Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:10:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rolling Stone: Smoking Section - (rumor) tour with Slash/Duff
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rolling Stone: Smoking Section - (rumor) tour with Slash/Duff  (Read 23962 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2006, 04:30:59 PM »

Guys

Guns N Roses is...

Axl Rose- Vocals/Piano
Dizzy Reed- Keyboards
Tommy Stinson-Bass
Brain-Drums
Richard Fortus-Guitar
Robin Finck-Guitar
Chris Pittman- Effect/Synth/Samples

Whether there will be a 3rd guitar player and who that will be is yet to be determined.

Slash/Duff will not be touring with Guns N Roses this summer.

That's all.

Wow, it's great to see someone around here who knows it all......

Well, you can believe what you want... or you can believe the truth.

I can't make your decisions.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »

Does anyone else here think that maybe Ross Halfin is the one saying this?? Didn't he have it on his blog a while back the GNR would be reuniting at RIR?? It it's a stretch to have Ross at a RnR Hall of Fame induction party and he could easily be considered a 'source'.

Ohh yeah, I am sure there are a lot of idiots and a lot of drunken chatter about re-unions all the time..... I can see how garbage like this gets started.
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2006, 04:32:42 PM »

after listening to "better" i stopped hoping for a reunion..

Agreed!
I want new GnR now and a reunion when Axl has taken over the world again ?peace
Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2006, 04:35:29 PM »

I don't think it's odd at all that we haven't gotten a press release about the tour or album. I would only be surprised if GN'R started acting like a normal band that actually let its fans know what was going on.

And the fact that this rumor is being talked about by a large number of unconnected people doesn't really mean anything. I'm sure it's just various people in the record buisness hearing the rumor and then passing it on to more people as if it is more than a rumor and actually true.

Anything's possible in the world of gnr I suppose, but there is just so many reasons why the old guys would not be coming back at this time that it cannot be true. If it were to happen, sure I'd be very happy that Slash was back in the band, but like others have said, I would be kind of dissapointed that the new guys didn't get a chance to show the world what they have been working on for so long.

The new band members, especially Tommy, are always talking in interviews about how loyal Axl is to people. With that being the case, I find it hard to believe that he would cut loose the new guys right on the eve of the release of the album/start of the tour, after they have been so loyal to Axl all these years and stuck with him through all the crap of the constant album delays and the 2002 tour.
SADIS
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2006, 04:35:48 PM »

Guys

Guns N Roses is...

Axl Rose- Vocals/Piano
Dizzy Reed- Keyboards
Tommy Stinson-Bass
Brain-Drums
Richard Fortus-Guitar
Robin Finck-Guitar

Whether there will be a 3rd guitar player and who that will be is yet to be determined.

That's all.

What you work for Axl? If the answer is no than please don't pretend to know the truth.
speed_stone
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2006, 04:36:02 PM »

64 FUCKING DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE TRUTH

it's hilarious and absurd that we can't even know for sure who is in the fucking band, that's how silent things are with gnr hihi

anyway i can't believe people are buying this.
i don't even want it to happen.
just enjoy the new band and stop setting yourselves up for disappointment all the time.
that's my advice to you.
peace
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2006, 04:38:13 PM »

Don't forget that Fortus' official site lists the Gn'R dates for the summer---- so I'm thinking it's a safe bet that he is going to be playing with the band...

this doesn`t mean shit......? ?richard listing the dates on his website doesn`t exclude the possibility os slash and duff returning.....
Hahaha! Fuck that shit! They have a fuckin' bogus lawsuit running against Axl... rant
Why the fuck would Axl want them to join the band anyways?

Ehm, because they help build his mega status of "Last of the Rock Stars".....plus they wrote the majority of his income ?ok

It's funny how they wrote "his" ?income ?but they can't write shit for their own income ? ?VR sucks ass . ? ?Axl changed his sound ?, Slash and co. ? didn't . They are still straight up rock ?So why haven't they been able to write another anthem like Jungle ?and PC.? ? ? FACT: Izzy and Axl were the brains behind GNR. ? Izzy and Axl were the painters ? ?Slash and Duff were the brushes . ? ? ? ? ?
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2006, 04:42:57 PM »

Hell no!!
What about Vr's Libertad. This ain't going to happen, it would be so lame to see a new bizarre lineup with 3 of 5 again.
No fucking way, stupid rumours.

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
SADIS
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2006, 04:44:00 PM »

Don't forget that Fortus' official site lists the Gn'R dates for the summer---- so I'm thinking it's a safe bet that he is going to be playing with the band...

this doesn`t mean shit......? ?richard listing the dates on his website doesn`t exclude the possibility os slash and duff returning.....
Hahaha! Fuck that shit! They have a fuckin' bogus lawsuit running against Axl... rant

Ehm, because they help build his mega status of "Last of the Rock Stars".....plus they wrote the majority of his income ?ok

It's funny how they wrote "his" ?income ?but they can't write shit for their own income ? ?VR sucks ass . ? ?Axl changed his sound ?, Slash and co. ? didn't . They are still straight up rock ?So why haven't they been able to write another anthem like Jungle ?and PC.? ? ? FACT: Izzy and Axl were the brains behind GNR. ? Izzy and Axl were the painters ? ?Slash and Duff were the brushes . ? ? ? ? ?

Ehm, if you sell 3 million copies worldwide you have a shitload of income. Axl didn't change his sound, all songs, except for Better, sound like they're of the Illusion albums.

PC was written by Duff and Izzy and Jungle Axl wrote with Slash. So I think your argument isn't exactly right, I think they are all painters and brushes, suiting the situation. I believe that without each other they will never reach they heights of they're heydays when working together.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2006, 04:44:51 PM »

Guys

Guns N Roses is...

Axl Rose- Vocals/Piano
Dizzy Reed- Keyboards
Tommy Stinson-Bass
Brain-Drums
Richard Fortus-Guitar
Robin Finck-Guitar

That's all.

What you work for Axl? If the answer is no than please don't pretend to know the truth.

I work for Axl, so there you have it......
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2006, 04:45:21 PM »

No, you don't Mr. Intensity, you're a fraud.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 04:51:00 PM by Markus Asraelius » Logged
SADIS
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2006, 04:47:21 PM »

Guys

Guns N Roses is...

Axl Rose- Vocals/Piano
Dizzy Reed- Keyboards
Tommy Stinson-Bass
Brain-Drums
Richard Fortus-Guitar
Robin Finck-Guitar

That's all.

Prove, please.

Because you look a tiny bit like a .....dare I say it....liar?

Or can Jarmo confirm this?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 04:48:58 PM by SADIS » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2006, 04:47:51 PM »

Does anyone else here think that maybe Ross Halfin is the one saying this?  Didn't he have it on his blog a while back the GNR would be reuniting at RIR?  It it's a stretch to have Ross at a RnR Hall of Fame induction party and he could easily be considered a 'source'.

I think you mean the download. He also mentioned Lars and Metalica in there.
Maybe yes and Maybe he worked for Lars and kid Rock.

I wonder who Ross's source could be.  Roll Eyes
speed_stone
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2006, 04:48:49 PM »

Guys

Guns N Roses is...

Axl Rose- Vocals/Piano
Dizzy Reed- Keyboards
Tommy Stinson-Bass
Brain-Drums
Richard Fortus-Guitar
Robin Finck-Guitar

That's all.

tell us what it is that you do then, so a fan from the board who meets axl can ask him about it to confirm it. you wouldn't mind that, would you?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2006, 04:49:48 PM »

Why would Tommy not be in the band anymore? Huh

Soul Asylum?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
speed_stone
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2006, 04:51:30 PM »

Guys

Guns N Roses is...

Axl Rose- Vocals/Piano
Dizzy Reed- Keyboards
Tommy Stinson-Bass
Brain-Drums
Richard Fortus-Guitar
Robin Finck-Guitar

That's all.

Prove, please.

jarmo can't confirm shit.

ps. any bullshitter is a loser.

stop giving him his attention.

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
just prove it or get lost.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2006, 04:54:57 PM »

Prove, please.

He's just the guy who tried to buy the leaks before everyone. Now he's talkin' like an insider stating things.

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2006, 05:06:47 PM »

As long as it's not turning in to some fucking nostalgia tour. I want the new shit cuz it kicks major ass in general and Velvet Revolvers specifically. IF Duff and Slash are onboard again they better shut their mouths and get in line with the program. Cuz it's so fucking obvious Axl is the stronger!!! If they are not there they will not be missed by me. But IF Slash should now his place along with Robin and Fortus. And Tommy Stinson is cool as hell as far as I am concerned anyway

Its funny...I find myself completely agreeing with this. All of it. I guess its cool if Slahs is back in but, he better know his place because the new music owns his ass. And I much prefer Tommy over Duff. Fuck Nostalgia.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
knut
Who needs custom titles anyway?
Headliner

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2006, 05:07:40 PM »

this doesn`t mean shit......   richard listing the dates on his website doesn`t exclude the possibility os slash and duff returning.....

Ehm, because they help build his mega status of "Last of the Rock Stars".....plus they wrote the majority of his income  ok

Prrf... Yeah, we can defeninitely see that they are the "brains" behind it all. We have 'Contraband' to prove it.

speed_stone
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2006, 05:08:51 PM »

Ehm, because they help build his mega status of "Last of the Rock Stars".....plus they wrote the majority of his income? ok

Prrf... Yeah, we can defeninitely see that they are the "brains" behind it all. We have 'Contraband' to prove it.

lmao, enough said hihi
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: