Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:16:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Eye Attack Rattles Axl" - Story from NY Post's "Page Six"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Eye Attack Rattles Axl" - Story from NY Post's "Page Six"  (Read 30508 times)
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2006, 06:24:28 PM »

Being he was in manhattan one would think afew people would have snapped a few pics.. Just nowadays with camaera phones something is bound to turn up if you believe the story..

Being we live near Manhattan we should go to one of these clubs and see if we can find him ok ? Seriously about the lasik eye surgery someone mentioned....he may not want to take the risk if something goes wrong. ?I know the odds are low but still...I didn't get it because if that...cuz if they screw up, your screwed...they can't correct it.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2006, 06:24:50 PM »

dark, that is an interesting Axl mention. I've been telling people here that he's not stable enough to handle a tour. Maybe now they will believe....
you should really re-consider calling yourself a fan, your posts are garbage.
Really?? Just the other day you were praising my posts. You're a walking contradiction. As long as I 'praise' something Axl has done I'm cool, but if I dont I'm not a fan and I'm garbage? Fuck off.

misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2006, 06:26:28 PM »

Not stable? You can get aids that way. That's not an overblown reaction.

Do you know what the cance of that is?

A lot easier than you think. Your eyes are VERY vulnerable, especially to aids.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2006, 06:27:07 PM »

dark, that is an interesting Axl mention. I've been telling people here that he's not stable enough to handle a tour. Maybe now they will believe....

Not stable enough? How would you like it if someone spit in your eye?
Well, I know one thing: I wouldnt run off like a fucking baby.

Neither would I and I have trouble believing that Axl would.? Undecided

It is quite odd that he ran out...unless he is a complete germaphode. Huh

check it out!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2006, 06:27:32 PM »

moron.? im a slob.? I wish i could spit in your eye to see your reaction.?
I wish you could to. I wouldnt run away thats for sure.

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2006, 06:28:42 PM »

Funny...if you read old interviews with Axl talking about sex...he said he never wears condoms cause he doesn't care about aids, his thinking was he wasn't going to get it.

check it out!!
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2006, 06:31:40 PM »

Funny...if you read old interviews with Axl talking about sex...he said he never wears condoms cause he doesn't care about aids, his thinking was he wasn't going to get it.

I remember that. A lot of people were lucky back then, he definitely dodged a bullet. I wonder how many times he's been tested...

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2006, 06:35:38 PM »

ID, I think the chance is extremely low. If you could provide some type of evidence that it easy to contract the HIV virus this way, show me.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2006, 06:42:45 PM »

ID, I think the chance is extremely low. If you could provide some type of evidence that it easy to contract the HIV virus this way, show me.

I'd have to find it on the net. I had to study aids a few years ago and I was even shocked when a doctor said the eye is easiest place to get a disease, and getting spit in the eye is worse than getting spit into an open wound. Saliva holds more bacteria than any other place on your body. And the eye is one of the easiest ways to contract HIV/AIDS. I'm a germaphobe anyway, but that made me even more paranoid.

If I were Axl I would have jumped out of a friggin window to get out of that place.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2006, 06:46:19 PM »

moron.? im a slob.? I wish i could spit in your eye to see your reaction.?
I wish you could to. I wouldnt run away thats for sure.
i dont think your comments went down to well did they james no.i understand what your sayin coz from the story in the paper,it sounds like someone spat in axls eye probebly by mistake,and then he ran out screamin and cryin like a baby.but do you really believe if something did happen thats how it happened coz i dont.someone probebly spat at axl and it pissed him off so he stormed out and on his way he knocked down some guy.i know id be pissed.shit gets twisted when axls involved so who knows for sure what happened ?peace

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2006, 06:48:40 PM »

I'd have to find it on the net. I had to study aids a few years ago and I was even shocked when a doctor said the eye is easiest place to get a disease, and getting spit in the eye is worse than getting spit into an open wound. Saliva holds more bacteria than any other place on your body. And the eye is one of the easiest ways to contract HIV/AIDS. I'm a germaphobe anyway, but that made me even more paranoid.

If I were Axl I would have jumped out of a friggin window to get out of that place.

Feel free to PM me when/if you find some relevent info

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2006, 07:00:46 PM »

i dont think your comments went down to well did they james no.i understand what your sayin coz from the story in the paper,it sounds like someone spat in axls eye probebly by mistake,and then he ran out screamin and cryin like a baby.but do you really believe if something did happen thats how it happened coz i dont.someone probebly spat at axl and it pissed him off so he stormed out and on his way he knocked down some guy.i know id be pissed.shit gets twisted when axls involved so who knows for sure what happened ?peace
Well, obviously the story could have been taken out of context. I'm commenting on the article itself, not on what may or may not have happened. If someone spit in my eye, there's a 99.9% chance that the guy would get his ass kicked and then get a loogy in his eye for good measure. But there's that 00.1% chance that I wouldnt react like that. Maybe I would be high/intoxicated, and the situation might "embarass" me cause it happened in front of so many people, and I would just leave. Or maybe you're there with certain people, and you dont want to cause a huge scene. Or not wanting to go to jail over some drunk loser would prevent a confrontation. Or being on certain anti-depressants causes you to 'mellow out' some. These are several reasons why he may have 'fled the scene'. Just because he walks out doesnt mean he's a pussy. I never claimed he was a pussy. Like I said: I commented on what the NY post said, and if some of these people cant deal with that, then they need to skip over my posts instead of resorting to the lame tactic of insulting me. I dont debate shallow minds, and they know that. They cant dispute the things that I say with any intelligence, so they resort to name calling and say I'm not a fan. Fuck em.

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2006, 07:01:16 PM »

YAH..I too am a germaphobe....I am always with the antibacterial and rarely, hardly ever share anything with anybody, except for my son and sex but that's for another thread ..LOL...I can understand Axl being freaked but to the point of leaving??? ?Unless he wanted to leave and that was the perfect excuse Cheesy

check it out!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2006, 07:02:42 PM »

Axl should wear goggles on the upcoming shows just in case.

if he wears the goggles might as well get him a back pack too, before you know it he'll be like seth green's character from Can't Hardly Wait.. hihi
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2006, 07:03:27 PM »

That's probably going to cause Axl to go back into hiding for the next 5 years.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2006, 07:05:23 PM »

Well, obviously the story could have been taken out of context. I'm commenting on the article itself, not on what may or may not have happened. If someone spit in my eye, there's a 99.9% chance that the guy would get his ass kicked and then get a loogy in his eye for good measure. But there's that 00.1% chance that I wouldnt react like that. Maybe I would be high/intoxicated, and the situation might "embarass" me cause it happened in front of so many people, and I would just leave. Or maybe you're there with certain people, and you dont want to cause a huge scene. Or not wanting to go to jail over some drunk loser would prevent a confrontation. Or being on certain anti-depressants causes you to 'mellow out' some. These are several reasons why he may have 'fled the scene'. Just because he walks out doesnt mean he's a pussy. I never claimed he was a pussy. Like I said: I commented on what the NY post said, and if some of these people cant deal with that, then they need to skip over my posts instead of resorting to the lame tactic of insulting me. I dont debate shallow minds, and they know that. They cant dispute the things that I say with any intelligence, so they resort to name calling and say I'm not a fan. Fuck em.

HAHAHA that's funny James!!

I think it's a good point though...the article does make it sound like he left crying like a baby....that may not be the case at all.

check it out!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2006, 07:07:18 PM »

HAHAHA that's funny James!!

I think it's a good point though...the article does make it sound like he left crying like a baby....that may not be the case at all.

maybe he did kick the guys ass and left cuz he was pissed off hihi

I think this story is bullshit though...or something's missing Undecided

ROSE22
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2006, 07:08:10 PM »

you should really re-consider calling yourself a fan, your posts are garbage.
Really?? Just the other day you were praising my posts. You're a walking contradiction. As long as I 'praise' something Axl has done I'm cool, but if I dont I'm not a fan and I'm garbage? Fuck off.
first i want to say i do not believe this story. i swear i love axl as much or more than anyone but i to am wondering about his mental stability. i am also wondering about some of these one way thinking, hypersensitive fans. i haven't posted too ften but i made a post last night. what i was going to post was that in a way axl's next go around will be watched closely much like in the past when a promoter had to gamble with mike tyson. an incredible talent but ?"whats gonna happen. " i hope with all my life that he can reclaim his rightful throne at the kingdom of rock n' roll. he can do it but.............
McDuff
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2006, 07:12:21 PM »

What's the big deal?The guy didn't spit in Axl's eye on purpose,anyway this story is probably just BS anyway peace

Are you saying the guy tried to spit up his nose?

well yeah,maybe,I didn't think about it nervous
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2006, 07:12:42 PM »

Even if the probability is low, if someone spit in your eye, you might panic b/c the possibility exists. I certainly wouldn't want to leave my fate up to  the laws of probablilty.

police officers who get blood or saliva in the eye are required to go on AZT until the suspect HIV status is known. If the suspect is found to be HIV positive, the officer must take HIV tests up to six months after the event.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 07:20:25 PM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: