Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 04:00:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228009 Posts in 43257 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Is there a way the top 20 posters can be listed?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is there a way the top 20 posters can be listed?  (Read 18984 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2006, 01:12:44 PM »

i always thought that only being administrator depends on the post count hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2006, 01:38:30 PM »

i was always fascinated by the fastly increasing number of your post james hihi

i remember the days when you got around 300.....some days later you had 600...some months later 2000...? now it`s more than 4000 and counting hihi

but there are newbies with 28 posts a day.....so watch out!!
Yeah, it doesn't take long for post counts to rise. I actually liked it more back when I was in the 300-500 range. I had pretty much the same ideas and my opinions havent really changed since then, but now there is certain people here that despise me, and some have been cyber stalking me for about a year. Plus the constant insults towards me gets tiresome. Back then I didnt have that. I guess after you make it to a certain post count, you become "infamous" in some way. I dont know. Its strange. Pulling all nighters at this site is a big reason for my high post count. I work odd hours, and when I get home late at night, if no one is coming over, I pretty much just surf the net all fucking night. Most of that surfing is done here.
Some people seem to have the misconception that the more posts they have, the bigger the chance they'll be made moderators....

Unofrtunately for them, post count has very little to do with who becomes a moderator.

/jarmo
Who thinks that? I talk with most of the "post whores" and I have never heard any of them say anything to me about any desires to up their post counts to be a mod.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2006, 01:43:54 PM »

I talk with most of the "post whores" and I have never heard any of them say anything to me about any desires to up their post counts to be a mod.

What, do you have a club or something?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 01:51:52 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
WARose
Legend

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2006, 01:49:55 PM »

i think you always were a kind of "source of irritation" to some posters here, james hihi

that`s not really a matter of the post count, people just seemed to have noticed you more, after you`ve been around for a while....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2006, 02:22:12 PM »

I talk with most of the "post whores" and I have never heard any of them say anything to me about any desires to up their post counts to be a mod.

What, do you have a club or something?
Yes. I've been told you were a founding member of that group, until you betrayed the group to become a mod. hihi

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2006, 02:50:54 PM »

Some people seem to have the misconception that the more posts they have, the bigger the chance they'll be made moderators....

Unfortunately for them, post count has very little to do with who becomes a moderator.

/jarmo
Who thinks that? I talk with most of the "post whores" and I have never heard any of them say anything to me about any desires to up their post counts to be a mod.

It just the impression I get as soon as there's talks about adding mods.

You know "You should make XXXXX a mod because (s)he's been here for years and posts a lot" or "YYYY has so and so many posts (s)he should be a mod"....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WARose
Legend

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 03:14:02 PM »

there are talks about adding mods? hihi

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2006, 06:46:40 PM »

Ive got a whole lot of posts cause ive been on here forever and dont have much of a life, Id never post just to try and be a mod or something, that is pretty lame.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2006, 10:49:51 PM »

Unfortunately for them, post count has very little to do with who becomes a moderator.

/jarmo

You know "You should make XXXXX a mod because (s)he's been here for years and posts a lot" or "YYYY has so and so many posts (s)he should be a mod"....

/jarmo
Yeah, I see what you mean. But I think that started when there was that "Who should be the next Mod?" thread last year. Alot of people were just picking the high profile posters at the time, who had alot of posts. Remember that me and SLCPunk "won" that little poll, but neither one of us is post whores because we are desperate to be mods.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2006, 10:59:10 PM »

/jarmo

/jarmo
whos XXXX and YYYY.have they become mods yet. peace

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2006, 11:03:44 PM »

/jarmo

/jarmo
whos XXXX and YYYY.have they become mods yet. peace
XXXX is SLCPunk, and YYYY is me. No, we are not mods.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2006, 11:13:47 PM »

Alot of censorship going on the forums lately. It really sucks. I feel bad for the long time users. Recently, amid the leak craze, Jarmo picked two new moderators, and one only had a post count of like 1000. I know several longtime loyal htgth members were very pissed about that, and felt like it was a stab at them. Its like he picked a friend or something.  And they wont hardly let people talk honestl;y about the leaks.Too much mod politics at the other forums. Administrators and mods should never brag about their status, or rub various other things in people's faces. It gets old. Quick.

http://www.rosesofvelvet.com/forum/index.php?topic=193.0
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2006, 11:18:00 PM »

uh oh. JamesL has been outed.. nervous

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2006, 11:21:33 PM »

Alot of censorship going on the forums lately. It really sucks. I feel bad for the long time users. Recently, amid the leak craze, Jarmo picked two new moderators, and one only had a post count of like 1000. I know several longtime loyal htgth members were very pissed about that, and felt like it was a stab at them. Its like he picked a friend or something.? And they wont hardly let people talk honestl;y about the leaks.Too much mod politics at the other forums. Administrators and mods should never brag about their status, or rub various other things in people's faces. It gets old. Quick.

http://www.rosesofvelvet.com/forum/index.php?topic=193.0
You are one pathetic loser. Nice to see I have another stalker here. Also nice to see you like to twist my words around, misquote me on something that was actually a discussion about something else, and nice to see you spending your time at the small forum I'm involved in.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2006, 11:23:14 PM »

nice burn eh, besides someone gave me a link and i was browsing. When i saw that i laughed at how much of a hypocrite you are.  ok
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2006, 11:35:17 PM »

nice burn eh, besides someone gave me a link and i was browsing. When i saw that i laughed at how much of a hypocrite you are.? ok
Are you laughing about how you only misquoted what I was saying to make it fit into this topic? You are just as pathetic as my other stalkers. Actually, you are worse. You are supposedly a moderator at another site, and should be holding yourself to a certain standard. Instead of this bashing and trying to start some lame forum war. You need to get laid, or come out of the closet or something.

I dont fuck up with grammar that bad. Everyone here knows that. I'm a writer. Nice try though.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2006, 11:37:58 PM »

Are you saying that it wasn't you? Or he edited what you said?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2006, 11:46:34 PM »

I said some of it. I remember mentioning how new mods were added here, because we have had a few discussions about mods because its a new site, and we had a couple of very immature mods when the site first started. But him(or one of his goons) added certain things to it to make it sound like that. Someone got access to my account there 2 days ago, and we actually had to go into maintenance mode for a couple hours. I have always used the same password at all forums I go to(including his), and he probably got my password from thenewguns after those people banned me.

I thought someone gained access to my account to try and fuck up the forum or post a bunch of links to the demos. Me and the admin concentrated on those aspects of their little "forum hack". I did not think to go through my older posts to see if they had edited any of my posts. Those newguns guys are a bunch of fucking losers.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2006, 11:46:45 PM »

Hey! check out who the latest member is!

------------------------
Username: JAMESLOFTONSUCKS  Picture/Text
Name:  JAMESLOFTONSUCKS
Position:  Opening Act
Date Registered:  Today at 04:44:59 PM
Last Active:  Never

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:  shitface@shit.com 
Current Status:   Offline 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 11:48:30 PM by the dirt » Logged

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2006, 11:51:26 PM »

I said some of it. I remember mentioning how new mods were added here, because we have had a few discussions about mods because its a new site, and we had a couple of very immature mods when the site first started. But him(or one of his goons) added certain things to it to make it sound like that. Someone got access to my account there 2 days ago, and we actually had to go into maintenance mode for a couple hours. I have always used the same password at all forums I go to(including his), and he probably got my password from thenewguns after those people banned me.

I thought someone gained access to my account to try and fuck up the forum or post a bunch of links to the demos. Me and the admin concentrated on those aspects of their little "forum hack". I did not think to go through my older posts to see if they had edited any of my posts. Those newguns guys are a bunch of fucking losers.

for your info james i cant get your password anymroe then jarmo can get your password. And i have never hacked anyones account so get your facts straight and stop trying to make it look like someone else said what you said. You said it so face up to it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: