Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:27:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Eye Attack Rattles Axl" - Story from NY Post's "Page Six"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Eye Attack Rattles Axl" - Story from NY Post's "Page Six"  (Read 30500 times)
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2006, 02:20:47 PM »

You'd think axl could afford lasik Undecided

say what?

Lasik eye surgery uses lasers to change the lense of the eye.? I had it done on both eyes a few years ago and I love it!? There are guidelines and restrictions though.? Some people can't get it for some reasons, like gloucoma, if the eyes are changing rapidly (like a kid still growing), or if someone is to elderly (NOT thinking this is the prob.? My dad is 47 and he got it recently)? Maybe his script is not bad enough to need the surgery? In both mine and my dad's case, we couldn't see clearly past our noses hihi

On topic....I think it's cool his still in NY.? I think Sancuary is there right??

Grin

Do you see as good as you did with glasses/contacts?
I've heard that you see better, but not as good as when you have glasses/contacts..

I had it done as well and yes I see better than I did with contacts/glasses....

I doubt the guy tried to spit in Axl's eye.  I could definitely see him sitting there with some drunk asshole trying to ask him questions and accidently spitting on Axl and then Axk freaking out about it.  If it were not an accident I could see Axl (or anyone for that matter) going after the fucking guy. 
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2006, 02:23:11 PM »

Do you see as good as you did with glasses/contacts?
I've heard that you see better, but not as good as when you have glasses/contacts..

I see better then glasses, because glasses usually has scratches on them.  I see better, I think,  then contacts also.  The only problem is that there are "halos" around lights at night because my eyes dialate (sp?) beyond the corrected area then. All in all, the surgery made my sight MUCH better imo.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2006, 02:25:13 PM »

Anyone here ever read the NY Post? ?It's enjoyable to read, but hardly reliable. ?Especially the gossip page. ?Howard Stern has had many blatantly false mentions on Page Six. ?This smells like b.s. to me...or more likely, an exaggeration. ? ok

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2006, 02:28:20 PM »

Anyone here ever read the NY Post? ?It's enjoyable to read, but hardly reliable. ?Especially the gossip page. ?Howard Stern has had many blatantly false mentions on Page Six. ?This smells like b.s. to me...or more likely, an exaggeration. ? ok

I always read pg six, the post n daily news are my papers.. True some is BS, but most is true..
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2006, 02:37:31 PM »

page 6 is PURE TABLOID.
Nick722
Headliner

« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2006, 02:42:46 PM »

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2006, 02:45:02 PM »

Maybe he was there, an otherwise bs story.

It really hurts to get something in your eye when you have contacts, but i dont know with spit Tongue
if it contains strong alcohol  yes

Plus, I assume Axl wears contacts he can use overnight, instead of the ones with the 8 or so hour recommended timeframe. The overnight contacts tend to be less flexible, and if he'd get saliva in there, it could be terribly irritating. Add the (low) possibility of an HIV infection and you realize Axl might've had some other things in mind than punching the guy.

I thought he'd use daily desposable type soft lenses.

BTW My contact lenses are for up to 30 days of extended wear.  Grin ( but I never wear them overnight cos my optician recommends not to.
They are more flexible than nomal hard contact lenz.
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2006, 02:52:18 PM »

dark, that is an interesting Axl mention. I've been telling people here that he's not stable enough to handle a tour. Maybe now they will believe....
can you shut the fuck up already- what gives you any clue on his mental state?  how would you act with some slobs spit in your eye?  Yeah he cant handle a tour.  moron.  im a slob.  I wish i could spit in your eye to see your reaction. 
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2006, 03:04:14 PM »

Earl might be kissing the pavement if he messes with the soprano's crew at their premiere hihi

I still haven't shut down my firewall so this pic is a first for me..

nice to have the pic show he was definetly there ok
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2006, 03:29:21 PM »

It's safe to say Axl has a reputation for being volatile.... I don't you have to know the guy personally to make that statement. I think he can definitely handle a tour abroad... not sure about North America yet. Plus, I think he is being a little cavalier by partying and being  in the public so much.... I would hate for some stupid "incident" resulting in further litigation to arise (i.e. Stephon Marbury walking around with a neck brace and contacting Axl's lawyers) right now... just stay at home Axl and get ready for rehearsals.... big summer ahead... including an opportunity to fucking embarass Metallica (like I haven't been waiting for that for 14 years....)....

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2006, 04:23:02 PM »

I know Axl is a pussy now   but there is no way that Axl  ran out of the club crying after accidently being spat in the eye.  If this story were to be true  then Axl might as well go back to his mansion  and never come out ever again.    What's next ??    Are they going to write  how Barry Manilow beat the crap out of Axl and made him beg for mercy??    Get real people and stop being gullibal.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2006, 04:30:43 PM »

I know Axl is a pussy now? ?but there is no way that Axl? ran out of the club crying after accidently being spat in the eye.? If this story were to be true? then Axl might as well go back to his mansion? and never come out ever again.? ? What's next Huh ? Are they going to write? how Barry Manilow beat the crap out of Axl and made him beg for mercy??? ? Get real people and stop being gullibal.

You do know about Axl's temper, right?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2006, 04:34:46 PM »

I know Axl is a pussy now?

Source?

Roll Eyes

SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2006, 05:11:38 PM »

I know Axl is a pussy now? ?but there is no way that Axl? ran out of the club crying after accidently being spat in the eye.? If this story were to be true? then Axl might as well go back to his mansion? and never come out ever again.? ? What's next Huh ? Are they going to write? how Barry Manilow beat the crap out of Axl and made him beg for mercy??? ? Get real people and stop being gullibal.

Yes I know about Axl's temper and it didn''t involve him running out crying out of clubs like a bitch.  The Axl temper I knew was one of a badass  that would fight back.  Another thing, if Axl would have knocked down stephon Marbury on his way out of the club   Stephon would have followed Axl outside  and beat his ass.  Stephon was born in NYC  and lived in the projects, I truly doubt he is going to let some white dude with braids  knock his ass down without him doing anything.    There is a post at MYGNR.com of someone saying that they saw Axl Rose at club stereo  that night  and this was posted before the NYPOST story.  The person said that axl was "fucked up"    as in mentally unstabble.     Axl Rose has turned into a freak show  , If I were him I would hide until the release of the album.   People are just laughing at his ass  everywhere he goes.   You know how stupid it is for an artist to go out to clubs and play his own music Huh   Or having to play his music in order to be let in.   Where did this douche bag's dignity go??    I believe now that Scott Weiland would beat Axl ass with no problem .  Fuckin sad  no
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2006, 05:58:06 PM »

Yes I know about Axl's temper and it didn''t involve him running out crying out of clubs like a bitch.? The Axl temper I knew was one of a badass? that would fight back.? Another thing, if Axl would have knocked down stephon Marbury on his way out of the club? ?Stephon would have followed Axl outside? and beat his ass.? Stephon was born in NYC? and lived in the projects, I truly doubt he is going to let some white dude with braids? knock his ass down without him doing anything.? ? There is a post at MYGNR.com of someone saying that they saw Axl Rose at club stereo? that night? and this was posted before the NYPOST story.? The person said that axl was "fucked up"? ? as in mentally unstabble.? ? ?Axl Rose has turned into a freak show? , If I were him I would hide until the release of the album.? ?People are just laughing at his ass? everywhere he goes.? ?You know how stupid it is for an artist to go out to clubs and play his own music Huh? ?Or having to play his music in order to be let in.? ?Where did this douche bag's dignity go??? ? I believe now that Scott Weiland would beat Axl ass with no problem .? Fuckin sad? no

For the rest of the board, Jarmo, ban this guy.  He has been playing bait and switch games since he arrived, and is either working for Weiland, Slash, or RCA in some form.  He is a plant to the board, and is lying, and perpetuating false stories to keep post's like this going.  Really, this is about music, not tabloid trash.

Just so you know, I will not respond to your post, and am out!  Can't wait for Chinese Democracy!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2006, 06:19:51 PM »

dark, that is an interesting Axl mention. I've been telling people here that he's not stable enough to handle a tour. Maybe now they will believe....

Not stable enough? How would you like it if someone spit in your eye?
Well, I know one thing: I wouldnt run off like a fucking baby.

misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2006, 06:21:11 PM »

Not stable? You can get aids that way. That's not an overblown reaction.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2006, 06:21:59 PM »

Not stable? You can get aids that way. That's not an overblown reaction.

Do you know what the cance of that is?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »

Not stable enough? How would you like it if someone spit in your eye?
Well, I know one thing: I wouldnt run off like a fucking baby.

Neither would I and I have trouble believing that Axl would.  Undecided

Why don't you just....
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2006, 06:24:19 PM »

Axl should wear goggles on the upcoming shows just in case.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: