Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:24:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What's in Axl's silver case?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's in Axl's silver case?  (Read 18656 times)
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2006, 11:06:46 PM »

If any of us ever gets to meet him, the poor guy is gonna be powerfully confused as to why we all want to get into his travel-on bag. 

rofl

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2006, 11:19:01 PM »

howbout a laptop? so he can see whats going on at htgth.. rofl
maybe it is the very server that keeps HTGTH up and running, he keeps it with him so no one can ruin his leak old demo's promotional plan Grin

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
McDuff
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2006, 01:43:04 AM »

howbout a laptop? so he can see whats going on at htgth.. rofl
maybe it is the very server that keeps HTGTH up and running, he keeps it with him so no one can ruin his leak old demo's promotional plan Grin

rofl That was fuckin' funny,ya never know  hihi
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2006, 10:55:43 AM »

OK..someone in the A7 thread just sparked my brain.  I know now what the metal CD is for (OK, so I was wrong about the secret coke blak formula):

It does contain CD.  Not the masters, but actual COPIES OF THE ALBUM that Axl will sell to you (or maybe even give to you for free!) if you can track him down.

It's a huge game of "where's Axl".  That's why NIN (who are "in on it") is putting up all those pics on their site.  They're trying to tell us how to get CD.  We have to FIND Axl!

It even explains all these leaks.  Those that are leaking the material have found Axl and gotten THEIR copies!!

See, those are the unique marketing techniques that Merck was talking about.

GnR fans of the world...go forth and find Axl!  It's the only way you'll get CD.

rofl

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2006, 10:59:22 AM »

Hahahahaha....

It's like a radio contest we used to have where you have to find a random person based on clues, and walk up and say "Are you the 97.5 K-ROCK $10,000 Fugitive?"  Of course, in this situation, the prize is much more valuable than the money and everyone knows what Axl looks like.  Damn, I wonder if he'll be spotted in Canada next? I wanna win my copy! haha.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2006, 11:03:48 AM »

Axl stalkers of the world! UNITE!!

rofl

I will sit back and watch though......there will be no Axl stalking from me! Grin

Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2006, 12:23:26 PM »

OK..someone in the A7 thread just sparked my brain.? I know now what the metal CD is for (OK, so I was wrong about the secret coke blak formula):

It does contain CD.? Not the masters, but actual COPIES OF THE ALBUM that Axl will sell to you (or maybe even give to you for free!) if you can track him down.

It's a huge game of "where's Axl".? That's why NIN (who are "in on it") is putting up all those pics on their site.? They're trying to tell us how to get CD.? We have to FIND Axl!

It even explains all these leaks.? Those that are leaking the material have found Axl and gotten THEIR copies!!

GnR fans of the world...go forth and find Axl!? It's the only way you'll get CD.

rofl

Maybe he's going to the airport in every capital?My dad loads bags sometimes at Arlanda (the airport in Stockholm, capital of Sweden) Grin

shit happens when you party naked
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2006, 12:34:17 PM »

I just thought of this... if this is Axl's carry-on, wouldn't he have to open it when going through airport security?

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2006, 12:58:24 PM »

OK..someone in the A7 thread just sparked my brain.? I know now what the metal CD is for (OK, so I was wrong about the secret coke blak formula):

It does contain CD.? Not the masters, but actual COPIES OF THE ALBUM that Axl will sell to you (or maybe even give to you for free!) if you can track him down.

It's a huge game of "where's Axl".? That's why NIN (who are "in on it") is putting up all those pics on their site.? They're trying to tell us how to get CD.? We have to FIND Axl!

It even explains all these leaks.? Those that are leaking the material have found Axl and gotten THEIR copies!!

GnR fans of the world...go forth and find Axl!? It's the only way you'll get CD.

rofl
I can't wait to read the article describing the crazy HTGTH member that 'attacks' Axl Rose at JFK International airport.

New York Daily News-

While on his way back to Los Angleles from a business meeting in New York, Axl Rose was attacked by a crazed fan claiming to be part of a contest that would earn him an advanced copy. Mr. Rose was about to enter the American Airlines Admirals Club when he was grabbed by a man (who would only answer to the name 'darknemus'), this man then began shouting "I Win, I found you... now give me my cd". He then grabed Mr. Roses carry on bag and attempted to pry it open. At this point 'darknemus' was subdued by NY police and TSA agents. It is not clear at this time what was in the carry on. The assailant was heard muttering "gnfr.com has to be behind this...... damn you true fan" as he was taken into custody.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 01:00:11 PM by C0ma » Logged
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2006, 12:59:41 PM »

I can't wait to read the article describing the crazy HTGTH member that 'attacked' Axl Rose at JFK International airport.

New York Daily News-

While on his way back to Los Angleles from a business meeting in New York, Axl Rose was attacked by a crazed fan claiming to be part of a contest that would earn him an advanced copy. Mr. Rose was about to enter the American Airlines Admirals Club when he was grabbed by a man (who would only answer to the name 'darknemus'), this man then began shouting "I Win, I found you... now give me my cd". He then grabed Mr. Roses carry on bag and attempted to pry it open. At this point 'darknemus' was subdued by NY police and TSA agents. It is not clear at this time what was in the carry on.

Laughing....so....hard...can't....breath....just...shot....mountain....dew......out.....of....nose....onto....keyboard.

rofl rofl rofl

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2006, 01:01:33 PM »

New York Daily News-

While on his way back to Los Angleles from a business meeting in New York, Axl Rose was attacked by a crazed fan claiming to be part of a contest that would earn him an advanced copy. Mr. Rose was about to enter the American Airlines Admirals Club when he was grabbed by a man (who would only answer to the name 'darknemus'), this man then began shouting "I Win, I found you... now give me my cd". He then grabed Mr. Roses carry on bag and attempted to pry it open. At this point 'darknemus' was subdued by NY police and TSA agents. It is not clear at this time what was in the carry on. The assailant was heard muttering "gnfr.com has to be behind this...... damn you true fan" as he was taken into custody.

That's hilarious!!! Hahahahahahaha.  rofl

darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »

Oh, you silly kids, you.  :-P

For the record, I could take Axl in one punch.  But, I'm not a violent kinda guy Wink

Seriously, though - keep those TSA agents away from me.  Them's some scary peeps.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »

rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl

oh that was just TOO good man.

Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2006, 01:18:07 PM »

rofl
I can't wait to read the article describing the crazy HTGTH member that 'attacks' Axl Rose at JFK International airport.

New York Daily News-

Hahahaha  rofl hihi rofl hihi

shit happens when you party naked
Michael
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2006, 03:43:22 PM »

Seriously! I really think it's nothing but a Beauty Case. Just Look at this link an compare...

Rimowa TOPAS Beauty Case

http://www.thebestthings.com/rimowa/rimowa_topas_beauty.htm

But it could also contain the most wanted cd out there.... Grin
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2006, 08:06:03 PM »

Why does it matter and who cares what is in the case Huh

We've seen him with that case in the airport only.  It's not like he has it in every photo like at the Korn party or at the Sopranos. 

If we've only seen it in airport pictures, one would have to assume it is a carry on/luggage and no big deal.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2006, 08:44:34 PM »

rofl

New York Daily News-

oh man i laughed as soon as i heard darknemus? rofl beer
you goin to jail dark  crying
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2006, 08:49:43 PM »

replacement braid extensions (in various colours, depending on his mood) and lunch.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2006, 11:44:26 PM »

it is a list of the names of the current members of guns n roses

only way he can remember, even Axl doesn't know who is in the band anymore
hihi

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2006, 12:52:40 AM »

Willy Wonka Rose and the CD factory.

We should be able to win the golden ticket to meet our loon idol and get to hear CD just like the kids got to go to Willy's chocolate factory.  Either that or he stole what was in the breif case in pulp fiction. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: