Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 07:13:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Seven", "Prostitute", and "I.R.S.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Seven", "Prostitute", and "I.R.S.  (Read 29708 times)
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2006, 10:10:28 PM »

but if this is true they are going to leak very soon

So are you just excited and getting your hopes up without knowing for sure?

i get excitad for wahtever i want

if you dont want to get excited or wanna do whatever you want thats your thing
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2006, 10:11:27 PM »

No. ?I cannot read your pm messages. I can read the pm requests that you post in the thread. ?Go and read the following:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=25392.msg459223#msg459223

Jarmo makes it very clear. ? Smiley

Ahh, now I understand!

I was confused!!!! ?Grin
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2006, 10:14:02 PM »

Oh god man get a life. Roll Eyes
Take your own advice. When the 9 second clip of CITR leaked, you and rainx proceeded to call everyone here "fags, fucksticks, assholes,etc." for wanting to hear the rest of the song. Then, minutes later, your buddy rain sent me a PM begging me for the rest of the song. Sounds a little fucking hypocritical to me. If you dont want to hear any new songs, go to your own forum where no one is at to talk about the new songs.

i never called anyone anything, so go back and read what was actually said. Did i pm you for it? no i didnt so if you have a beef with him then take it up with him. I havent even heard citr. But for people to go around acting like they are owed these leaks its pretty pathetic. And if you dont like it then why not go back to your little forum and bitch about my board some more over there.  ok
Go read the CITR clip thread. You insulted plenty of people. No, you didnt PM me for it. I never said you did. I did "take it up with him". He didnt like what I had to say either. As far as my comments about "your board", I have only mentioned your board several times. Although I have heard from several of your members that you guys love to bitch about me over there continously. If thats what gets you off, then thats fine with me. Just dont proceed to call me or anyone else here a "fuckstick" because we want to hear songs from an album that might never come out.

Like I said before i never called anyone a "fuckstick", if rainx did then take it up with him but dont try and say I did. And FYI the only time ive mentioned your name on my board is in the shoutbox when you were flipping out about that tommy picture that was on the intro page to the board. So please get you're facts straight before you go accusing me of anything.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2006, 10:14:03 PM »

but if this is true they are going to leak very soon

So are you just excited and getting your hopes up without knowing for sure?

i get excitad for wahtever i want

if you dont want to get excited or wanna do whatever you want thats your thing

I was just asking wether you knew the person and they were a reliable source. 

I'm making it clear that I don't want the band to get hurt in any way, I just wish they would make a god damn fucking statement.  that would be cool
kaddisonmoore
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2006, 10:14:58 PM »

ill try to be on

the hardest part this troubled heart has ever yet been through now...
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=icecream&act=idx
Greatest Fucking Forum Ever Made By Myself and a friend
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2006, 10:15:40 PM »

The guy who have the song said this:

First off, I can't send anything to admins because that would slow the process, in the time it took me to send to the them I can and am putting them up on my own.

If you want me to stop uploading full tracks and make a clip and send that first, that will also slow the process

my modem uploads at slower than 28.8 so you will just have to wait.

Go ask BiPolar at chinesedemocracy.com or the guys at the gnr strip, they are the ones who have been holding out on you all this time

(...)

So I should skip IRS? It different than the other version, the Buckethead solo isn't there and it is replaced by a wicked electronic sound.

I'm having a hard time believing Bucket's solo would be replaced by eletronics. Also, I don't think BP would leak something and the guy would say anything about the source.

Evolution
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2006, 10:17:56 PM »

Maybe that's the Buckethead replacement place? Use Pittman instead?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2006, 10:18:11 PM »

First off, I can't send anything to admins because that would slow the process, in the time it took me to send to the them I can and am putting them up on my own.

If you want me to stop uploading full tracks and make a clip and send that first, that will also slow the process

Go ask BiPolar at chinesedemocracy.com or the guys at the gnr strip, they are the ones who have been holding out on you all this time

(...)

So I should skip IRS? It different than the other version, the Buckethead solo isn't there and it is replaced by a wicked electronic sound.

I'm having a hard time believing Bucket's solo would be replaced by eletronics. Also, I don't think BP would leak something and the guy would say anything about the source.
he doesnt even know BP. he be makin shit up Wink
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2006, 10:19:08 PM »

(...)

*sigh*

if they really replaced buckets stuff ... sigh

jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2006, 10:19:41 PM »

Maybe that's the Buckethead replacement place? Use Pittman instead?

LOL just have pittman do some of the CITR shit in place of every buckethead solo.  Yeah, that would work lol
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2006, 10:20:35 PM »

(...)

*sigh*

Well he did replace fincks shit when he left
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2006, 10:21:27 PM »

you were flipping out about that tommy picture that was on the intro page to the board.
Gimme a fucking break! I made a minor remark about you guys being so melodramatic about Tommy leaving. I would not call that "flipping out". maybe you didnt use the term "fuckstick", rain probably did, but you did insult alot of people including myself. I'm not gonna waste any time pulling the quotes from that thread because you know its true. Lets just leave it at that. We are veering way off topic. If you have anything else negative to say, send me a PM.

Question: Since you hate the leaks so much, why are you in this thread?

Steel_Angel
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2006, 10:22:00 PM »

stfu  hihi
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2006, 10:22:08 PM »

(...)

*sigh*

I thought Finck was still in the band? Huh
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2006, 10:23:44 PM »

he is. he just left once, and came back again

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2006, 10:24:12 PM »

you were flipping out about that tommy picture that was on the intro page to the board.
Gimme a fucking break! I made a minor remark about you guys being so melodramatic about Tommy leaving. I would not call that "flipping out". maybe you didnt use the term "fuckstick", rain probably did, but you did insult alot of people including myself. I'm not gonna waste any time pulling the quotes from that thread because you know its true. Lets just leave it at that. We are veering way off topic. If you have anything else negative to say, send me a PM.

Question: Since you hate the leaks so much, why are you in this thread?

because i know its bullshit  ok
Christian
VIP

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2006, 10:24:39 PM »

(...)

*sigh*

I thought Finck was still in the band? Huh

he left in 99 and then came back..
Since then, he didn't leave anymore
Steel_Angel
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2006, 10:24:50 PM »

can both yall stop bitching? that would be nice. thanks yes ok
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »

he is. he just left once, and came back again

Wtf?! The people in GnR are so unreliable. Buckethead did that, and Finck too? What's to say he won't leave for good again like bucket?
McDuff
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2006, 10:25:10 PM »

I hope those songs leak,I don't care,it's not anyone besides the person who is leaking has any control over the songs,so no one can stop it anyway  peace
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: