baggins.. lol...

Enjoy the concert. Wear the old t shirt.. retro is always good.

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2006, 03:43:06 PM »

What do you think?

Dude. WTF are u talking about. I mean im ashamed to be of a lower rank on this board then you. Obviously if you wear a GNR T-Shirt its totally fine.. its still axls band dumbass... IF YOU WEAR A SLASH T SHIRT hes obviously not going to appreciate it. Think before you make stupid posts man. even me a newbie knows that.

i said an old shirt, not  a slash one, get you facts right

You made a comment about it being a free world in regards to a slash t shirt dildo baggins.. lol...

Enjoy the concert. Wear the old t shirt.. retro is always good.

in the post you quoted i didnt  ok
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2006, 03:45:06 PM »

Jesus fucking christ. You guys turn what could have been an interesting thread into a bunch of immature childish arguments about t-shirts. Some of you people are ruining this great forum.

gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2006, 03:45:32 PM »

ok whatever dude. like i said have a good time at the concert. beer

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2006, 03:46:58 PM »

Jesus fucking christ. You guys turn what could have been an interesting thread into a bunch of immature childish arguments about t-shirts. Some of you people are ruining this great forum.

Dude calm down...lets just lets it roll the t shirt arguement is over iite bro? beer

michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2006, 03:47:40 PM »

I would say that this thread has taken the intelligence level of the entire board down another notch.

Next up maybe we should start arguing over who has a better post-shit ass wiping technique, Robin or Slash.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2006, 03:48:31 PM »

definitely.

I'll go even more far, I can tell you if Axl ended-up as Dimebag Darell I wouldn't be surprised. I can see a crazy fan doing to Axl what a crazy Megadeath fan did to Dimebag Darell. Expect everything.
Nes, thats going a little too far, but I can easily see Axl starting a riot at Rio or one of the other shows. It doesnt take much to set him off, and a bunch of VR fans, slash fans, or him just being in a shitty mood could start a huge disaster. He should be forced to undergo a psychological evaluation before even going to Rio. There is going to be hundreds of thousands of people there, and it could get ugly real quick. Many things could happen. If AFD rehash starts, people(not all) might start booing in the middle of the show. Slash chants, a few BH chants, people yelling for new songs, etc. The show likely to have problems isnt rio, its the one that metallica will be at the day before. Hetfield isnt likely to let the opportunity pass to make a remark about Axl. Axl will respond the next day. The media will be all over those shows, because the chance of something happening are very high.

I think your scenarios are just as far fetched as Axl being shot by a crazed fan.  Yeah, people want to hear new songs, but booing b/c hes not playing new songs - which I dont' think will be the case, and without a new album beforehand who wants to hear new songs you're not going to know - is just insane.  I think there is a VERY small handful of people who would be that upset that they are booing if all they heard were AFD/UYI songs.  Especially a euro audience that is completely in love with Axl and GNR.  And if Metallica did make a remark about Axl/Guns...then you'd hear some booing.  I would assume Guns is MUCH more popular then Metallica over seas.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2006, 03:49:33 PM »

first off, if you wear a slash t-shirt to a guns gig you're stupid. slash is not going to be there so why wear a fucking slash t-shirt you know...

Sometimes I go to hockey games with a VR shirt even though I'm aware VR won't be there...

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 03:49:44 PM »

I would say that this thread has taken the intelligence level of the entire board down another notch.

Next up maybe we should start arguing over who has a better post-shit ass wiping technique, Robin or Slash.

Slash, EASILY.  I can't believe you even want to debate this.  GOD!

hahaha  hihi

michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 03:50:49 PM »

Slash, EASILY.  I can't believe you even want to debate this.  GOD!

hahaha 

Hahahahaha

He definitely wipes with more feel and a better vibrato.
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 03:53:27 PM »

I would assume Guns is MUCH more popular then Metallica over seas.

hmmm not really, go to the download forum and youl see that metallica are much more popular
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 03:56:47 PM »

Slash, EASILY.? I can't believe you even want to debate this.? GOD!

hahaha?

Hahahahaha

Wait a minute! Have you seen Robin do it solo! I'll admit, he doesn't have the chemistry Axl and Slash had, but he is definitly a top notch blues ass-wipe!

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 03:59:37 PM »

There arent enough Axl fans to start a riot with.
Irish rose
Rocker

You're Gonna Die!!

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 04:03:25 PM »

Slash, EASILY.? I can't believe you even want to debate this.? GOD!

hahaha?

Hahahahaha

Brilliant stuff!

Back on topic, I think there will always be gobshites in the crowd who are bias towards one version of the band. Youhave to sympathetic with the fans of old band going to see these european shows. I know for a fact that a large number of fans going to see the Irish show will be wondering where the hel ?Slashis. The general public dont know whos in/out of the band. And there WILL be a lot of people wearing Slash t-shirts!

Off topic: theres something up with my keyboard, it keeps deleting and replacing words instead of being able to add to the sentence. Help!

"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich"
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2006, 04:06:40 PM »

Off topic: theres something up with my keyboard, it keeps deleting and replacing words instead of being able to add to the sentence. Help!

IrishRose, you might have hit the insert key by accident.  try hitting it again and see what happens.

Irish rose
Rocker

You're Gonna Die!!

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2006, 04:09:46 PM »

IrishRose, you might have hit the insert key by accident. try hitting it again and see what happens.

Thats sorted it.

Cheers!!

"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich"
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2006, 04:10:57 PM »

first off, if you wear a slash t-shirt to a guns gig you're stupid. slash is not going to be there so why wear a fucking slash t-shirt you know...

Personally, anyone that is dumb enough to wear a shirt with a picture of someone's face on it is a total fuckup in the first place. ?Pardon me - teenage fagot pussies need to be able to express themselves because they either weren't held enough as a child or they feel that they aren't paid enough attention. ?Grow up people, wear real clothes.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2006, 04:13:18 PM »

slash will always be a part of the name guns n roses even though hes not there.itd be the same if axl had left.there should be no rivalry between VR fans and GNR fans coz they are one in the same.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: