Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:32:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 122447 times)
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1040 on: March 08, 2006, 04:26:33 PM »

If anyone is mental...its fucking us. All of us. Everyone on this board is fucking crazy. I'm not even talking about the perception the outsiders have of GNR fans.

Think about it. You think you are sane? You, you, you, fucking you in the back...you are all fucking nuts. I have have been a member of this board for a loooong fucking time...obviously this goes for me too. We are a bunch of crazy assholes who love and follow this mad fucking genius known as Axl and his band Guns N' Fucking Roses.

If Axl wasn't crazy, and he thought rationally, his music would be some gay fucking bore fest crap (like Bon Jovi). He's insane. And so are the rest of us for very obvious fucking reason.

so what's the point Grin thanx for stating something i've been aware of for along time hihi
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #1041 on: March 08, 2006, 04:28:11 PM »

If anyone is mental...its fucking us. All of us. Everyone on this board is fucking crazy. I'm not even talking about the perception the outsiders have of GNR fans.

Think about it. You think you are sane? You, you, you, fucking you in the back...you are all fucking nuts. I have have been a member of this board for a loooong fucking time...obviously this goes for me too. We are a bunch of crazy assholes who love and follow this mad fucking genius known as Axl and his band Guns N' Fucking Roses.

If Axl wasn't crazy, and he thought rationally, his music would be some gay fucking bore fest crap (like Bon Jovi). He's insane. And so are the rest of us for very obvious fucking reason.

so what's the point Grin thanx for stating something i've been aware of for along time hihi

I'm in denial.  Grin

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #1042 on: March 08, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »

haha i know ive been crazy since i first heard AFD... lol

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #1043 on: March 08, 2006, 04:29:25 PM »

let's just all rejoyce in the insanity we share with Uncle Axl ?Smiley

Chemical change like a laser beam
You've shattered the warning amber light
Make me warm
Let me see you moving everything over
Smiling in my room
You know you'll be inside of my mind soon.

There are so many of you.
White shirt and tie, white shirt and tie,
White shirt and tie, wedding ring, wedding ring.

Mulligan stew for Bloom,
The only Jew in the room
Saxon's sick on the holy dregs
And they're constant getting throw-up on his leg.

Molly's gone to Blazes,
Boylan's crotch amazes
Any woman whose husband sleeps with his head
All buried down at the foot of his bed.

I've got his arm
I've got his arm
I've had it for weeks
I've got his arm
Stephen won't give his arm
To no gold star mother's farm;
War's good business so give your son
And I'd rather have my country die for me.

Sell your mother for a Hershey bar
Grow up looking like a car
There are;
All you want to do is live,
All you want to do is give but
Somehow it all falls apart!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #1044 on: March 08, 2006, 04:30:11 PM »

I'm Bi-Polar 1 so thats my excuse. hihi ?But in seriousness my personal experience of this illness for the past 8 years is the reason why i believe Axl is stable. ?I look at him now and I'm happy for him. ?In 02 I was really worried.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #1045 on: March 08, 2006, 05:08:04 PM »

I'm Bi-Polar 1 so thats my excuse. hihi  But in seriousness my personal experience of this illness for the past 8 years is the reason why i believe Axl is stable.  I look at him now and I'm happy for him.  In 02 I was really worried.

He was fine in 02; perhaps a little stressed out b/c Clear Channel tried pulling the rug out from underneath him.

I hope the truth comes out someday.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1046 on: March 08, 2006, 05:39:04 PM »

`More articles just came out about Axl suing Slash and Duff and neither mentioned the part of how Slash showed up at Axl's place and said all those things.  Was that part of the statement even true? 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #1047 on: March 08, 2006, 06:02:21 PM »

`More articles just came out about Axl suing Slash and Duff and neither mentioned the part of how Slash showed up at Axl's place and said all those things.? Was that part of the statement even true??

Only time, if anything, will tell.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1048 on: March 08, 2006, 06:16:54 PM »

`More articles just came out about Axl suing Slash and Duff and neither mentioned the part of how Slash showed up at Axl's place and said all those things.? Was that part of the statement even true??

Only time, if anything, will tell.

Whenever GNR do fully return and they are releasing CD Axl will surely do at least 1 big interview, and I'm sure that question won't go unasked, perhaps unanswered but not unasked.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #1049 on: March 08, 2006, 06:33:04 PM »

100% fucking on the ball!   ok    nervous (although I am a little afraid the BuddhaMaster will hear me occasionally listening to I'll be There For You by B. Jovi)  nervous

One question...was the Velvet Revolver Halloween dress-up a real pic or photo-shop?  I always thought it was real, and ya know what?  I don't think it was meant to be complimentary.  How 'bout you folks?  Comments about Axl destroying the band, classic. 

I can't wait until these bands cross paths.   yes

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #1050 on: March 08, 2006, 06:35:25 PM »

? ?100% fucking on the ball!? ?ok? ? nervous (although I am a little afraid the BuddhaMaster will hear me occasionally listening to I'll be There For You by B. Jovi)? nervous

? ?One question...was the Velvet Revolver Halloween dress-up a real pic or photo-shop?? I always thought it was real, and ya know what?? I don't think it was meant to be complimentary.? How 'bout you folks?? Comments about Axl destroying the band, classic.?
? ?
? ?I can't wait until these bands cross paths.? ?yes

Yea it was real. 

ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #1051 on: March 08, 2006, 07:36:47 PM »

By looking at his recent pics and him going out and having a good time has me thinking he is very stable.  I'm pretty sure he's bi-polar, but it seems to me he is medicated and in COMPLETE control.

Who says?  His rash of public appearances could have been the result of a manic high.  What goes up must come down.

The appearences mean nothing. A couple of years ago he was photographed out with Beta shopping, he was also photographed outside of his recording studio, he was also photographed at a nightclub smoking a cigar with some friends and signing autographs for people outside of the club, and then he was photographed buying a ferrari.

Then he disappeared.

So really, the appearences could all just die down in the next few weeks and it wouldn't be shocking to me.
Bono
« Reply #1052 on: March 08, 2006, 10:13:30 PM »

It's all bullshit!  One side of the story. Let Slash and Duff make the next statement and they'll look like the heros. Fuck them all. they're all idiots!!
Bono
« Reply #1053 on: March 08, 2006, 10:55:42 PM »

Oh and I guess that tiem when Slash showed up at Axl's house was over ten years ago seeing as though Axl said in the RS interview that he hadn't spoke to Slash in over ten years. If any of you can't see what a bunch of shit this whole thing is and how hypocritical both sides of this are than ....WOW!!! Fuck Slash! Fuck Duff! Fuck Axl!! Fuck Matt! just put out fucking music and stop acting like grade schoolers with money. LOSERS!!!

Izzy rules!!
Stupid Head
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1054 on: March 08, 2006, 11:15:01 PM »

I think that thing in the press release about Slash was to sort of blackmail him in a way.
I definately think Slash is holding up CD. Now that Axl has dirt on Slash, Slash might back off.
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #1055 on: March 09, 2006, 03:49:17 AM »

I think that thing in the press release about Slash was to sort of blackmail him in a way.
I definately think Slash is holding up CD. Now that Axl has dirt on Slash, Slash might back off.

rofl riight, it's Slash's fault. So later on this year when Axl cancels all or most of his overseas gigs and doesn't release Chinese Democracy, this time he can blame Slash instead of Buckethead again.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1056 on: March 09, 2006, 07:30:14 AM »

The best thing that those board members who are evidentely in love with Axl, call Slash a liar since Axl named him a liar in a 99 interview. So Slash is a liar since then without any proof given. Sad tools.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #1057 on: March 09, 2006, 10:45:21 AM »

sO what..? I cant say that U2 sucks when this dumbass is saying fuck off Axl & Slash?

Live N' Let Die
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1058 on: March 09, 2006, 11:16:23 AM »

sO what..? I cant say that U2 sucks when this dumbass is saying fuck off Axl & Slash?

Is this an U2 section on a GN'R board? Get a clue!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #1059 on: March 09, 2006, 11:47:59 AM »

Jarmo is not about that, Is this a lets take a shot at GNR members section? Not either..it just pissed me off this guy taking a shot at GNR, see how if feels when I take a shot at his stupid band. Now why wasnt his comment deleted and mine was for taking a stand for THE BAND that this board is about?

Live N' Let Die
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: